X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]I see people eatin crow left n right, so I figure its time for me to toot my own horn. How are the haters liking Boley???? I was head conductor on that train and just had to flaunt it a lil bit.
    [/quote]</p>

There were fans hating on Boley?</p>

I have been a boley fan since we signed him from the Falcons. </p>

Look no further then the past 2 weeks, we have faced a hall of fame tightend (Gonzalez) and a legit tightend in Finley. They were both held to just 4 receptions. You can thank Boley for that...</p>

</p>[/quote]Like all FA signings on here, if a player gets more than $20 per game and doesnt play like a Pro Bowler every play then he's labeled a 'bust'. It really drives me nuts, it is clouding the crazy good season that Canty is having and thank goodness it isnt doing the same thing to Boley

I just wish we had Goff back this season, cause I feel like the LB corp of Kiwi, Goff, and Boley would have been straight fire!!!!

Keller, Witten, Gonzo, Finley, theyve all been quieted in the past few weeks and Boley is hugely responsible for it

.... And the discount double check was great last week on the 4th down sack
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i watched moneyball last night

pretty good ****in movie
      [/quote]Matt-Is your contact at Dream Team , Mike or Bill? Cool guy's, I met them last night. Bill is getting me some JPP stuff tonite in Jersey. His prices are fair. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will get in touch with Bill and add to the order.[/quote]

thats blondies connect, i don't really know them
      [/quote]$75 for a min helmet with inscription and certificate of authenticity. Their prices are significantly lower than Steiner used to charge--they had to lower prices in this economy because people are just not doing it anymore. They rely on the volume of people for their profit--Over 500 people there last night. I didn't see Cruz till 10:30.[/quote]

yea I actually forgot about it to be honest.

I think we're going to try and go tonight, in the middle of tlaking to blondie about it

going to try and get her to photo shop JPP in between the dudes from naughty by nature and have it say YOU DOWN WITH JPP
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]I see people eatin crow left n right, so I figure its time for me to toot my own horn. How are the haters liking Boley???? I was head conductor on that train and just had to flaunt it a lil bit.
        [/quote]</p>

There were fans hating on Boley?</p>

I have been a boley fan since we signed him from the Falcons. </p>

Look no further then the past 2 weeks, we have faced a hall of fame tightend (Gonzalez) and a legit tightend in Finley. They were both held to just 4 receptions. You can thank Boley for that...</p>

</p>[/quote]Like all FA signings on here, if a player gets more than $20 per game and doesnt play like a Pro Bowler every play then he's labeled a 'bust'. It really drives me nuts, it is clouding the crazy good season that Canty is having and thank goodness it isnt doing the same thing to Boley

I just wish we had Goff back this season, cause I feel like the LB corp of Kiwi, Goff, and Boley would have been straight fire!!!!

Keller, Witten, Gonzo, Finley, theyve all been quieted in the past few weeks and Boley is hugely responsible for it

.... And the discount double check was great last week on the 4th down sack
        [/quote]

ehhhh i disagree with that. Boley had his moments the past couple of years but we've had him since 09.

2009 he was injured and wasn't really right all year.

2010 he had his moments but we weren't getting the coverage of TEs like we thought we would out of him. BUT, he was able to blitz.

What Boley does for us leadership wise and in the pass game is exactly what we need. Dude still can't tackle though lol....

Comment

whattup *****es.

I didn't go to the Cruz signing yesterday, but someone showed me a picture of the chaos the appearance caused. soooo many people! lol
          You go LT??
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

http://www.inreesewetrust.com/2012/0...urce=BP_recent

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.inreesewetrust.com/2012/01/nicks-vs-carter-in-pass-catch-knock-out.html?utm_source=BP_recent[/quote]That was amazing, I saw that yesterday on NFL Live

I LOVE how Eli was overly confident in Hakeem vs Old Man Carter
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]whattup *****es.

I didn't go to the Cruz signing yesterday, but someone showed me a picture of the chaos the appearance caused. soooo many people! lol
                You go LT??[/quote]I heard on Boomer n Carton that it was total insanity.... The fact that you have to pay $40 for an autograph really turns me off. There's no questioning my dedication to Big Blue, but I just cant bring myself to pay $40 for someone to sign something, I dunno maybe im just outta the loop

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]whattup *****es.

