This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i just totally punked out my head engineer, who will probably be president in a few years.

The guy he sit next to is a Packers fan so I was just talking to him about the game. So as I was leaving I said GO GMEN.* So then this head engineer says "**** THE GIANTS".

So confused I sat back and thought about why he said it. Then I realized hes a boston boy and a Pats fan. So i printed out a picture of Eli holding the trophy and i went to his deck and said: "Hey JJ, I have an issue.* This dimension was suppose to be 19-0 but its actually 18-1."

The look on his face was priceless. His response: "**** happens"

good times
    [/quote]Simply Priceless. Love it! PAt's Suck. I am going to put my truck decal of Eli pissing on the patriots helmet back on my truck tonite.

Comment

No offense Pats Rule. lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i just totally punked out my head engineer, who will probably be president in a few years.

The guy he sit next to is a Packers fan so I was just talking to him about the game. So as I was leaving I said GO GMEN.* So then this head engineer says "**** THE GIANTS".

So confused I sat back and thought about why he said it. Then I realized hes a boston boy and a Pats fan. So i printed out a picture of Eli holding the trophy and i went to his deck and said: "Hey JJ, I have an issue.* This dimension was suppose to be 19-0 but its actually 18-1."

The look on his face was priceless. His response: "**** happens"

good times
        [/quote]lol

Comment

<h1 class="h2"><font size="3">Giants' Pierre-Paul is in good company</font></h1>

</p>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1 class="h2"><font size="3">Giants' Pierre-Paul is in good company</font></h1>

</p>[/quote]
            ierre-Paul's ascension from potential rookie bust to second-year sensation." Based on what???

This is why women shouldnt work at espn

Comment

First offensive play of the packer game, Jacobs, power O right, lays mattews out. gain of 1, but set the tone of the game

Comment

wtf? Why would Jason Pierre-Paul be viewed as a potential draft bust??
                Part timer player last year behind 2 pro-bowlers. what exactly were they expecting? 20 sacks? lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]wtf? Why would Jason Pierre-Paul be viewed as a potential draft bust??
                  Part timer player last year behind 2 pro-bowlers. what exactly were they expecting? 20 sacks? lol[/quote]besides that it was an ok article, but cooome on. if youre going to be a sports journalist, know your stuff. this isnt clint sintim or sinorice moss. guy had 30 tackles, 4.5 sacks, and 2 forced fumbles. not bad for someone playing behind 2 probowlers like you said. If you watched him last year you can see flashes.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]wtf? Why would Jason Pierre-Paul be viewed as a potential draft bust??
                    Part timer player last year behind 2 pro-bowlers. what exactly were they expecting? 20 sacks? lol[/quote]besides that it was an ok article, but cooome on. if youre going to be a sports journalist, know your stuff. this isnt clint sintim or sinorice moss. guy had 30 tackles, 4.5 sacks, and 2 forced fumbles. not bad for someone playing behind 2 probowlers like you said. If you watched him last year you can see flashes.[/quote]</P>

poor clint sintim....never stood a chance. lol
                    dude barely saw the field, and then with his first opportunity, ends up on the IR</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall?

Cruz and Jacobs are going to be there next week and week after.

I'm getting Cruz to sign my last Chrome Mini with inscription 2011 82 recpts, 1536 yds, 9 td's. It's gonna be sweeeeeet.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall? Cruz and Jacobs are going to be there next week and week after. I'm getting Cruz to sign my last Chrome Mini with inscription 2011 82 recpts, 1536 yds, 9 td's. It's gonna be sweeeeeet.[/quote]</P>

I think Jacobs is at the Mid-Hudson civic center. I could be wrong, i should go look that up.</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall? Cruz and Jacobs are going to be there next week and week after. I'm getting Cruz to sign my last Chrome Mini with inscription 2011 82 recpts, 1536 yds, 9 td's. It's gonna be sweeeeeet.[/quote]</P>

I think Jacobs is at the Mid-Hudson civic center. I could be wrong, i should go look that up.</P>[/quote]Oh yeah--Mid Hudson for Jacobs on 1/29.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I think Jacobs is at the Mid-Hudson civic center. I could be wrong, i should go look that up.</P>[/quote]Oh yeah--Mid Hudson for Jacobs on 1/29.[/quote]There is also a mention of the Man Show at the Mid hudson Center. That show was great in it's prime. I loved that old ******* that would wrap up the show....Ziggy sachy, Ziggy sachy....oi oi oi. and then everyone would down their beer.

Comment

That's just wrong.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I think Jacobs is at the Mid-Hudson civic center. I could be wrong, i should go look that up.</P>

[/quote]Oh yeah--Mid Hudson for Jacobs on 1/29.[/quote]There is also a mention of the Man Show at the Mid hudson Center. That show was great in it's prime. I loved that old ******* that would wrap up the show....Ziggy sachy, Ziggy sachy....oi oi oi. and then everyone would down their beer.[/quote]</P>

haha wrong man show. the man show at the civic center refers to a "manly convention"! haha. it's like....muscle cars, beer, b*tches,....ya know, all things manly lol</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X