• Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

So it seems....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]So it seems....[/quote]think some are playing with Falcon fans this week

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]So it seems....[/quote]think some are playing with Falcon fans this week[/quote]

any enjoying it lol
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

so how do you guys feel about sunday? im worried about atl offense. obviously their wrs are extremely fast and can run the ball. not worried about atlantas defense though. i think eli will do what hes been doing all year and hopefully bradshaw is healthy enough to get a few more carries then hes been getting. plus tim lewis is atlantas dc. tc and gillbride will concoct something good.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]so how do you guys feel about sunday? im worried about atl offense. obviously their wrs are extremely fast and can run the ball. not worried about atlantas defense though. i think eli will do what hes been doing all year and hopefully bradshaw is healthy enough to get a few more carries then hes been getting. plus tim lewis is atlantas dc. tc and gillbride will concoct something good.
            [/quote]</P>

My only concern is our secondary handling their assignments.
            If the pass rush doesn't get there, it isn't extremely difficult for some offenses to have their way with half our secondary....
            They've been playing a little better which is good, but we're getting to the point where we're no longer just trying to skate by. We're playing GOOD OFFENSES NOW. The road to the superbowl is the hardest it's been in years in the NFC. I dont think that's just my opinion, i think it's a fact.
            I count ourselves in that assesment also.
            Giants, Green Bay, New Orleans, Detroit, Atlanta........nobody wants to have to keep up with any of those offenses.
            We'll do some work....I can feel it!!!</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]So it seems....[/quote]think some are playing with Falcon fans this week[/quote]

any enjoying it lol
              [/quote]haha yeah I been over there reading some not bad for a change and some prospective on Atlanta fans and team...they seem like a good bunch

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]so how do you guys feel about sunday? im worried about atl offense. obviously their wrs are extremely fast and can run the ball. not worried about atlantas defense though. i think eli will do what hes been doing all year and hopefully bradshaw is healthy enough to get a few more carries then hes been getting. plus tim lewis is atlantas dc. tc and gillbride will concoct something good.
                [/quote]Atlanta has great overall speed as a team. Put C-Web on Julio in the slot. Have Boley on Gonzo, and double up on Roddy..Your on your own with Turner...lol. They have very fast Linebackers but the are a little undersized, so BJ could be key in this one..Atlanta is a tough matchup. You guys are lucky that your not playing them down there........

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]So it seems....[/quote]Get a Guiness World record and quit?

Nah the threads just simmering, getting ready to re-ignite on the new boards.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"]so how do you guys feel about sunday? im worried about atl offense. obviously their wrs are extremely fast and can run the ball. not worried about atlantas defense though. i think eli will do what hes been doing all year and hopefully bradshaw is healthy enough to get a few more carries then hes been getting. plus tim lewis is atlantas dc. tc and gillbride will concoct something good.
                    [/quote]Atlanta has great overall speed as a team. Put C-Web on Julio in the slot. Have Boley on Gonzo, and double up on Roddy..Your on your own with Turner...lol. They have very fast Linebackers but the are a little undersized, so BJ could be key in this one..Atlanta is a tough matchup. You guys are lucky that your not playing them down there........[/quote]They are fast, not a team to be taken lightly. I hope we have the edge here, but think this might go down to the wire. Also hope that the Cweb report of a hammy is a ploy to get Ryan to throw that way. It will be an interesting matchup.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]So it seems....[/quote]Get a Guiness World record and quit? Nah the threads just simmering, getting ready to re-ignite on the new boards.[/quote]</P>

For me its just so hard to get on this thread anymore. It takes time for the page to load up because (I assume) its so large now.</P>

It does deter me from coming here.</P>

Shutup Pizz.</P>
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Wow, Playoff tickets at face value?? This is a great chance for a few of you guys to see the G-Men in the playoffs..I am sure someone will see the thread and snag those up quickly..

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]So it seems....[/quote]Get a Guiness World record and quit? Nah the threads just simmering, getting ready to re-ignite on the new boards.[/quote]</p>

<u>For me its just so hard to get on this thread</u> anymore. It takes time for the page to load up because (I assume) its so large now.</p>

It does deter me from coming here.</p>

Shutup Pizz.</p>[/quote]is it really that bad for you? not to bad on this end.

Comment

Yes--Giants had a surplus of tickets and offered them on Ticketmaster at 4pm @ face value. It's a great opportunity for fans that would otherwise not get to see a playoff game. I don't try to make money off my tix, but some psl owners are aggravated at the organization for giving buyer's a cheaper alternative.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]So it seems....[/quote]Get a Guiness World record and quit? Nah the threads just simmering, getting ready to re-ignite on the new boards.[/quote]</p>

<u>For me its just so hard to get on this thread</u> anymore.* It takes time for the page to load up because (I assume) its so large now.</p>

It does deter me from coming here.</p>

Shutup Pizz.</p>[/quote]is it really that bad for you? not to bad on this end.
                              [/quote]MH, I switched to Google Chrome browser and it got better, but it can still be trying at times.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]So it seems....[/quote]Get a Guiness World record and quit? Nah the threads just simmering, getting ready to re-ignite on the new boards.[/quote]</P>

<U>For me its just so hard to get on this thread</U> anymore. It takes time for the page to load up because (I assume) its so large now.</P>

It does deter me from coming here.</P>

Shutup Pizz.</P>

[/quote]is it really that bad for you? not to bad on this end.
                                [/quote]</P>

some days it's really bad. this past week I have nothad many issues though, maybe 1 or 2 times it wasnt loading.</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X