This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

So today I literally counted 3 Falcons fans and 1 of them was under 12yrs old

We RAN this tisch today!!!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The Giantsí 442 net yards was their third-highest total ever in a postseason game </span></h6>

chhhyeeeaaa

Comment

Another great morning to wake up as a Giants fan!!!

And I love every second of it.
        My buddy Brese that you guys met at the games, we are at the bar watching, as soon as we had the game wrapped up and won, he calls his boss, and he's like, yeaaaaa, I'm leaving early next Sunday....I'll use time if necessary. lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]So today I literally counted 3 Falcons fans and 1 of them was under 12yrs old

[/quote]Kase , It was great, in my section I only counted 2 sad Falcon fans. Anyone undercover falcon fans were not about to let any of us now...haha.

Deafening??-oh my god, the intensity of a playoff game was all that I hoped it would be.

What did ya think Dezz?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{"type":2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">The Giantsí 442 net yards was their third-highest total ever in a postseason game </span></h6>

chhhyeeeaaa

[/quote]and the fact that 172 of those 442 yards came on the ground with BJ having the higher number impresses the hell out of me for two reasons:

1> Our run game has been shotty
            2> Correct me if I'm wrong, Atlanta had the 6th ranked run defense?

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][/quote]This I will never get tired of.

We stamped the new stadium with the first NYG playoff win in an offensive shutout!

The Jet's are the little biatches that we are forced to share our stadium with.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][/quote]This I will never get tired of. We stamped the new stadium with the first NYG playoff win in an offensive shutout! The Jet's are the little biatches that we are forced to share our stadium with.[/quote]</P>

I love how the Jets are doing Pepsi commercials while we are kicking *** in the playoffs.</P>

And for all the BJ haters out there.........BLOW ME!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!</P>
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][/quote]This I will never get tired of. We stamped the new stadium with the first NYG playoff win in an offensive shutout! The Jet's are the little biatches that we are forced to share our stadium with.[/quote]</P>

I love how the Jets are doing Pepsi commercials while we are kicking *** in the playoffs.</P>

And for all the BJ haters out there.........BLOW ME!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

neither of these things sound like a Morehead post......</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

And for all the BJ haters out there.........BLOW ME!!!!!******** HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

neither of these things sound like a Morehead post......</P>[/quote]That's a giant fan who's team is taking care of business in the post season, it's been 4 long years.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

The depths of Morehead are far too dark and mysterious for the average human to comprehend.</P>
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

The depths of Morehead are far too dark and mysterious for the average human to comprehend.</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol I bet.
                        btw, I share those same opinions! It just went without saying for me. lol</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I just watched the videos that snappin necks posts in tagf.

The pers. fould penalty on Jacuian was insane. Based on Jacuian's body position and his hold on the falcon, I do not see any other way that he could of tackled him. Pretty impressive tackle if you think about it.

It looks like the defensive unit of the Falcons were getting gased and tired of taking down jacobs. BJ has a way of doing that to defenders. If we can get a similar decent run game going in GB, we should def be able to build on it.

Our team is really peaking at the right time.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]So today I literally counted 3 Falcons fans and 1 of them was under 12yrs old

[/quote]Kase , It was great, in my section I only counted 2 sad Falcon fans. Anyone undercover falcon fans were not about to let any of us now...haha.

Deafening??-oh my god, the intensity of a playoff game was all that I hoped it would be.

What did ya think Dezz?[/quote]Thank goodness im not in my work season cause I have literally NO voice.

I try to speak and all that comes out are squeaks and moans, and im TOTALLY fine with that.... LOL
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][/quote]This I will never get tired of. We stamped the new stadium with the first NYG playoff win in an offensive shutout! The Jet's are the little biatches that we are forced to share our stadium with.[/quote]</p>

I love how the Jets are doing Pepsi commercials while we are kicking *** in the playoffs.</p>

And for all the BJ haters out there.........BLOW ME!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]LOL I want to give you a jumping chest bump

I was out with 2 of my buddies (Jets fans who attended the Christmas Eve game with me) on Saturday and I asked them where they lie with the whole Santonio thing and BOOM, that pepsi max commercial with the Jets comes on and they both had to walk outside of the bar..... IT WAS GREAT

Comment

go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X