Comment

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

The tundra may not be frozen (then again, by definition tundra always
      is frozen) at Lambeau Field on Sunday, but plenty of asses will be,
      absent some extensive snow-removal activities in the next two days.</p>

And so the Packers are looking for 450 able-bodied men and women who,
      for $10 per hour, will help dig out the stands in time for the
      division-round playoff game against the Giants.</p>

Per the Green Bay Press-Gazette (via SportsBusiness Daily), interested persons age 15 or older should arrive at 10:00 a.m. CT. They’ll be paid $10 per hour.</p>

Silly Packers. They could have saved a ton of money by simply offering each shoveler one share of stock.</p>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

The tundra may not be frozen (then again, by definition tundra always
        is frozen) at Lambeau Field on Sunday, but plenty of asses will be,
        absent some extensive snow-removal activities in the next two days.</p>

And so the Packers are looking for 450 able-bodied men and women who,
        for $10 per hour, will help dig out the stands in time for the
        division-round playoff game against the Giants.</p>

Per the Green Bay Press-Gazette (via SportsBusiness Daily), interested persons age 15 or older should arrive at 10:00 a.m. CT.* They’ll be paid $10 per hour.</p>

Silly Packers.* They could have saved a ton of money by simply offering each shoveler one share of stock.</p>[/quote]The proving Ground

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]i switched to google chrome but now the text, color and highlight bars are gone. anyone know what to do?[/quote]Nope, we're ****ed!!! I can't post links anymore either. The price to use a browser that does not return run-time errors all day

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

40 or 50 I think but blondie knows a guy that does security so we cut the line n get it for free lol
            [/quote]</p>

Its very bad Karma to have your avatar along with your tag line while we are in the playoffs.</p>

May I suggest you change both or we are doomed, given your history of jinxing our beloved team.</p>[/quote]
            May I suggest the reason we are winning is because no one has changed anything on their avatar. It's bad juju to change it. Dezz has but he doesn't matter. I have wanted to change mine for a long time but I REFUSE. Same thing for Facebook as well.

Change is upon us and it's good and it's working!!!

HERE WE GO GIANTS HERE WE GO BIG BLUE

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

40 or 50 I think but blondie knows* a guy that does security so we cut the line n get it for free lol
              [/quote]</p>

Its very bad Karma to have your avatar along with your tag line while we are in the playoffs.</p>

May I suggest you change both or we are doomed, given your history of jinxing our beloved team.</p>[/quote]
              May I suggest the reason we are winning is because no one has changed anything on their avatar. It's bad juju to change it. Dezz has but he doesn't matter. I have wanted to change mine for a long time but I REFUSE. Same thing for Facebook as well.

Change is upon us and it's good and it's working!!!

HERE WE GO GIANTS HERE WE GO BIG BLUE
              [/quote]I put up cruz td before dallas and we crushed them, and i put up ashley shaffer last week and the defense delivered a shut out.

Comment

That Miles Austin thing was scary

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

40 or 50 I think but blondie knows* a guy that does security so we cut the line n get it for free lol
                  [/quote]Damn yo, no wonder I have nobodys autograph.

$40-$50 for a damned autograph is INSANE.* Do they charge you if you dont bring your own sharpie!?!?!

I have my 'Entrance' and 'Exit' signs from the old stadium, but the only person Id pay to sign them is Eli, Strahan, Maybe Coughlin, and Mr Mara.... I wouldnt be paying $50 for someone that is a rookie for us

And people wonder about the state of the economy....
                  [/quote]

well Nicks was 40...

I think Ware was like 20
                  [/quote]dj should be free.[/quote]Fitty Bucks is way too much for Salsa Dude Autograph....Speaking of free autographs, sent a very nice letter to our owner last Saturday expressing our condolances for thier family in regard to his beloved wife Myra...Just opened a return envelope from One Patriot Place. Inside were two beautiful business cards from our Chairman and CEO- "Olivia-We Are All Patriots" & "Renee-We Are All Patriots" each were signed below the inscription by Mr. Robert Kraft..We are truely blessed to have the best owner in all of sports................

Comment

http://www.americancurvesmag.com/gal.../justene-jaro/

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

[/quote]Damn yo, no wonder I have nobodys autograph.

$40-$50 for a damned autograph is INSANE.* Do they charge you if you dont bring your own sharpie!?!?!

I have my 'Entrance' and 'Exit' signs from the old stadium, but the only person Id pay to sign them is Eli, Strahan, Maybe Coughlin, and Mr Mara.... I wouldnt be paying $50 for someone that is a rookie for us

And people wonder about the state of the economy....
                      [/quote]

well Nicks was 40...

I think Ware was like 20
                      [/quote]dj should be free.[/quote]Fitty Bucks is way too much for Salsa Dude Autograph....Speaking of free autographs, sent a very nice letter to our owner last Saturday expressing our condolances for thier family in regard to his beloved wife Myra...Just opened a return envelope from One Patriot Place. Inside were two beautiful business cards from our Chairman and CEO- "Olivia-We Are All Patriots" & "Renee-We Are All Patriots" each were signed below the inscription by Mr. Robert Kraft..We are truely blessed to have the best owner in all of sports................[/quote]Sorry to hear of Myra. Very classy organization, the Pat's are. Similar to NYG in that respect.

Cruz broke our franchise recieving yards record and tied our longest franchise td yard record in his first full season with the team. That is a steal for his signing.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNbMvlPc_7U

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNbMvlPc_7U[/quote]Dhani "guitar celebrating tackler" Jones looks completely jacked up in that video.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNbMvlPc_7U[/quote]Dhani "guitar celebrating tackler" Jones looks completely jacked up in that video.[/quote]"and thats the truuufff, wit soome cheeese own it"
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7gR0dj9X6o

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNbMvlPc_7U[/quote]Dhani "guitar celebrating tackler" Jones looks completely jacked up in that video.[/quote]"and thats the truuufff, wit soome cheeese own it"
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7gR0dj9X6o[/quote]Nothing more vile than **** cheese. Andrew dice clay had a good bit about this girl that he brought home to his parents one night. Afterward, he was driving her home and she starts blowing him. He was making fun of how she didn't care how dirty he was. "I went to the gym, sweat all day at work, took 3 steamin ****s and this ***** is going down on me like....... Dice is the man.

Comment

thread is dead today. i'll take some blame....but i MOSTLY blame it on the runtime errors i been getting.
                                this ****ing site...i tell ya...
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X