X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="dezzzR"]

lol my friend told me for his birthday he was wearing a white t shirt and he said this slamming chick gave him a lapdance in the back room. she dideverything for him including rubbing her *** against his chest. he comes out from the back with a big smilebut my otherfriend notices a brown stain on his white shirt. lets just say it wasnt birthday cake. lmfao</p>[/quote]

Sounds like the stripper on her period story I've heard soo many times [:P]

the best is when your sitting at the bar and they REALLY want you to come back for a dance, you can find out what you are going to get by the way they ask you, the best method for them imho only happens to me once, she unzipped my pants and started rubbing me while I was sitting at the bar.... yeah, I DID take a dance from her.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

agreed- and anyone that takes their clothes of formoney is not normal lol</p>[/quote]

trust me, you'd be surprised.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]yo kase what train you catching?[/quote] whatever gets u to the train station at lik e 345 the latest... open bar starts at 4[/quote]</P>

i know but i gotta work until 4 so i guess ill catch a later one.</P>

[/quote] let em know, family party gotta leave an hour early... we're practically brothers now lol[/quote]
        Aite I got the LIRR schedule in front of me, 1 sec......I guess the 1:47 from Central Islip, and you're (Dezzzr) on the same line rite???

Now 2 check NJ Transit schedules..... Aite theres a 3:22 gettin into Rutherford at 3:48, but I def wanna get a HEAVY session down b4 the thing starts, heres the NJ Transit Schedule and its only $4.25 each way
        [/quote]</P>

alright great man. im still not sure if i cant get out of work early. anything close or after 4?</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Hey LT, what if we can get IBB85 to give you a Utah style lap dance?
          [/quote]</p>

LOL dont start nominating me for ****! lol</p>[/quote]
          Utah style, it is no touching. The strip clubs here RULE!!!
          [/quote]

LOL, I was gonna say that and Ive never been 2 Utah
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

I feel like I've let you guys down by not coming.....

No hard feelings

No mean thoughts

No anything was intended

If any of you took it that way, I'm sorry

I'll try to make it up one of these years

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i feel like im the older one...

son... no stripper is normal.... ur just buying the BS.

and the reason certain strippers are hard to bang is cuz half are lezbos lol[/quote]

Umm not I'm not BSing Matt, back when I was 18-21 ONE of my friends, who is apparently gods gift to women dated quite a few strippers, and we used to go out to diners after their shifts, I never really did anything with any of the strippers I know but I have hung out with them outside of strip clubs many times and my friends father really does own a strip club... Titillations in bloomfield.

Perhaps I really do just have a bit more experience on this particular subject then you MMB [:P]

the reason they are hard to bang has nothing to do with them being lezbos (but an unusually large amount of them seem to be BI for some reason) but its because two of the major things are mising, number one they have more money then you (most of the time) so you can't walk in and "Take care of them" and as much as girls say thy don't need to be taken care of... it makes them feel good and it raises your chances... and number 2 if your looking for a one night stand sometimes preying on lower self esteem girls is the easiest way to go, It's a myth that strippers have "Low self esteem" as far as I can tell, most of them already KNOW they are hot, (if they are) because they have proof...every day at work.
              [/quote]
              LOL my friends sister (who was one of my old roommates) used 2 strip and she knew she had the goods and def was Bi as well, but then again she was Bi b4 becoming a stripper, LOL. But Ill tell you this, there were some WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD times when she was livin at the crib..... It was not out of the norm to come downstairs and see her and a few of her hottie friends bangin out lines in the living room, get into our sauna (the middle bathroom that constantly spewed boiling hot water out of the shower) and get a lil freaky deak, and it was great cause a bunch of her stripper friends lived relativley close to my Old Hood so they were always close and 'free', LOL

I know its bad, but then again it was a diff time in my life....... F' that, I miss those days!!!!!
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]yo kase what train you catching?[/quote] whatever gets u to the train station at lik e 345 the latest... open bar starts at 4[/quote]</p>

i know but i gotta work until 4 so i guess ill catch a later one.</p>

[/quote] let em know, family party gotta leave an hour early... we're practically brothers now lol[/quote]
                Aite I got the LIRR schedule in front of me, 1 sec......I guess the 1:47 from Central Islip, and you're (Dezzzr) on the same line rite???

Now 2 check NJ Transit schedules..... Aite theres a 3:22 gettin into Rutherford at 3:48, but I def wanna get a HEAVY session down b4 the thing starts, heres the NJ Transit Schedule and its only $4.25 each way
                [/quote]</p>

alright great man. im still not sure if i cant get out of work early. anything close or after 4?</p>[/quote]
                Well the link I posted takes u right to the Penn 2 Rutherford schedule but ya may be at work so lemme post it for ya.......

