Comment

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Comment

[IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/meyerbud/inurface*****.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

thats all i got... mostly cowboy ones but I had to include them

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Gasol better than Stoudemire?....lol, yea ok...whatever you say.

The Knicks just need to get rid of Dantoni. Which I can say....I used to love Dantoni as a coach. It's so weird to see that he doesnt know how to use Stoudemire in NY, the way he was in Phx.

I have nothing against Howard or anything....but I'm a fan of Amare</p>[/quote]
                Pau is a better passer, post player, shooter, better B'ball IQ and they are the same in rebounding

Amare is a better individual scorer and a little better of a defender maybe.

Pau has a rep of being soft so that kills him. No way Amare was taking those Grizzlies teams to the playoffs. I don't expect you to take your homer shades off but anyone that knows the NBA would tell you the same thing. There are plenty of NBA heads that call Gasol the best post man in the game.

I have also watched Amare his whole career so it's not like I'm taking a shot in the dark here. If he was as good as you make him out to be the Suns would have never let him walk. Steve Nash made Amare what he was, he is not the same player anymore.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

The Knicks just need to get rid of Dantoni. Which I can say....I used to love Dantoni as a coach. It's so weird to see that he doesnt know how to use Stoudemire in NY, the way he was in Phx.

I have nothing against Howard or anything....but I'm a fan of Amare</P>

[/quote]
                  Pau is a better passer, post player, shooter, better B'ball IQ and they are the same in rebounding

Pau has a rep of being soft so that kills him. No way Amare was taking those Grizzlies teams to the playoffs. I don't expect you to take your homer shades off but anyone that knows the NBA would tell you the same thing. There are plenty of NBA heads that call Gasol the best post man in the game.

I have also watched Amare his whole career so it's not like I'm taking a shot in the dark here. If he was as good as you make him out to be the Suns would have never let him walk. Steve Nash made Amare what he was, he is not the same player anymore.
                  [/quote]</P>

Well......DUH! I mean....Steve Nash IS the greatest PG of all time...so.... </P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]lol

Comment

I got a bunch of gifs from sb 42, I have them at home on computer. My favorite is probably...18-1 Brady , you're done son!

Comment

[/quote]

Bottom line, Amare is a superstar Gasol is a 2nd in line....

Comment

[/quote]
                          and Amare wanted out... he didn't want to be with the Suns. All they had was an aging Nash and identity crisis...

Comment

OK guys, im having difficulty making a decision about the Superbowl...

Every year, my parents do a superbowl party at our place, and we invite anyone we want.
                            In recent years it hasnt been a big deal, i didnt care about the game anyway lol

for SB42, i left my house before the game cuz we all went to our bar instead. And it was one of the best days of my life.
                            I'm extremely superstitious about football, even though im not superstitious about anything else in life lol.
                            So since week 16, I've been at the bar EVERY game, and obviously we won all those games.
                            So my conundrum is, do I have everyone to my house for the game, or do I tell them all to go to the bar because it's worked out well for us thus far!?
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]OK guys, im having difficulty making a decision about the Superbowl...

Every year, my parents do a superbowl party at our place, and we invite anyone we want.
                              In recent years it hasnt been a big deal, i didnt care about the game anyway lol

for SB42, i left my house before the game cuz we all went to our bar instead. And it was one of the best days of my life.
                              I'm extremely superstitious about football, even though im not superstitious about anything else in life lol.
                              So since week 16, I've been at the bar EVERY game, and obviously we won all those games.
                              So my conundrum is, do I have everyone to my house for the game, or do I tell them all to go to the bar because it's worked out well for us thus far!?
                              [/quote]
                              You <font size="5">HAVE</font> to go to the bar

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

Bottom line, Amare is a superstar Gasol is a 2nd in line....

[/quote]
                                But only because you say so

Comment

Working...
                                X