• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

ehh cant do it. </p>

[/quote]

I'm trying to understand what you meant by no touching, are they not even touching you in utah, cause that would be pretty sad.
    [/quote]</p>

no i cant do the whole stripper thing. i dont know why but no matter how hot they look i just think theyre dirty. i also feel like the kind of guy that would be like "your too pretty to be working here" and get punched in the face.</p>[/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
      They put the boobies right in yo face.
      [/quote]

they do that for a dollar at the bar, that's not even a dance, they do much better in the back room.

I feel so sorry for the men of utah, that is just terrible, no touching strip club? whats the point....might as well just ride the train late at night or something... same thing.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

ughhhhhh greendays on the radio at work. [/quote]</p>

</p>

Nothing wrong with that
        </p>

[/quote]</p>

EVERYTHINGon kayjoy is bad LT. </p>

[/quote]

what GD song were they playing?
        [/quote]</p>

something about walking alone because hes a emo little *****</p>[/quote]

I gotcha

That's not a bad song

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

ughhhhhh greendays on the radio at work. [/quote]</P>

</P>

Nothing wrong with that
          </P>

[/quote]</P>

EVERYTHINGon kayjoy is bad LT. </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

something about walking alone because hes a emo little *****</P>

[/quote]

I gotcha

That's not a bad song
          [/quote]</P>

lol i really want to slap the **** out of you sometimes. lmao</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

no i cant do the whole stripper thing. i dont know why but no matter how hot they look i just think theyre dirty. i also feel like the kind of guy that would be like "your too pretty to be working here" and get punched in the face.</p>[/quote]

Meh, one of my good friends fathers owns a strip club, he offers jobs to some of the girls we hang out with, I think, Strippers are some of the hardest girls to actually take home, they have more money then you, they know they are hot, there isn't too many angles to work on them.

I don't think Strippers are Dirty, I'm sure "Some" are but the ones I've met, (and hung out with outside of strip clubs) are actually just normal chicks....with more money.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

ughhhhhh greendays on the radio at work. [/quote]</p>

</p>

Nothing wrong with that
              </p>

[/quote]</p>

EVERYTHINGon kayjoy is bad LT. </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

something about walking alone because hes a emo little *****</p>

[/quote]

I gotcha

That's not a bad song
              [/quote]</p>

lol i really want to slap the **** out of you sometimes. lmao</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

hahahhaha....

but really, it's not that bad

although i am biased green day got me into music

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</p>

something about walking alone because hes a emo little *****</p>[/quote]

ROFL... that was great.

the sad part is GD used to be good....like back with Dookie and previous.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

Meh, one of my good friends fathers owns a strip club, he offers jobs to some of the girls we hang out with, I think, Strippers are some of the hardest girls to actually take home, they have more money then you, they know they are hot, there isn't too many angles to work on them.

I don't think Strippers are Dirty, I'm sure "Some" are but the ones I've met, (and hung out with outside of strip clubs) are actually just normal chicks....with more money.
                  [/quote]

i feel like im the older one...

son... no stripper is normal.... ur just buying the BS.

and the reason certain strippers are hard to bang is cuz half are lezbos lol
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

no i cant do the whole stripper thing. i dont know why but no matter how hot they look i just think theyre dirty. i also feel like the kind of guy that would be like "your too pretty to be working here" and get punched in the face.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] i feel like im the older one... son... no stripper is normal.... ur just buying the BS. and the reason certain strippers are hard to bang is cuz half are lezbos lol[/quote]</P>

I used to date a former stripper and didn't know until she told me about a month later. She was completely normal. Well, as normal as women get. </P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

no i cant do the whole stripper thing. i dont know why but no matter how hot they look i just think theyre dirty. i also feel like the kind of guy that would be like "your too pretty to be working here" and get punched in the face.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol my friend told me for his birthday he was wearing a white t shirt and he said this slamming chick gave him a lapdance in the back room. she dideverything for him including rubbing her *** against his chest. he comes out from the back with a big smilebut my otherfriend notices a brown stain on his white shirt. lets just say it wasnt birthday cake. lmfao</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

dammit kase, i just keep looking at that gorgeous art work. </p>

</p>

and i want the milk!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]
                        LOL thanks, I just wish I could convince my boy 2 bring it out..... at least 2 the Oct game, I can understand draft day, cuz we aint drivin

And yea, we were doin a lil sess last nite when I got outta work and I took the pics after we roasted a few, then thought ya know what my people on the MBs would like to see it in actiuon as well, LOL

(and we usually put 3 ice cubes in the ice catcher, 1 for each SB win and 1 more for good luck, but when I got there the ice was in the process of becoming ice)
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[/quote]

and the reason certain strippers are hard to bang is cuz half are lezbos lol[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

and the reason certain strippers are hard to bang is cuz half are lezbos lol[/quote]

Umm not I'm not BSing Matt, back when I was 18-21 ONE of my friends, who is apparently gods gift to women dated quite a few strippers, and we used to go out to diners after their shifts, I never really did anything with any of the strippers I know but I have hung out with them outside of strip clubs many times and my friends father really does own a strip club... Titillations in bloomfield.

Perhaps I really do just have a bit more experience on this particular subject then you MMB [:P]

the reason they are hard to bang has nothing to do with them being lezbos (but an unusually large amount of them seem to be BI for some reason) but its because two of the major things are mising, number one they have more money then you (most of the time) so you can't walk in and "Take care of them" and as much as girls say thy don't need to be taken care of... it makes them feel good and it raises your chances... and number 2 if your looking for a one night stand sometimes preying on lower self esteem girls is the easiest way to go, It's a myth that strippers have "Low self esteem" as far as I can tell, most of them already KNOW they are hot, (if they are) because they have proof...every day at work.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]yo kase what train you catching?[/quote] whatever gets u to the train station at lik e 345 the latest... open bar starts at 4[/quote]</p>

i know but i gotta work until 4 so i guess ill catch a later one.</p>[/quote]

let em know, family party gotta leave an hour early...

we're practically brothers now lol[/quote]
                              Aite I got the LIRR schedule in front of me, 1 sec......I guess the 1:47 from Central Islip, and you're (Dezzzr) on the same line rite???

Now 2 check NJ Transit schedules..... Aite theres a 3:22 gettin into Rutherford at 3:48, but I def wanna get a HEAVY session down b4 the thing starts, heres the NJ Transit Schedule and its only $4.25 each way
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote] i feel like im the older one... son... no stripper is normal.... ur just buying the BS. and the reason certain strippers are hard to bang is cuz half are lezbos lol[/quote]</P>

agreed- and anyone that takes their clothes of formoney is not normal lol</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X