This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir
    [/quote]Yes big difference in BJ[/quote]
    I'm not sure how MH and Kase don't see it. Even in the Skins game he didn't have it. In the 2 Cowboys games, Jets and now Falcons Jacobs has been a totally different player.

The monster we all know he can be!!!
    [/quote]</P>

The difference is that BJ has some room to run. Thats what he needs. Until he gets a head of steam is is very ordinary. When he does, he can run like few RB's in the league.</P>

So he looks terrible when the O line isn't moving anyone. It isn't effort. His effort is always off thge charts.</P>

[/quote]

its horse****.. he was getting manned up on every tackle one on one with no push even if he had steps. He was ***** footing and now blowing upwards. Its completely visible when Jacobs feels like running.
    [/quote]</P>

Again with the team hate. You are so wrong. Even if he's "*****footing" around. He's trying his *** off. But when he sees an opening he has always hit it hard. </P>

The guy is a great Giant and always has been. He and Bradshaw are the attitude of our offense.</P>

Stop hating on my boy. Today is a day to rejoice.</P>

[/quote]

he hasn't done it every game, when he does i give him props

u can tell because its when guys are just hitting hi mand hes falling back
    [/quote]</P>

There is a difference between having a bad game and not giving complete effort.</P>

A big difference!</P>

Just because he doesn't play especially well, doesn't mean he's not giving it his all. Don't forget he played several games after the knee injury before he was healthy.</P>

I just think you're being way too tough on a great Giant. Like him or not, he always plays his *** off.</P>

[/quote] Just because he doesn't play especially well, doesn't mean he's not giving it his all.---that's true, I give you that.[/quote]But it's still perceived by me, matt and other's that he's not trying as hard. If more than one person sees it, there could be something to it. As long as they get it corrected now and into the next few weeks fine. It would be amazing for a team basically last in rushing in the league to do a complete turnaround and then win the big one.[/quote] I think BJ has a attitude problem from time to time which gets him in trouble ....AndI also don't think he takes criticism very well...which I think affects his gamesometimes..LikeI said earlier the whole team seems to be in the right place additude wise right nowand I'm loving it....I don't care about the past just keep this Swag going !!![/quote]</P>

Couldn't disagree more about BJ's attitude. I love his attitude. Who cares how he takes critisism? I don't. I love how he plays. The only thing thst bothers me about him is that I wince eveytime he scores for fear of a celebration penalty.</P>
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Message from Jason Pierre-Paul:
      "I would like to thank the fans for waving there ALL IN TOWELS at the
      game I love that S*** gets me going thank u fans your the best."</span></h6>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir
        I'm not sure how MH and Kase don't see it. Even in the Skins game he didn't have it. In the 2 Cowboys games, Jets and now Falcons Jacobs has been a totally different player.

[/quote]</p>

The difference is that BJ has some room to run. Thats what he needs. Until he gets a head of steam is is very ordinary. When he does, he can run like few RB's in the league.</p>

So he looks terrible when the O line isn't moving anyone. It isn't effort. His effort is always off thge charts.</p>

[/quote]

its horse****.. he was getting manned up on every tackle one on one with no push even if he had steps. He was ***** footing and now blowing upwards. Its completely visible when Jacobs feels like running.
        [/quote]</p>

Again with the team hate. You are so wrong. Even if he's "*****footing" around. He's trying his *** off. But when he sees an opening he has always hit it hard. </p>

The guy is a great Giant and always has been. He and Bradshaw are the attitude of our offense.</p>

Stop hating on my boy. Today is a day to rejoice.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

There is a difference between having a bad game and not giving complete effort.</p>

A big difference!</p>

Just because he doesn't play especially well, doesn't mean he's not giving it his all. Don't forget he played several games after the knee injury before he was healthy.</p>

I just think you're being way too tough on a great Giant. Like him or not, he always plays his *** off.</p>

[/quote] Just because he doesn't play especially well, doesn't mean he's not giving it his all.---that's true, I give you that.[/quote]But it's still perceived by me, matt and other's that he's not trying as hard. If more than one person sees it, there could be something to it. As long as they get it corrected now and into the next few weeks fine. It would be amazing for a team basically last in rushing in the league to do a complete turnaround and then win the big one.[/quote] I think BJ has a attitude problem from time to time which gets him in trouble ....AndI also don't think he takes criticism very well...which I think affects his gamesometimes..LikeI said earlier the whole team seems to be in the right place additude wise right nowand I'm loving it....I don't care about the past just keep this Swag going !!![/quote]</p>

Couldn't disagree more about BJ's attitude. I love his attitude. Who cares how he takes critisism? I don't. I love how he plays. The only thing thst bothers me about him is that I wince eveytime he scores for fear of a celebration penalty.</p>[/quote]brandon and ahmad are the spark plugs for this offense. there were a few plays yesterday where line backers jumped on bjs back to bring him down and they just slid off. He was a man on a mission yesterday. Im not going to pretend to know why hes running better but you guys forgot to mention the bass and boothe situation. that might be a big reason why hes running so well. bass has been a huge disappointment this year.

