• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

excellent nooner
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Thats it....I'm going home and making a Gmen playlist!!</p>

</p>[/quote]You guy's see the Bud light Super Bowl Limited edition bottle? It's way cool.

Also kind of an oxy-moron, but bud light has released a Bud Light Platinum beer that is 6.0 % alcohol. I used to drink the bud ice 5.5%, I can't even imagine the 6%.[/quote]

thats very canadian of them

and its ligth beer?

that may be my drank of choice on tuesday
      [/quote]oh man, I did not even think of that...good idea for Tuesday. I think I just gave myself a .5 % raise, now 'm a 6 percenter. lol[/quote]
      <u>goddamn we're talking like we won it already
      </u>
      GMEN GOTTA COME THROUGH!!!

Kase **** the parade- parades suck

lets do a legit tailgate, DVR the speeches - its better
      [/quote] a lot of people are talking like this, including me. dont like it.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Thats it....I'm going home and making a Gmen playlist!!</p>

*</p>[/quote]You guy's see the Bud light Super Bowl Limited edition bottle? It's way cool.

Also kind of an oxy-moron, but bud light has released a Bud Light Platinum beer that is 6.0 % alcohol. I used to drink the bud ice 5.5%, I can't even imagine the 6%.[/quote]

thats very canadian of them

and its ligth beer?

that may be my drank of choice on tuesday
        [/quote]oh man, I did not even think of that...good idea for Tuesday. I think I just gave myself a .5 % raise, now 'm a 6 percenter. lol[/quote]
        goddamn we're talking like we won it already

GMEN GOTTA COME THROUGH!!!

Kase **** the parade- parades suck

lets do a legit tailgate, DVR the speeches - its better
        [/quote]Gmen have to come thru for us. Who would of ever thought on October 16 when we were at thee game that the gints would go to the show?

**** the parade. We will watch it on our t.v. at the stadium....bring extra chairs....we'll figure out the food and stuff on Monday.

We gotta win this game god dammiiiiiitt

Comment

JEBUS J CREEISTE THIS DAY NEEDS TO END!!!!!!</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

This team is confident. </P>

I don't know why so many fans are annoyed by this. </P>

They believe they can win, and so do I. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Are the New York Football Giants in Tom Bradys head?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Are the New York Football Giants in Tom Bradys head?
                [/quote]</P>

probably. He's beaten everyone else....lol</P>

and btw, this team deserves to be confident. they are playing the best football of their lives as far as im concerned. I dont get why ppl think it's arrogant, or out of place, or ****y.</P>

like i said....I think fans rightfully have better expectations this time around. we're a well-rounded football team, better than 07....and the pats are not the 07 pats. they limped into the superbowl as far as I'm concerned.

So while im not overly confident and dont want to sound like im guaranteeing anything.....yea i still think we're winning this *****</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[/quote]God I hope so.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

probably. He's beaten everyone else....lol</p>

and btw, this team deserves to be confident. they are playing the best football of their lives as far as im concerned. I dont get why ppl think it's arrogant, or out of place, or ****y.</p>

like i said....I think fans rightfully have better expectations this time around. we're a well-rounded football team, better than 07....and the pats are not the 07 pats. they limped into the superbowl as far as I'm concerned.

So while im not overly confident and dont want to sound like im guaranteeing anything.....yea i still think we're winning this *****</p>[/quote]I agree 100%. Nothings been said that was ****y or arrogant from either team imo. But I feel Im jinxing them if i say "after we win" or something of that nature.

Comment

Whats All In mean?....To meit means that with every fiber oftheirbeingthey believethey can do it !! Shoulder to shoulder they're gotta fight to the bitter end leave everything ****ing thingthey got on the field!! They do that they're winnersin my book...they do that Ibelieve scoreboard will agree....Hard hitting Giants football is whats gonna win this thing !!!!60 ****ing min's of it !!!</P>

</P>

</P>

I don't want no dance off!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

probably. He's beaten everyone else....lol</P>

and btw, this team deserves to be confident. they are playing the best football of their lives as far as im concerned. I dont get why ppl think it's arrogant, or out of place, or ****y.</P>

So while im not overly confident and dont want to sound like im guaranteeing anything.....yea i still think we're winning this *****</P>[/quote]You are going to have to call in sick Tues. if we win.

Comment

[quote user="byron"]

Whats All In mean?....To me*it means that with every fiber of*their*being*they believe*they can do it !! Shoulder to shoulder they're gotta fight to the bitter end* leave everything ****ing thing*they got on the field!! They do that they're winners*in my book...they do that I*believe scoreboard will agree....*Hard hitting Giants football is whats gonna win this thing !!!!60 ****ing min's of it !!!**</P>

*</P>

*</P>

I don't want no dance off!!!</P>[/quote]Your right B, they do that and I say we take this thing. Even is we don't and they play their hearts out for us...there's no disgrace in that. Either way they're champions to me.

Comment

Whats worse, waiting two more days, or waiting 30 minutes during halftime while listening to madona? I cant decide.

Comment

Rolle: “My first season, I questioned a lot of things that Coach
                              Coughlin was doing … I felt like he was always trying to turn us into
                              men. Does he not know that we are men before we ever step on the
                              football field here as a Giant? I used to ask myself questions like
                              that. Once I matured enough and I took a step back, he is not trying to
                              turn us into men. He is trying to help us become better men.”

I think he gets it now. Amazing quote.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Whats worse, waiting two more days, or waiting 30 minutes during halftime while listening to madona? I cant decide.
                                [/quote]</P>

during halftime i'll be smoking all the cigarettes that i forgot about during the first half. lmao</P>

Im not just saying this as a homer, but all the superbowl acts have sucked since tom petty in SB42. Petty is THE ****!!!
                                Who the **** was like "you know who we should get:?! MADONNA!! YESS!!!! CLASSIC!!!"
                                ??

they book some lame **** lol</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X