X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    you might as well keep them in a bin for the next 5 years so they can be used as throwbacks
    [/quote]</p>

I dont know why they just dont show the fans what the new jerseys are going to look like!! After the nike combat pictures were discovered to be a hoax, there has literally been NO info on any changes. that's so ghey....</p>[/quote]

because that would of totally killed Reeboks sales. The average fan doesn't know or understand that the jerseys will be different. If they started releasing the pics it def would be against the contract they have with Reebok and when Reeboks sales get killed (even more) they would of sued the NFL and Nike
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

you might as well keep them in a bin for the next 5 years so they can be used as throwbacks
      [/quote]</P>

I dont know why they just dont show the fans what the new jerseys are going to look like!! After the nike combat pictures were discovered to be a hoax, there has literally been NO info on any changes. that's so ghey....</P>

[/quote]

because that would of totally killed Reeboks sales. The average fan doesn't know or understand that the jerseys will be different. If they started releasing the pics it def would be against the contract they have with Reebok and when Reeboks sales get killed (even more) they would of sued the NFL and Nike
      [/quote]</P>

I suppose. Just seems weird that a company can get a new contract, and not be able to share it's design. You are right though, it's probably in the new contract that they cant.</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Did you get your jersey's? Which one are you going to wear for SB? Nicks? In regular season, I wear Giants golf shirts every Friday. In the playoff's I wear them on Fridays and then again on Mondays after we win. In the final superbowl week-I wear Giant gear every day. I am wearing JPP at work today with slacks and shoes, ha. Friday is Manning. My Giants Chipmunk with a helmet is on my desk. If you squeeze the chipmunks left foot he sings "we are the champions"[/quote]</p>

I did get them last week. I got Nicks and Tuck.
        But no, I've worn my white Manning Jersey since the Jets game.....im not changing it now!!
        I wear that, my blue Giants hat, my retro Giants tee, and the same white and blue boxers(yes, i wash them lol), and the same DC kicks every week. haha...
        I even reserve the same hightop table at the bar in front of the tv at the bar. =]</p>[/quote]

[/quote]Winning ingredients should not be changed. I have been wearing the same thing for games since the Jet's game as well.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I dont know why they just dont show the fans what the new jerseys are going to look like!! After the nike combat pictures were discovered to be a hoax, there has literally been NO info on any changes. that's so ghey....</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

i wouldn't be surprised if this time next week we see the proposed designs
          </p>

I suppose. Just seems weird that a company can get a new contract, and not be able to share it's design. You are right though, it's probably in the new contract that they cant.</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Winning ingredients should not be changed.[/quote]</P>

Which is why I made the executive decision to bail on my parents annual Superbowl party and go to the bar like I have been. lol</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Winning ingredients should not be changed.[/quote]</p>

Which is why I made the executive decision to bail on my parents annual Superbowl party and go to the bar like I have been. lol</p>[/quote]

yea my dad is pissed im ditching him as well.

since I bought this TV, the only playoff game I haven't watched on it was 2008 vs eagles

I got my wristbands and dog tags i wear, my ****in xmas tree is still up cuz its all Giants, im watching it on my TV

i even invited the Jets fan that cheered for the Pats last superbowl over again..

I WANT THIS ONE

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Winning ingredients should not be changed.[/quote]</P>

Which is why I made the executive decision to bail on my parents annual Superbowl party and go to the bar like I have been. lol</P>

[/quote]

since I bought this TV, the only playoff game I haven't watched on it was 2008 vs eagles

I got my wristbands and dog tags i wear, my ****in xmas tree is still up cuz its all Giants, im watching it on my TV

<FONT color=#0000ff>i even invited the Jets fan that cheered for the Pats last superbowl over again..
                </FONT>
                I WANT THIS ONE
                [/quote]</P>

dude, wtf....i know Jets fans doing the same! it makes no sense!!
                That'd be like us rooting for the Eagles against the Jets....NOT HAPPENING!!!

Just another reason Jets and their fans are the WORST people in the world</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Which is why I made the executive decision to bail on my parents annual Superbowl party and go to the bar like I have been. lol</p>[/quote]

i even invited the Jets fan that cheered for the Pats last superbowl over again..

I WANT THIS ONE
                  [/quote]Anyone asking me to go to their SB Party has had me laugh in their face. I could careless if you had Amani Toomer attending the party, a win is more important than 'saving face'.

