This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]MATTMEYER:And u guys are a top defense playing in the weakest division in the NFC... see how that works?

are you trying to say theyre................over rated? lol[/quote]

are u trying to cite me talking **** to an opposing fan as a plus for u?

No but I was just pointing out how useless comments like that are because you are what you are.

My argument is consistent
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Bradshaws only dropped the rock once this year compared to 9 times last year.[/quote]</P>

on 100 less carries, but yes...thank god!</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Alex Smith will not beat us again[/quote]

regardless, I think u need to eat some crow about how good the 9ers are as a team
        [/quote]I never said they werent good, i said they were over rated and i stand by that.[/quote]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote
        user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote
        user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote
        user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The NFL is a crazy place. One week you play great defense against Tom Brady and the next you can't stop Alex Smith.</p>

This loss is on the defense. No ifs ands or buts.</p>

Which defense will show up next Sunday? Can anyone really say?</p>[/quote]

i'd
        say the offense deserves the blame too. This was a weird game for me,
        one of the times I actually consider an equal blame loss while <u>still being happy overall with the way we played.</u>

It was a good game, we have to cash in in the red zone
        [/quote]how
        can you be happy after that game yesterday? we didnt look good on
        either side of the ball. we need a running game. bad.
        [/quote]

regardless of what u think about the 49ers, the truth is they are a legit team this year.

It
        was a good football game. That defense is legit - specifically against
        the run. No bradshaw is going to hurt our offense. We are under
        estimating what he actually does for us.

<u>Defense got worked down the stretch but its going to happen.</u> Boley down hurt us alot in covering the backs and TEs. Prince needs to step up.

We
        had a battle and lost by a TD vs another top team in the league. Your
        not going to win em all. Just can't let down this week and have to take
        care of divisional games, especially when its vs Philly, and even though
        they are most likely done any way - we can be the nail in their coffin
        while grabbing a divisional game.

MUST win
        [/quote]its going
        to happen? its been happening on a consistent basis since fewell stepped
        in the door. and lets tell it like it is, 49s are a decent team in a
        weak division. we should of beat them especially after they took gore
        out. alex smith, are you ****ing kidding me????
        grossman, whitehurst, kolb, alex smith. gee i wonder what our problems are?
        [/quote]

Alex
        Smith is still a young QB whose starting to become a decent football
        player. Also keep in mind that Walker, V Davis, Crabtree, and BRaylon is
        a good cast of weapons, not to mention their strength is in their line
        and running game.

Their defense is a legit and top defense.
        They got wins vs Cincy, Philly, and Detroit. They've only had one
        divisional game this year so that weak division argument isn't really
        applicable in talking about their success this year.
        [/quote]gore
        wasnt even playing man. i dont want to hear it. cincys decent, phillys
        trash, detroits ok. soo what? 49ers are a decent team that we should of
        beat. end of story.
        [/quote]

lol u can go be a brat about it
        all u want but u just tried knocking SF's success because of the
        division they played in even though its week 10 and they only played one
        divisional game.

But the bottom line is that they really only
        drove for 1 TD on us in the second half and it was because V.Davis got
        free. I haven't gone back and watched it and prob won't be able to til
        tom but im pretty sure it was Paysinger who completely lost him. The
        loss of boley killed us on that play.

Then they scored the 2nd TD
        because Eli threw that INT. Personally I thought it was a horrid play
        but I caught the end of Dungy reviewing the play and he said the WR
        stopped his route. I have no clue what happened but as of right now im
        putting that as a horrid play by Eli

And you can knock Dixon and Hunter but they are pretty legit as well

[/quote]lol
        matt give me a break. the only "good" teams they beat were....the
        lions. they beat seahawks, a decent bengals team, horrible philly,
        cowboys(although the boys are starting to warm up), tampa, browns and
        redskins. like i said giiiiive me a break.

theyre decent at best and they were without gore yesterday

that pick was on mm, he stopped running his route.
        [/quote]

As
        somebody who was saying since day one this year that Philly was
        overrated, lets not under rate them either. As bad as they are they are
        still a decent team. And if your still sleeping on Cincy thats fine,
        but they are a pretty damn good football team.

San Fran is a good team whether you want to admit it or not.

