This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]So today I literally counted 3 Falcons fans and 1 of them was under 12yrs old

We RAN this tisch today!!!!!!
    [/quote]Kase , It was great, in my section I only counted 2 sad Falcon fans. Anyone undercover falcon fans were not about to let any of us now...haha.

Deafening??-oh my god, the intensity of a playoff game was all that I hoped it would be.

What did ya think Dezz?[/quote]Thank goodness im not in my work season cause I have literally NO voice.

I try to speak and all that comes out are squeaks and moans, and im TOTALLY fine with that.... LOL
    [/quote]Me too, my voice needs fluids all day to be able to sound halfway normal. Well worth it! Giant's fans rocked that place yesterday, just great, really just great!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir
      [/quote]send me a copy of the game and then we can debate heart all day long

HEART!!!!!
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir
        [/quote]
        I'm sorry Matt.... BJ has NEVER had a problem with effort. If the rest of the team gave the kind of effort BJ did we would be in even better shape.</P>

He may get frustrated, but thats a measure of his intensity.</P>
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

ugh im so pissed. last week we put the order in for the jersey site, i ordered Nicks and JPP...both in blue, and they are out of the JPP jerseys! They been flying out of the warehouse they said lol, which is kinda cool I guess, but i reeeeaally want it in blue, not white.

I guess I could get a Tuck jersey...
          but next year...definitely JPP and CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!!</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

great to be alive yessir
            [/quote]
            I'm sorry Matt.... BJ has NEVER had a problem with effort. If the rest of the team gave the kind of effort BJ did we would be in even better shape.</p>

He may get frustrated, but thats a measure of his intensity.</p>[/quote]

he absolutely wasn't running wtih the vegence he has been all year long. I know u like him cuz hes firey but its annoying you lose objectivity just because u get manwood for him
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

great to be alive yessir
              [/quote]
              I'm sorry Matt.... BJ has NEVER had a problem with effort. If the rest of the team gave the kind of effort BJ did we would be in even better shape.</P>

[/quote]

he absolutely wasn't running wtih the vegence he has been all year long. I know u like him cuz hes firey but its annoying you lose objectivity just because u get manwood for him
              [/quote]</P>

Stop hating on my team.</P>

Comment

BTW...Falcon fans are complaining about the refs in yesterdays game.......OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

great to be alive yessir
                  [/quote]
                  I'm sorry Matt.... BJ has NEVER had a problem with effort. If the rest of the team gave the kind of effort BJ did we would be in even better shape.</p>

He may get frustrated, but thats a measure of his intensity.</p>[/quote]

[/quote] REALLY, you're gonna start this crap up again the morning after our 1st playoff win in years!?!?!?
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

great to be alive yessir
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] REALLY, you're gonna start this crap up again the morning after our 1st playoff win in years!?!?!?
                    [/quote]</P>

He's a big fat party pooper!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Falcon fans are complaining about the refs in yesterdays game.......OH MY GOD!!!!!![/quote]</P>

about what? all the lack of calls the Giants got, and all the awful spots that favored the Falcons? lol

officiating isn't going to change the fact that Eli scored the only 2 points the Falcons got, lmao</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

great to be alive yessir
                        [/quote]Yes big difference in BJ

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Falcon fans are complaining about the refs in yesterdays game.......OH MY GOD!!!!!![/quote]

na i got my finger on the pulse, theres alwyas an *******

actually one of the most down to earth fan bases i've encountered

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Falcon fans are complaining about the refs in yesterdays game.......OH MY GOD!!!!!![/quote]</P>

about what? all the lack of calls the Giants got, and all the awful spots that favored the Falcons? lol

officiating isn't going to change the fact that Eli scored the only 2 points the Falcons got, lmao</P>

[/quote]</P>

They are claiming that "The Fix was In". The refs supposedly were slanted towards the Giants.</P>

Hahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Falcon fans are complaining about the refs in yesterdays game.......OH MY GOD!!!!!![/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Falcon fans are complaining about the refs in yesterdays game.......OH MY GOD!!!!!![/quote]

[/quote]</P>

We all know where your fingers are usually....and it aint on "the pulse".</P>

Notice how you used the words "finger" and "*******" in the same post.</P>

Coincidence?.....I think not.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X