Im going to my local bar that me and my crew have been going to for the past few seasons (if we're not at the game of course). Im wearing the same t-shirt, Jacobs Jersey, red Giants hat, Giants scarf and my Giants beads just like I do for EVERY game. My whole bar is disgustingly superstitious and I fit right on in with the superstition

Oh yea and like every game, me and my boys will give Lando a call from the parking lot before the game when we're tossing the ball around and puffing on some good Kush
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Which is why I made the executive decision to bail on my parents annual Superbowl party and go to the bar like I have been. lol</p>

[/quote]

<font color="#0000ff">i even invited the Jets fan that cheered for the Pats last superbowl over again..
                    </font>
                    I WANT THIS ONE
                    [/quote]</p>

dude, wtf....i know Jets fans doing the same! it makes no sense!!
                    That'd be like us rooting for the Eagles against the Jets....NOT HAPPENING!!!

Just another reason Jets and their fans are the WORST people in the world</p>[/quote]Im sorry, but your friends that are Jets fans and are rooting for the pats are yackoffs. I have a decent amount of friends that are fans of that other team in NY, but they all have their heads on their shoulders and are rooting against Tom 'Uggs' Brady and the Patsy's. They realize that they have a bigger rivalry with NE than they do with us
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Im sorry, but your friends that are Jets fans and are rooting for the pats are yackoffs. I have a decent amount of friends that are fans of that other team in NY, but they all have their heads on their shoulders and are rooting against Tom 'Uggs' Brady and the Patsy's. They realize that they have a bigger rivalry with NE than they do with us
                      [/quote]</P>

I'll be damned if I defend that bull****....
                      MOST Jets fans I know have no problem rooting for the Gmen....i mean it's easy. NY team, agaisnt a division rival?! come on, thats so easy!

These other few tools say that Giants fans are being too pompous and arrogant about their team. When I heard that....i literally yelled "THAT, COMING FROM A JETS FAN!?!?!?!? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!"

That's why i just assume ignore anyone i know who roots for the jets.</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lunch time!! and thank god, im starving. didnt eat breakfast today...
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Im sorry, but your friends that are Jets fans and are rooting for the pats are yackoffs. I have a decent amount of friends that are fans of that other team in NY, but they all have their heads on their shoulders and are rooting against Tom 'Uggs' Brady and the Patsy's. They realize that they have a bigger rivalry with NE than they do with us
                          [/quote]</p>

MOST Jets fans I know have no problem rooting for the Gmen....i mean it's easy. NY team, agaisnt a division rival?! come on, thats so easy!

These other few tools say that Giants fans are being too pompous and arrogant about their team. When I heard that....i literally yelled "THAT, COMING FROM A JETS FAN!?!?!?!? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!"

That's why i just assume ignore anyone i know who roots for the jets.</p>[/quote]What are u calling bs???

Like I said in the Jets vs Iggles/Cows thread, we're bigger rivals with philly and dallas, we see them 2x per season EVERY YEAR. We see the Jets 1nce every 4yrs (I dont count preseason) and if your team isnt in it wouldnt you root for your hometown, I dunno bout you guys but im a LOUD &amp; PROUD NEW YORKER

Buck Foston!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I WANT THIS ONE
                            [/quote]Anyone asking me to go to their SB Party has had me laugh in their face.* I could careless if you had Amani Toomer attending the party, a win is more important than 'saving face'.

Im going to my local bar that me and my crew have been going to for the past few seasons (if we're not at the game of course).* Im wearing the same t-shirt, Jacobs Jersey, red Giants hat, Giants scarf and my Giants beads just like I do for EVERY game.* My whole bar is disgustingly superstitious and I fit right on in with the superstition

Oh yea and like every game, me and my boys will give Lando a call from the parking lot before the game when we're tossing the ball around and puffing on some good Kush
                            [/quote]I concur...no way in hell, I'm leaving my house to watch this one. My preferred company while watching the game is my dog Molly. I'll let the little guy hang as long as he understands I will not be responding to anything that he asks. This is for all the marbles.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]lunch time!! and thank god, im starving. didnt eat breakfast today...[/quote]

i got some sausage for ya

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

That's why i just assume ignore anyone i know who roots for the jets.</p>[/quote]it just shows how bitter and spiteful jet fans are.

Comment

Working...
                                X