You go LT??[/quote]Total and complete Chaos. I texted mmb, and I think I called it "Mayhem". Yeah, finally got to Victor by about 10:30. 5 and a half hours on line.

Comment

I wish Brad Benson really WOULD hang the big fella from his 40ft upright in the parking lot</p>

</p>

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie opened this morning's "Today" show by
                    reigniting the long-standing border war between the Garden State and New
                    York over the city's two football teams that play across the Hudson.
                    </p>

Asked
                    where a parade should be held if the Giants win the NFL championship
                    again, the combative Christie didn't hesitate to vote for New Jersey.
                    </p>

"They play in New Jersey. They train in New Jersey," he said.</p>

When
                    host Matt Lauer responded with "What's it say on their helmets,"
                    referring to the "NY" logo, Christie said, "That's about it."
                    </p>

The Giants have played in New Jersey since 1976, when Giants Stadium opened. MetLife Stadium replaced it in 2010.</p>

After the Giants won Super Bowl XLII in 2008, a parade was held in
                    New York's Canyon of Heroes with a separate rally held at Giants
                    Stadium.
                    </p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
                    Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/c...#ixzz1jpI68dx4

</div>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.inreesewetrust.com/2012/01/nicks-vs-carter-in-pass-catch-knock-out.html?utm_source=BP_recent[/quote]That was amazing, I saw that yesterday on NFL Live

I LOVE how Eli was overly confident in Hakeem vs Old Man Carter
                      [/quote]

hahaha they actually aired that BEFORE the redskin game when he had that bad drop

we were all laughing

and on a side note... we met Nicks the game after that and we have been on a 4 game winning streak

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]whattup *****es.

You go LT??[/quote]Total and complete Chaos. I texted mmb, and I think I called it "Mayhem". Yeah, finally got to Victor by about 10:30. 5 and a half hours on line.[/quote]

i didn't get a text from u lol

Comment

"Suddenly, since the ship was at a 60-70 angle, I tripped and I ended up in one of the life boats," Captain Schettino said

lmfao. you cant make this **** up.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]whattup *****es.

You go LT??[/quote]I heard on Boomer n Carton that it was total insanity.... The fact that you have to pay $40 for an autograph really turns me off.* There's no questioning my dedication to Big Blue, but I just cant bring myself to pay $40 for someone to sign something, I dunno maybe im just outta the loop
                            [/quote]I agree with you man. That's why I try to create a unique item if I get a signing. It's all about the inscriptions and the item for me. This is Victor's from last night.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]

I wish Brad Benson really WOULD hang the big fella from his 40ft upright in the parking lot</p>

</p>

</p>

Asked
                              </p>

When
                              </p>

The Giants have played in New Jersey since 1976, when Giants Stadium opened. MetLife Stadium replaced it in 2010.</p>

Stadium.
                              </p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>[/quote]

sorry NY boy - he does make a good point

but from what i read the way they did it in 07 was the way to do it.

I will NEVER and i mean EVER go to the city for a parade after my experience in 07. I didn't get their SUPER early, but I got there at like 930 and u couldn't get near the street and the cops blocked off every block and had people just walking in circles. It was an awful time

apparently they went to the stadium for the second half of the day and had some type of ceremony there. ALOT of people I know went to that and had a great time. **** a parade, do that again so I can just go into work early, leave early, not miss a day and go party my face off in comfort of not having to dela with the city

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]

</p>

</p>

Asked
                                </p>

When
                                </p>

Stadium.

</div>[/quote]

sorry NY boy - he does make a good point

but from what i read the way they did it in 07 was the way to do it.

I will NEVER and i mean EVER go to the city for a parade after my experience in 07.* I didn't get their SUPER early, but I got there at like 930 and u couldn't get near the street and the cops blocked off every block and had people just walking in circles.* It was an awful time

apparently they went to the stadium for the second half of the day and had some type of ceremony there. ALOT of people I know went to that and had a great time. **** a parade, do that again so I can just go into work early, leave early, not miss a day and go party my face off in comfort of not having to dela with the city
                                [/quote]Dude, that is exactly what I am planning on if they finish the way we all want. Go to the stadium for the celebration. We should all take off work and celebrate our team that day. **** the parade.

Yeah--I texted you last night 2x and also the night of green bay. What the hell is up with my phone. Matter of fact, I texted Justin Sunday night too.

I am becoming technology challenged over past year. They say that happens with age. dam.

Comment

Working...
                                X