This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol the eagles fan is long gone.</p>

[/quote]
    Fly Eagles Fly, Get the **** out of my house.....lol
    [/quote]</p>

LOLOLOLOL- and give me back my car!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

sue. take his *** to court.</p>

hmmm thats been my answer to everything lately..</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol- nahh itll be all good. i should have my car after this weekend and he is officially moving out the 20th.... 11 days!!!!!!!! COUNTDOWNNNNNNNNNN</p>[/quote]

Whenever I see the word countdown, the song The Final Countdown starts to play in my head

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]eating hash browns as i type[/quote]
      When did you learn to multi-task?
      [/quote] the day we first had phone sex[/quote]</P>

too much info. thanks.</P>

[/quote] when i said we, i meant me and u sorry for the confusion[/quote]

Nice save... but it's not gonna work.
      [/quote] this will [/quote]</P>

omg matt im gonna smack you.. i hate that stupid picture. please refrain from posting before i ditch you and become a regular in asian giant</P>

[/quote]</P>

dont knock it till you try it. pleasure wouldnt feel so good if it wasnt for pain[:P]</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

omg matt im gonna smack you.. i hate that stupid picture. please refrain from posting before i ditch you and become a regular in asian giant</p>

[/quote]
        You can't ditch him. He is like Aids, you are stuck with it for life and eventually it will kill you.
        [/quote]</p>

god help me now.</p>[/quote]
        Even he can't save you from the horrible thing known as MMB. You must find a witch doctor fast.
        [/quote]

OOOOOO-EEEEEEEEE-OOO-OOO-AHHHHH

CHING CHANG, WALLA WALLA BING BANG
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ill contact mod m and have you banned. watch it boyyy.</p>[/quote]
          I heard Mod M was Jonas.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]eating hash browns as i type[/quote]

omg matt im gonna smack you.. i hate that stupid picture. please refrain from posting before i ditch you and become a regular in asian giant</P>

[/quote]</P>

dont knock it till you try it. pleasure wouldnt feel so good if it wasnt for pain[:P]</P>[/quote]

pain is pressure and pressure busts pipes

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] the day we first had phone sex[/quote]</p>

too much info. thanks.</p>

[/quote] this will [/quote]</p>

omg matt im gonna smack you.. i hate that stupid picture. please refrain from posting before i ditch you and become a regular in asian giant</p>

[/quote] good riddance but u know u can't live life without me[/quote]</p>

But Mod M and Matt have a thing together, Mod M may not want to ban his BF

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] good riddance but u know u can't live life without me[/quote]</P>

ill contact mod m and have you banned. watch it boyyy.</P>[/quote]

u can call SMS, Mod C, Mod M, Toomy Ribs...

i run the show round these parts...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

I heard Mod M was Jonas.
                  [/quote]

The legend continues

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

hey... i've said it before and i'll say it again...

its not gay if he sucks MY ****

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

dont knock it till you try it. pleasure wouldnt feel so good if it wasnt for pain[:P]</P>

[/quote] pain is pressure and pressure busts pipes[/quote]</P>

hahaha lmao.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

Pleasure wouldnt feel so good if it wasnt for pain[:P]</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ill contact mod m and have you banned. watch it boyyy.</P>[/quote]

u can call SMS, Mod C, Mod M, Toomy Ribs...

i run the show round these parts...[/quote]

One more out-burst from you and you'll be with ManningBowl.

-Mod M

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

its not gay if he sucks MY ****[/quote]

There's something wrong with you then

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ill contact mod m and have you banned. watch it boyyy.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

yea remember when mod m was like "ight guys this threads closed"</P>

matt was like "yo *****, step off or no more D"</P>

shut him right down </P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

its not gay if he sucks MY ****[/quote]

There's something wrong with you then
                                [/quote]

there is many things wrong with me...

making dark jokes isn't one of them

Comment

Working...
                                X