This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    I guess Kobe is human. lol
    [/quote]

lol i guess... if u want to call him that

that wa sa pretty good shooting percentage game yeterday

everybody was in the .300s lol
    [/quote]
    It was embarrassing.

FISHER!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Alex Smith will not beat us again[/quote]

regardless, I think u need to eat some crow about how good the 9ers are as a team
      [/quote]I have to give them props, they deserve to be at this point in the game. It's going to come down to mistake free football....most common element in most games with equally matched teams.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]WHATTUP MY FELLOW GIANTS FAN *****ES!!!

WHAT A ****ING WEEKEND!!!! =D</P>

[/quote]
        It was incredible. ALL IN!!!
        [/quote]</P>

It's funny how at my bar, the place has progressively gotten more busy, the better we play. lol
        Giants fans want in on the ELECTRICITY we bring to the place haha. People were screaming their faces off, it was awesome!!</P>
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]If we win this week, Ravens or Pats. I want revenge for 2000[/quote]
          I would rather play Baltimore because I think we could beat them and NE scares me.
          [/quote]

They scare me equally...

I think we own Brady. I think we actually mentally get to him. I don't fear him nearly as much as other teams should
          [/quote]</P>

We don't own Brady. We own the Pats O line.</P>

No one owns Brady.</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
            [/quote]
            It's so cute when my daughter does it. She just busts it out randomly during the day. I love that girl.
            [/quote]lol-that's awesome! I love when the kids do that stuff.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
              [/quote]
              It's so cute when my daughter does it. She just busts it out randomly during the day. I love that girl.
              [/quote]</P>

hahahaha yessssss!!!</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]If we win this week, Ravens or Pats. I want revenge for 2000[/quote]
                I would rather play Baltimore because I think we could beat them and NE scares me.
                [/quote]

They scare me equally...

I think we own Brady. I think we actually mentally get to him. I don't fear him nearly as much as other teams should
                [/quote]</p>

We don't own Brady. We own the Pats O line.</p>

No one owns Brady.</p>[/quote]
                Robert Kraft does and you own him in the looks department.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font color="#0000FF">ALOT OF BLUE!!!
                  </font>
                  [/quote]Huge amounts of blue. Did you hear NYG fans chanting "lets go giants at end of game"?[/quote]
                  I turned my TV up and chanted with them waiving my towel. lol
                  [/quote]how did you get an all in towel? mines nailed to my front door lol[/quote]
                  Roosevelt mailed me one. What a ****ing champion!

I thought you had to go to the game to get those? []
                  [/quote]youuuuu cheeeky ****.
                  thats pretty awesome of rosy

Comment

[/quote]

They scare me equally...

[/quote]Right now I feel like the Giants can beat anybody with the way they are playing..that being said I take no game as a given never have never will..Balt may be the easier game to win who knows ....As far a Brady goes hes no different than any other good QB, get pressure on him put him on his back he'll **** the bed just like Rogers last week ....We just need our D to keep balling like they are right now and we'll kick all of their *****........lets put the ****s to the49'ersfirst !!! Go Giants !!!!</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Alex Smith will not beat us again[/quote]

regardless, I think u need to eat some crow about how good the 9ers are as a team
                      [/quote]I never said they werent good, i said they were over rated and i stand by that.

Comment

[quote user="byron"]

[/quote]

They scare me equally...

[/quote]Right now I feel like the Giants can beat anybody with the way they are playing..that being said I take no game as a given never have never will..Balt may be the easier game to win who knows ....As far a Brady goes hes no different than any other good QB, get pressure on him put him on his back he'll **** the bed just like Rogers last week ....We just need our D to keep balling like they are right now and we'll kick all of their *****........lets put the ****s to the49'ersfirst !!! Go Giants !!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I think the same exact thing. Time and time again I've shared with you all my opinion on cheering on my team. I don't EXPECT us to win. I don't like setting myself up for disappointment.
                        But that being said.....I feel we're unstoppable right now. We're playing amazing football right now.
                        I admire the offenses' 'attempt' to stick to the run, even when it wasn't really working for us. 80+ yards, not what I want to settle for in the playoffs, but....for this game it worked. We have to stay true to the run game though...HAVE TO!</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Alex Smith will not beat us again[/quote]

[/quote]I never said they werent good, i said they were over rated and i stand by that.[/quote]</P>

I wouldnt say they are overated. they are exactly where they deserve to be.
                          I will say that there offense is probably playing above their level. this weekend though? this aint no saints defense. everyone is playing good D</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

In Reese We Trust
                            ?49ers coach Jim Harbaugh describes New York Giants as "scary"

i have to say, i like this guy. loved how he was pumping up smith before the saints game.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

They scare me equally...

I think we own Brady. I think we actually mentally get to him.* I don't fear him nearly as much as other teams should
                              [/quote]</p>

We don't own Brady.* We own the Pats O line.</p>

No one owns Brady.</p>[/quote]
                              Robert Kraft does and you own him in the looks department.
                              [/quote]We definitely have New Englands number.

Comment

Metallica said it best: " I fear no one"

Comment

Working...
                                X