Im still in shock the defense actually shut someone out. [:O]

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]</P>

The difference is that BJ has some room to run. Thats what he needs. Until he gets a head of steam is is very ordinary. When he does, he can run like few RB's in the league.</P>

So he looks terrible when the O line isn't moving anyone. It isn't effort. His effort is always off thge charts.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Again with the team hate. You are so wrong. Even if he's "*****footing" around. He's trying his *** off. But when he sees an opening he has always hit it hard. </P>

The guy is a great Giant and always has been. He and Bradshaw are the attitude of our offense.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

There is a difference between having a bad game and not giving complete effort.</P>

A big difference!</P>

Just because he doesn't play especially well, doesn't mean he's not giving it his all. Don't forget he played several games after the knee injury before he was healthy.</P>

I just think you're being way too tough on a great Giant. Like him or not, he always plays his *** off.</P>

[/quote] Just because he doesn't play especially well, doesn't mean he's not giving it his all.---that's true, I give you that.[/quote]But it's still perceived by me, matt and other's that he's not trying as hard. If more than one person sees it, there could be something to it. As long as they get it corrected now and into the next few weeks fine. It would be amazing for a team basically last in rushing in the league to do a complete turnaround and then win the big one.[/quote] I think BJ has a attitude problem from time to time which gets him in trouble ....AndI also don't think he takes criticism very well...which I think affects his gamesometimes..LikeI said earlier the whole team seems to be in the right place additude wise right nowand I'm loving it....I don't care about the past just keep this Swag going !!![/quote]</P>

Couldn't disagree more about BJ's attitude. I love his attitude. Who cares how he takes critisism? I don't. I love how he plays. The only thing thst bothers me about him is that I wince eveytime he scores for fear of a celebration penalty.</P>[/quote] well I think it gets him in trouble with TC and he gets all pissy and maybe has some effect on hisplaying time and so on ....but whatever right now he is playing well the whole team is playing well and I'm happy

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

A big difference!</P>

Couldn't disagree more about BJ's attitude. I love his attitude. Who cares how he takes critisism? I don't. I love how he plays. The only thing thst bothers me about him is that I wince eveytime he scores for fear of a celebration penalty.</P>

[/quote] well I think it gets him in trouble with TC and he gets all pissy and maybe has some effect on hisplaying time and so on ....but whatever right now he is playing well the whole team is playing well and I'm happy[/quote]</P>

BJ's a bad man!</P>

And thats OK with me.</P>
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Osi Umenyiora says JPP rose "like he was Optimus Prime" &amp; Canty calls him "best [defensive player] I've ever seen"</span></h6>

Comment

Awesome pic!!!

Comment

That was scary when JPP was laying on the ground like that yesterday. He looked really hurt.

What a beast!

Comment

"I will never, ever call Eli an athlete," Chris Snee had said in the buildup to Giants 24, Atlanta Falcons 2.</p>

"Well," Snee said on the way to Green Bay, "maybe he is a little more athletic than I initially gave him credit for."</p>

Maybe,
                    maybe not. But when he walked by Snee in the immediate wake of his very
                    first home playoff victory, Manning reminded the offensive lineman that
                    world-class athleticism isn't a requisite trait for a world-class
                    quarterback.</p>

"Fourteen-yard average," Eli told him.</p>

"That's what he had," Snee said, "so I couldn't really argue with him."<font size="4"> LMAO!!!</font>
                    </p>

"Eli
                    gets better every year," Coughlin said, "and yet his hat size never
                    changes. He's a great example for everyone around here."

"Eli obviously is playing at another level than he was in '07," Justin Tuck said of the Super Bowl MVP. (Another feather in MH's cap?)

Comment

Catch me if you can!!!

Comment

<h4>Giants' Rushing Offense</h4>

<table><thead>
                        <tr>
                        <th>
                        </th>
                        <th>Yards/G</th>
                        <th>Yards/Carry</th>
                        </tr>
                        </thead>
                        <tbody>
                        <tr class="last">
                        <td>First 11 games</td>
                        <td>82.3</td>
                        <td>3.18</td>
                        </tr>
                        <tr class="last">
                        <td>Last 6 games</td>
                        <td>115.7</td>
                        <td>4.42</td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Catch me if you can!!!

[/quote]lol i couldnt believe he made it through ALLL THOSE DBS.

Comment

Had the Giants beat the Skins twice, the Seahawks and the Eagles the 2nd game they would have been 13-3 and STILL the 4th seed.

LOL so much for that theory.

But what about the SF game? lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Had the Giants beat the Skins twice, the Seahawks and the Eagles the 2nd game they would have been 13-3 and STILL the 4th seed.

LOL so much for that theory.

But what about the SF game? lol
                                [/quote]

i saw that stat yesterday.. i thought it was ****ing AWESOME

i prefer things to of gone down the way they did knowing that. It really contributed to where we are now and I think we are playing the best football in the NFL as of right now.

I think had we won those we might of gotten fat and complacent.

I'm over at a packers message board. Not as many ocol posters as I thought there would be.

Alot of ****** bags. GOD do I want this game even more now.
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X