<u>Defense had a decent day. And yes its going to happen where you have a drive and give up a TD.
        </u>
        Regardless
        we settled for FGs, throw a pick that gave them game winning position,
        couldn't tie the game down the stretch. The best squad out on the field
        was our offense. Its better then their offense, their defense, and our
        defense. SF is not that bad and it was on the road. I am not saying
        the defense wasn't at fualt, but both sides of the ball had its flaws it
        was a team loss if i've ever saw one before.
        <u>
        Still at the end of the day SF is a legit NFC contender and wouldn't be surprised if they made it to NFCC</u>
        [/quote]of
        course it is, but when were playing sub par qbs i expect to demolish
        them with the names on our defense. 07, 08 this game would of been a
        joke. 9ers would of been lucky to put up 10. and thats what pisses me
        off the most, we still have the core of that team and cant dominate,
        which leads me to believe our scheme is **** and has been since last
        year. and 09 but i erased that year from my mind.

youre on crack. seriously.
        [/quote]

actually u said they are decent at best and that I was on crack for suggesting they were good enough to make it to the NFCC
        [/quote]i love how you want to give them all the credit in the world here but in another thread you say"LEts be real about it, if not for a great surprise onside kick call, that game would of been completely different. " Last week was a fluke. Im sticking to my guns. 49ers are a hot team thats over rated. Good defense and a good running game, but Alex Smith can be had.[/quote]

u didn't stick to your guns though

you clearly said decent at best... which then changed to they are good but overrated.

Should we of won that game? Yes but they also played good enough and mistake free to win it.

Also I love how u ignor the fact that u suggest in no way possible were they good enough to make it to the NFCC

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Bradshaws only dropped the rock once this year compared to 9 times last year.[/quote]

The REAL impressive thing about that though is that defenders are ALWAYS going for it. I always turtlehead my pants at least twice a game watching him run when somebody spears in to make the hit or comes from behind

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Bradshaws only dropped the rock once this year compared to 9 times last year.[/quote]

The REAL impressive thing about that though is that defenders are ALWAYS going for it. I always turtlehead my pants at least twice a game watching him run when somebody spears in to make the hit or comes from behind
            [/quote]</P>

yea, the ones from behind the runner are always the ones that make me cringe.

Btw, can someone PLEASE explain to me why that D-Grant forced fumble on Jennings wasn't ruled a fumble?? I couldnt hear the tv, but i havnte seen that kind of clear as day fumble in awhile. what gives??</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Alex Smith will not beat us again[/quote]

regardless, I think u need to eat some crow about how good the 9ers are as a team
              [/quote]I never said they werent good, i said they were over rated and i stand by that.[/quote]

The NFL is a crazy place.* One week you play great defense against Tom Brady and the next you can't stop Alex Smith.</p>

This loss is on the defense.* No ifs ands or buts.</p>

Which defense will show up next Sunday?*** Can anyone really say?</p>[/quote]

i'd
              one of the times I actually consider an equal blame loss while <u>still being happy overall with the way we played.</u>

[/quote]how
              [/quote]

regardless of what u think about the 49ers, the truth is they are a legit team this year.

It
              was a good football game.* That defense is legit - specifically against
              the run. No bradshaw is going to hurt our offense.* We are under

<u>Defense got worked down the stretch but its going to happen.</u>* Boley down hurt us alot in covering the backs and TEs.* Prince needs to step up.

We

MUST win
              [/quote]its going
              [/quote]

Alex
              and running game.*

[/quote]gore
              wasnt even playing man.* i dont want to hear it. cincys decent, phillys
              beat. end of story.
              [/quote]

divisional game.

tom but im pretty sure it was Paysinger who completely lost him.* The

stopped his route.* I have no clue what happened but as of right now im

[/quote]lol
              lions. they beat seahawks, a decent* bengals team, horrible philly,

[/quote]

As
              still a decent team.* And if your still sleeping on Cincy thats fine,

<u>Defense had a decent day. And yes its going to happen where you have a drive and give up a TD.
              </u>
              Regardless
              couldn't tie the game down the stretch.* The best squad out on the field
              defense.* SF is not that bad and it was on the road.* I am not saying
              <u>
              Still at the end of the day SF is a legit NFC contender and wouldn't be surprised if they made it to NFCC</u>
              [/quote]of
              course it is, but* when were playing* sub par qbs i expect to demolish

[/quote]

actually u said they are decent at best and that I was on crack for suggesting they were good enough to make it to the NFCC
              [/quote]i love how you want to give them all the credit in the world here but in another thread you say"LEts be real about it, if not for a great surprise onside kick call, that game would of been completely different. " Last week was a fluke. Im sticking to my guns. 49ers are a hot team thats over rated. Good defense and a good running game, but Alex Smith can be had.[/quote]

you clearly said decent at best... which then changed to they are good but overrated.

Should we of won that game? Yes but they also played good enough and mistake free to win it.

