This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"]What are u calling bs???

Like I said in the Jets vs Iggles/Cows thread, we're bigger rivals with philly and dallas, we see them 2x per season EVERY YEAR. We see the Jets 1nce every 4yrs (I dont count preseason) and if your team isnt in it wouldnt you root for your hometown, I dunno bout you guys but im a LOUD & PROUD NEW YORKER

Buck Foston!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

yea i could see how that was confusing to interpret. I mean it's BS that a jets fan could even root for a division rival. to me that just says youre not even a fan of your team.</P>

yea, i meani hate the jets, but push comes to shove, i'll pull for them when there is no other option left. lmao
    the year they played the Colts in the playoffs though, I couldnt root against Peyton! it's so difficult! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Has anyone checked out the 'Tolly Cam' on the Giants facebook page??

Its EXCELLENT!!
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Has anyone checked out the 'Tolly Cam' on the Giants facebook page??

Its EXCELLENT!!
        [/quote]"Eli must of just walked off the plane"

Comment

oh man that Tolly Cam is hilarious I recommend everyone watch it.

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?Osi Umenyiora fined $20,000 by NFL for missing mandatory media session this morning. </span></h6>

</p>

</p>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]
              <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
              <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
              <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>?Osi Umenyiora fined $20,000 by NFL for missing mandatory media session this morning. </SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

OH NOES!!! NOT A MANDATORY MEDIA SESSION!!!</P>

lol</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"]Has anyone checked out the 'Tolly Cam' on the Giants facebook page??

Its EXCELLENT!!
                [/quote]"Coughlin sits in the back of the plane with us normal people he's not big time"

"I wonder where the patriots stay, the parking garage??"
                'Thats where my dad stays' - Unknown Giant

"Where's all the defense pictures?? Its Eli Manning &amp; The Giants"

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"]Has anyone checked out the 'Tolly Cam' on the Giants facebook page??

Its EXCELLENT!!
                  [/quote]"Coughlin sits in the back of the plane with us normal people he's not big time"

[/quote]</P>

lmao, so random. i gotta go check this out when i get home.</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Its sick how when they look out their windows they see a huge lombardi trophy on the side of that building. ENERGY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"]Has anyone checked out the 'Tolly Cam' on the Giants facebook page??

Its EXCELLENT!!

[/quote]</P>

lmao, so random. i gotta go check this out when i get home.</P>[/quote]Yeah--A certain number of people had to log in to the facebook site before they made Tollys cam available. I don't know if they got the number they needed or if they just made it available. I hope we get to see some tolly spinning back kicks Sunday.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Its sick how when they look out their windows they see a huge lombardi trophy on the side of that building. ENERGY!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]That was very cool. I would sit in front of that window and repeat over and over to myself.....kill, kill, kill Brady.....If I were a defensive player of course!!!

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
                          <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
                          <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>?Osi Umenyiora fined $20,000 by NFL for missing mandatory media session this morning. </SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol</P>[/quote]They're just pissed they could not ask him about excriment on that chick's chest.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]They're just pissed they could not ask him about excriment on that chick's chest.[/quote]</P>

funny because when i read it, all i thought was "meh...he probably slept in after a long night of poopinggggg!!!!"</P>

lol</P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]They're just pissed they could not ask him about excriment on that chick's chest.[/quote]</P>

funny because when i read it, all i thought was "meh...he probably slept in after a long night of poopinggggg!!!!"</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Chick I work with got her boyfriend a captian patch for his Eli jersey...but for some reason it came with a both home and away colors.
                              Yea, thats a win for me, cuz guess who has an away manning jersey? BOOYA!!
                              Anyone know where to get these things?</P>

</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Chick I work with got her boyfriend a captian patch for his Eli jersey...but for some reason it came with a both home and away colors.
                                Yea, thats a win for me, cuz guess who has an away manning jersey? BOOYA!!
                                Anyone know where to get these things?</P>

*</P>[/quote]When you find out let me know, I want a yellow "c" for my eli away sb 42 jersey.

RE: Osi-" Every party has a pooper and the pooper is YOU, Party Pooper, Party Pooper. hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X