<table width="450" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#eaeaea"><span>02:13 PM - BNTNM</span></td>
                <td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#eaeaea"><span>02:45 PM - MNBN
                Secaucus Junction</span></td>

<td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#eaeaea"><span>02:53 PM</span></td>
                <td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#eaeaea"><span>40 minutes</span></td>

</tr>

<tr>
                <td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#d8d8d8"><span>03:22 PM - NJCL</span></td>
                <td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#d8d8d8"><span>03:40 PM - MNBN

<td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#d8d8d8"><span>03:48 PM</span></td>
                <td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#d8d8d8"><span>26 minutes</span></td>

</tr>

<tr>
                <td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#eaeaea"><span>04:17 PM - NJCL</span></td>
                <td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#eaeaea"><span>04:39 PM - MNBN

<td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#eaeaea"><span>04:47 PM</span></td>
                <td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#eaeaea"><span>30 minutes</span></td>

</tr>

<tr>
                <td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#d8d8d8"><span>04:52 PM - BNTNM</span></td>
                <td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#d8d8d8"><span>05:12 PM - MNBN

<td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#d8d8d8"><span>05:20 PM</span></td>
                <td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#d8d8d8"><span>28 minutes</span></td>

</tr>

<tr>
                <td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#eaeaea"><span>05:16 PM - NEC</span></td>
                <td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#eaeaea"><span>05:36 PM - MNBN

<td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#eaeaea"><span>05:44 PM</span></td>
                <td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#eaeaea"><span>28 minutes</span></td>

</tr>

<tr>
                <td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#d8d8d8"><span>05:53 PM - NJCL</span></td>
                <td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#d8d8d8"><span>06:11 PM - MNBN

<td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#d8d8d8"><span>06:19 PM</span></td>
                <td valign="top" align="left" bgcolor="#d8d8d8"><span>26 minutes</span></td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lol my friend told me for his birthday he was wearing a white t shirt and he said this slamming chick gave him a lapdance in the back room. she dideverything for him including rubbing her *** against his chest. he comes out from the back with a big smilebut my otherfriend notices a brown stain on his white shirt. lets just say it wasnt birthday cake. lmfao</p>[/quote]

Sounds like the stripper on her period story I've heard soo many times [:P]

the best is when your sitting at the bar and they REALLY want you to come back for a dance, you can find out what you are going to get by the way they ask you, the best method for them imho only happens to me once, she unzipped my pants and started rubbing me while I was sitting at the bar.... yeah, I DID take a dance from her.
                  [/quote]

I dont think theres ANY way to say no to that, LOL

Oh yea u wanted 2 see the Giants 'Device' rite, I got the pics

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]
                    LOL my friends sister (who was one of my old roommates) used 2 strip and she knew she had the goods and def was Bi as well, but then again she was Bi b4 becoming a stripper, LOL. But Ill tell you this, there were some WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD times when she was livin at the crib..... It was not out of the norm to come downstairs and see her and a few of her hottie friends bangin out lines in the living room, get into our sauna (the middle bathroom that constantly spewed boiling hot water out of the shower) and get a lil freaky deak, and it was great cause a bunch of her stripper friends lived relativley close to my Old Hood so they were always close and 'free', LOL

I know its bad, but then again it was a diff time in my life....... F' that, I miss those days!!!!!
                    [/quote]

Yup been there done that, then got a mortgage, and had to pay off student loans and do the 9-5, and that and the other stuff don't mix well, I still manage to pull it off on occasion but not nearly as often as I used to.

wouldn't mind doing a line or two even today though...just can't afford the stuff...and my bills at the same time.

Comment

This stuff is funny reading ...................Just keep getting these images of a "Toga Party" with John Belushi in "Animal House"

Comment

maybe its just because i am a girl but i really dont understand a guys whole deal with being into strippers... i dunno lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]maybe its just because i am a girl but i really dont understand a guys whole deal with being into strippers... i dunno lol[/quote]

I'm not really that into them...

I like someone who's I dunno.... normal and not crazy like me....

Comment

Im in but I am going to be late because I have an interview in Baltimore at 8 that morning and then driving back up whenever that is done so just me on my own for now. Sounds like it should be fun, is there a dress code? I feel like rockin my sweats!

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]Im in but I am going to be late because I have an interview in Baltimore at 8 that morning and then driving back up whenever that is done so just me on my own for now. Sounds like it should be fun, is there a dress code? I feel like rockin my sweats!
                              [/quote]

yea giants gear
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]

Yup been there done that, then got a mortgage, and had to pay off student loans and do the 9-5, and that and the other stuff don't mix well, I still manage to pull it off on occasion but not nearly as often as I used to.

wouldn't mind doing a line or two even today though...just can't afford the stuff...and my bills at the same time.
                                [/quote]
                                Yea, im totally over the 'white' phase, LOL. Its just a ton of money and ya always want more, LOL.... Ive had it offered to me for free a ton of times, but im totally fine with the Bud, Whiskey, and the occasional shroom trip...... These days the white is done for me, its just a vicious cycle

Comment

Working...
                                X