This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i just totally punked out my head engineer, who will probably be president in a few years.

The guy he sit next to is a Packers fan so I was just talking to him about the game. So as I was leaving I said GO GMEN. So then this head engineer says "**** THE GIANTS".

So confused I sat back and thought about why he said it. Then I realized hes a boston boy and a Pats fan. So i printed out a picture of Eli holding the trophy and i went to his deck and said: "Hey JJ, I have an issue. This dimension was suppose to be 19-0 but its actually 18-1."

The look on his face was priceless. His response: "**** happens"

good times
    [/quote]Simply Priceless. Love it! PAt's Suck. I am going to put my truck decal of Eli pissing on the patriots helmet back on my truck tonite.[/quote]

hahhaha nice
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall?

Cruz and Jacobs are going to be there next week and week after.

I'm getting Cruz to sign my last Chrome Mini with inscription 2011 82 recpts, 1536 yds, 9 td's. It's gonna be sweeeeeet.[/quote]

it was by the movie theater

in the hall in front ASW shoes

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall? Cruz and Jacobs are going to be there next week and week after. I'm getting Cruz to sign my last Chrome Mini with inscription 2011 82 recpts, 1536 yds, 9 td's. It's gonna be sweeeeeet.[/quote]</P>

I think Jacobs is at the Mid-Hudson civic center. I could be wrong, i should go look that up.</P>

[/quote]Oh yeah--Mid Hudson for Jacobs on 1/29.[/quote]There is also a mention of the Man Show at the Mid hudson Center. That show was great in it's prime. I loved that old ******* that would wrap up the show....Ziggy sachy, Ziggy sachy....oi oi oi. and then everyone would down their beer.[/quote]</P>

haha wrong man show. the man show at the civic center refers to a "manly convention"! haha. it's like....muscle cars, beer, b*tches,....ya know, all things manly lol</P>[/quote]Really... that sounds even better....Im going!!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall?

I'm getting Cruz to sign my last Chrome Mini with inscription 2011 82 recpts, 1536 yds, 9 td's. It's gonna be sweeeeeet.[/quote]

[/quote]Oh, they don't have a store? You wanna head up to see Cruz with us?

Speaking of "DSW" shoes....When I was in school, the supermarket was a prime place to pickup girls...If I was a kid these day's...I would frequent DSW. Woman and shoe's, like a crack head and smack. lmao

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall?

Speaking of "DSW" shoes....When I was in school, the supermarket was a prime place to pickup girls...If I was a kid these day's...I would frequent DSW. Woman and shoe's, like a crack head and smack. lmao[/quote]

there is actually a JPP signing the same day like 10 minutes from our house so i think we're gonna head there

Comment

Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall?

Speaking of "DSW" shoes....When I was in school, the supermarket was a prime place to pickup girls...If I was a kid these day's...I would frequent DSW. Woman and shoe's, like a crack head and smack. lmao[/quote]

there is actually a JPP signing the same day like 10 minutes from our house so i think we're gonna head there
                [/quote]can you please wait until after the playoffs. lets not take any chances.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]Pat's--- prices are very good, especially if you bring your own item. I have never dealt with this Dream Team Promotions before, but they list the sign your own item price for $39. That's a shocking price to me.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall?

[/quote]God Dammit!! JPP is my #1 signing that I want this year, but I'm not ready. My intention is to have him, Tuck & Osi sign the same Evolution-revolution Helmet. I don't have the helmet yet.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

40 or 50 I think but blondie knows a guy that does security so we cut the line n get it for free lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

40 or 50 I think but blondie knows* a guy that does security so we cut the line n get it for free lol
                        [/quote]Really? You didn't mention that last time. Now those type of contacts qualify you and blondie for something to eat on LT after the signing.

What are you thinking of having JPP sign? Are you going to ask for his 2011 16.5 sack inscription?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall?

[/quote]can you please wait until after the playoffs. lets not take any chances.
                          [/quote]

go buy me tickets to the GB game, last time u did we played pretty damn good

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

40 or 50 I think but blondie knows a guy that does security so we cut the line n get it for free lol
                            [/quote]</P>

Its very bad Karma to have your avatar along with your tag line while we are in the playoffs.</P>

May I suggest you change both or we are doomed, given your history of jinxing our beloved team.</P>
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

[/quote]Really? You didn't mention that last time. Now those type of contacts qualify you and blondie for something to eat on LT after the signing.

What are you thinking of having JPP sign? Are you going to ask for his 2011 16.5 sack inscription?[/quote]
                              going to maybe have blondie make something on photo shop then get it printed and have him sign that

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Its very bad Karma to have your avatar along with your tag line while we are in the playoffs.</p>

May I suggest you change both or we are doomed, given your history of jinxing our beloved team.</p>[/quote]

from the moment I've put this up we've been playing good football

i feel it would bad luck to take it down

and not for nothing Nicks had a huge drop the week before I saw him vs skins - once I saw him he regained form..

Comment

Working...
                                X