This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Gasol better than Stoudemire?....lol, yea ok...whatever you say.

The Knicks just need to get rid of Dantoni. Which I can say....I used to love Dantoni as a coach. It's so weird to see that he doesnt know how to use Stoudemire in NY, the way he was in Phx.

I have nothing against Howard or anything....but I'm a fan of Amare</p>[/quote]
    Pau is a better passer, post player, shooter, better B'ball IQ and they are the same in rebounding

Amare is a better individual scorer and a little better of a defender maybe.

Pau has a rep of being soft so that kills him. No way Amare was taking those Grizzlies teams to the playoffs. I don't expect you to take your homer shades off but anyone that knows the NBA would tell you the same thing. There are plenty of NBA heads that call Gasol the best post man in the game.

I have also watched Amare his whole career so it's not like I'm taking a shot in the dark here. If he was as good as you make him out to be the Suns would have never let him walk. Steve Nash made Amare what he was, he is not the same player anymore.
    [/quote]

Bottom line, Amare is a superstar Gasol is a 2nd in line....

[/quote]
    But only because you say so
    [/quote]

Gasol is a superstar?

whatever helps ur purple and gold head sleep at night
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

The Knicks just need to get rid of Dantoni. Which I can say....I used to love Dantoni as a coach. It's so weird to see that he doesnt know how to use Stoudemire in NY, the way he was in Phx.

I have nothing against Howard or anything....but I'm a fan of Amare</P>

[/quote]
      Pau is a better passer, post player, shooter, better B'ball IQ and they are the same in rebounding

Pau has a rep of being soft so that kills him. No way Amare was taking those Grizzlies teams to the playoffs. I don't expect you to take your homer shades off but anyone that knows the NBA would tell you the same thing. There are plenty of NBA heads that call Gasol the best post man in the game.

I have also watched Amare his whole career so it's not like I'm taking a shot in the dark here. If he was as good as you make him out to be the Suns would have never let him walk. Steve Nash made Amare what he was, he is not the same player anymore.
      [/quote]

[/quote]
      But only because you say so
      [/quote]

Gasol is a superstar?

whatever helps ur purple and gold head sleep at night
      [/quote]</P>

btw, im not really a knicks fan....so the homer shades comment doesnt really apply to me. lol

I just think Amare is as studly as you can ask for at his position really. But, he's a product of a good offense. He's not a solo guy really.
      Whereas I just view Pau as a whiney little ***** who happens to be a good basketball player. lol</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

hey all </P>

Most pundents/ analyst are picking us to win,,, something that's driving some Pats fans nuts...Quite a change for 07... while I like it that they are getting a taste of what us giants fans put up with in07 no sure I like the role reversal...</P>

I don't havemany if anyquirks/superstitions about how/where I watch the game whatI'm wearingetc,etc ButI do worry about this team /players getting to ****y I just think its badkarma..My only other concern is the extra week offand whether it will have a effect on the <FONT color=#000000>focus and drive thatwe've seen the last 5 weeks ... Anydrop offof thatintensitycouldbekiller and worrys me....</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>I don't know about anyone else I don't like the wait.. I've backed off my reading and don't watch much media..I just want this game over and done withbut of coarse I hope we win...In fact I hope we blow them out, but that's probably unrealistic thinking....</FONT></P>

Its been one crazy year with thisteam but no matter what happensthis Sunday I'm proud of what they have accomplished... AndI hope they go easy on me this week!!</P>

G- Men all in all the way!!!!<FONT color=#000000></FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
          Gasol is a superstar as well my friend. They are both 2nd in line on their teams.

Comment

<font size="1"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">

<font size="3">Which one is Pau and which one is Amare? </font></font></font>
            <font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">

<font size="2">Excellent
            physical skills... Has a very good mix of strength, athleticism and
            quickness... Able to outmuscle most big men in the league... Very
            aggressive... Can put the ball on the floor... Great first step... Good
            mid-range shot... A dunk waiting to happen... Runs the floor like very
            few other big men... Great hands... Doesn't put much effort
            defensively... Doesn't pass the ball much... Average rebounder.

</font></font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Lethal
            low-post scorer... Can face the basket or play back to it using more his
            quickness than his body... A dunk waiting to happen... His hook shot
            comes from the highest point possible... Difficult to block... Can score
            with both hands... Nice mid-range shot... Good coordination... Runs the
            floor well... Great first step... Goes to the line very often... Good
            passer... Smart... Makes good decisions... Very unselfish... Has
            developed into a decent defensive player...</font><font size="1"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">

</font></font>

Comment

you ****ts are talking basketball? what a joke.

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]First day at the new job.

Anyone watch the pro bowl?[/quote]mehh. Although I thought it pretty cool seeing ware willis and matthews on the field at once. Id like to see a season of that.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                  Gasol is a superstar as well my friend. They are both 2nd in line on their teams.
                  [/quote]

lol Gasol is not a superstar... hate to break it to you -hes a compliment

and yes Stoudemire is #2 on his team, which is why they are winning 1 of the past 10...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lawl"]First day at the new job. Anyone watch the pro bowl?[/quote]mehh. Although I thought it pretty cool seeing ware willis and matthews on the field at once. Id like to see a season of that.
                    [/quote]</P>

I've watched football for as long as I can remember....and I've seen maybe 20 minutes of pro bowl play ever. lol
                    Although one of the times i DID watch a few minutes of it, I was fortunate enough to watch Sean Taylor nearly break every bone in Brian Moorman's body on that fake punt play in 07. lol
                    I still look up the clip on youtube a few times a year to watch =]</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

and yes Stoudemire is #2 on his team, which is why they are winning 1 of the past 10...

[/quote]</P>

sad but true. With Melo taking 25+ shots a game, it's hard to get anything going...</P>

damn, Dantoni really needs a PG lol</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                        [/quote]

lol Gasol is not a superstar... hate to break it to you -hes a compliment

[/quote]
                        We have tried this conversation before. It always ends the same. You just don't give him enough credit. I guess we will see how Amare plays the next 2 games with no Melo.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]you ****ts are talking basketball? what a joke.
                          [/quote]I come on here, the 1st day of Sb week and these guys are talking NBA!??!?! They might as well be talking about the NHL All-Star game, LOL

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lawl"]First day at the new job.

Anyone watch the pro bowl?[/quote]mehh. Although I thought it pretty cool seeing ware willis and matthews on the field at once. Id like to see a season of that.
                            [/quote]Being a defense 1st fan, the Pro Bowl really aint my thing, but it was tolerable, who am I kidding it was painful for 90% of the time
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]you ****ts are talking basketball? what a joke.
                              [/quote]I come on here, the 1st day of Sb week and these guys are talking NBA!??!?! They might as well be talking about the NHL All-Star game, LOL

[/quote]
                              Which was about as bad as the Pro Bowl

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]you ****ts are talking basketball? what a joke.

[/quote]</P>

I go on vacation and you mutts start talking about basketball on SB week. <FONT size=5>Where we're in the game</FONT>.</P>

You are all minor league MB posters. Every last one of you. (except Byron who actually posted about the game)</P>

BTW Dezz, your masking "that word" makes you Mutt of the year. Not cool at all.</P>

Now back to the beach.</P>
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X