Also I love how u ignor the fact that u suggest in no way possible were they good enough to make it to the NFCC

[/quote]i didnt ignore it, i said it was a fluke. as did you in another thread. you didnt call it a fluke, but you still implied it

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Metallica said it best: " I fear no one"[/quote] I'm with you man... gonna behell to pay in the land of homosexuals!!![/quote]</p>

San Fran is an awesome city BTW.</p>[/quote]

figures

and i swear i didn't edit anything
                [/quote]
                LMAO!!!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Alex Smith will not beat us again[/quote]

The NFL is a crazy place. One week you play great defense against Tom Brady and the next you can't stop Alex Smith.</p>

i'd

[/quote]how
                  [/quote]

It

<u>Defense got worked down the stretch but its going to happen.</u> Boley down hurt us alot in covering the backs and TEs. Prince needs to step up.

We

MUST win
                  [/quote]its going
                  [/quote]

Alex
                  and running game.

[/quote]gore
                  beat. end of story.
                  [/quote]

divisional game.

[/quote]lol

[/quote]

As

</u>
                  Regardless
                  <u>
                  [/quote]of

[/quote]

[/quote]
                  <font size="6">OWNED</font>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Alex Smith will not beat us again[/quote]

i'd

[/quote]how
                    [/quote]

It

We

MUST win
                    [/quote]its going
                    [/quote]

Alex
                    and running game.

[/quote]gore
                    beat. end of story.
                    [/quote]

divisional game.

[/quote]lol

[/quote]

As

</u>
                    Regardless
                    <u>
                    [/quote]of

[/quote]

[/quote]i didnt ignore it, i said it was a fluke. as did you in another thread. you didnt call it a fluke, but you still implied it[/quote]

i never said them making the NFCC was a fluke or even referenced it

Infact i predicted it immediatly after we lost to them lol

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Bradshaws only dropped the rock once this year compared to 9 times last year.[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Btw, can someone PLEASE explain to me why that D-Grant forced fumble on Jennings wasn't ruled a fumble?? I couldnt hear the tv, but i havnte seen that kind of clear as day fumble in awhile. what gives??</P>[/quote]lol even rf made a conspiracy thread. I dont know, but something isnt right. jpp was getting held ALLLLL night. thats why he kept throwing his hands up. there was a blatant holding and then tripping on benard with a ref right front of him. 2 helmet to helmets on eli. some hits i thought were late as well. after the osi helmet to helmet i could feel that big vain in the middle of my forehead throbbing. haha soooo mad.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Bradshaws only dropped the rock once this year compared to 9 times last year.[/quote]
                        And the best stiff arm in the game

Comment

And the best stiff arm in the game

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Btw, can someone PLEASE explain to me why that D-Grant forced fumble on Jennings wasn't ruled a fumble?? I couldnt hear the tv, but i havnte seen that kind of clear as day fumble in awhile. what gives??</P>[/quote]Bone of contention for me in addition to Osi helmet to helmet and the ware ball spot on 3-2. Very poor officiating in that game.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Btw, can someone PLEASE explain to me why that D-Grant forced fumble on Jennings wasn't ruled a fumble?? I couldnt hear the tv, but i havnte seen that kind of clear as day fumble in awhile. what gives??</P>[/quote]lol even rf made a conspiracy thread. I dont know, but something isnt right. jpp was getting held ALLLLL night. thats why he kept throwing his hands up. there was a blatant holding and then tripping on benard with a ref right front of him. 2 helmet to helmets on eli. some hits i thought were late as well. after the osi helmet to helmet i could feel that big vain in the middle of my forehead throbbing. haha soooo mad.[/quote]I also felt slighted by the judging, but in the face of all the crap calls..We still took it to the 15/1 packers. That's truly overcoming adversity in someone else's stadium in front of a national audience. Say's ALOT about our team.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Btw, can someone PLEASE explain to me why that D-Grant forced fumble on Jennings wasn't ruled a fumble?? I couldnt hear the tv, but i havnte seen that kind of clear as day fumble in awhile. what gives??</P>[/quote]lol even rf made a conspiracy thread. I dont know, but something isnt right. jpp was getting held ALLLLL night. thats why he kept throwing his hands up. there was a blatant holding and then tripping on benard with a ref right front of him. 2 helmet to helmets on eli. some hits i thought were late as well. after the osi helmet to helmet i could feel that big vain in the middle of my forehead throbbing. haha soooo mad.[/quote]I also felt slighted by the judging, but in the face of all the crap calls..We still took it to the 15/1 packers. That's truly overcoming adversity in someone else's stadium in front of a national audience. Say's ALOT about our team.

Comment

Working...
                                X