This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Are the New York Football Giants in Tom Bradys head?
    [/quote]</p>

probably. He's beaten everyone else....lol</p>

and btw, this team deserves to be confident. they are playing the best football of their lives as far as im concerned. I dont get why ppl think it's arrogant, or out of place, or ****y.</p>

like i said....I think fans rightfully have better expectations this time around. we're a well-rounded football team, better than 07....and the pats are not the 07 pats. they limped into the superbowl as far as I'm concerned.

So while im not overly confident and dont want to sound like im guaranteeing anything.....yea i still think we're winning this *****</p>[/quote]You are going to have to call in sick Tues. if we win.[/quote]

i concur mother****er...

u better come get lit up with us
    [/quote]It's gotta be Pizz.[/quote]

blondie is ready to take off and so is my cousin
    [/quote]Awesome. At the risk of sounding corney......I just wanted to let you guy's know that I have truly enjoyed spending the past year with you mofos.... Comiserating and celebrating our team from start to finish has been a great pleasure that has added to this year's overall awesome experience with NYG. I have awesome memories of this season and look forward to many more. I love you mannnn! lol. and if you think this is bad, wait until after we win and I get a few in me.

Let's go Blue![/quote]

****in a luigi, u've been a welcomed addition to THEE thread

keep in mind this is the first superbowl we've experience as THEE thread

[/quote]lol Great. Enjoy the game fellas.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im using it to pay off a card...
      [/quote]
      Don't run the card back up after you pay it off, I learned that the hard way.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Awesome. At the risk of sounding corney......I just wanted to let you guy's know that I have truly enjoyed spending the past year with you mofos.... Comiserating and celebrating our team from start to finish has been a great pleasure that has added to this year's overall awesome experience with NYG. I have awesome memories of this season and look forward to many more. I love you mannnn! lol. and if you think this is bad, wait until after we win and I get a few in me. Let's go Blue![/quote]

<FONT color=#0000ff>****in a luigi</FONT>, u've been a welcomed addition to THEE thread

keep in mind this is the first superbowl we've experience as THEE thread

[/quote]</P>

lmao....</P>

i agree....youre the man LT!! Thx for a good year, and thanks for hooking me up this year!</P>
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]You are going to have to call in sick Tues. if we win.

i concur mother****er...

u better come get lit up with us
          [/quote]It's gotta be Pizz.[/quote]</P>

I will try...but i cant promise it. our staffing sucks ***....</P>

[/quote]

sack up pansy..

or at least let your "OTHER" side come out and play...

just remind him that blondie is not a hooker and never goes on craigslist, thanks in advance
          [/quote]</P>

lmao....
          you hear that dezz? they want a special guest appearance.</P>

good ****ing luck with that, guys. hahahaha</P>

oh and good luck being even half the man I am, dezz</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Thats it....I'm going home and making a Gmen playlist!!</p>

</p>[/quote]You guy's see the Bud light Super Bowl Limited edition bottle? It's way cool.

Also kind of an oxy-moron, but bud light has released a Bud Light Platinum beer that is 6.0 % alcohol. I used to drink the bud ice 5.5%, I can't even imagine the 6%.[/quote]

thats very canadian of them

and its ligth beer?

that may be my drank of choice on tuesday
            [/quote]oh man, I did not even think of that...good idea for Tuesday. I think I just gave myself a .5 % raise, now 'm a 6 percenter. lol[/quote]
            goddamn we're talking like we won it already

GMEN GOTTA COME THROUGH!!!

Kase **** the parade- parades suck

lets do a legit tailgate, DVR the speeches - its better
            [/quote]Damnit, we didnt win yet!!!!

IF we win (knock on wood) Im going to the Parade, it was one of the best days of my life back in 07. If me and my boys go to the rally, that means we gotta drive all the way to NJ rather than taking the train 40mins into Penn Station. I wish we could do both, but everyone im with is gonna be SMAAAAAASHED.

Just for kicks, when was the rally last year?? Like what time??
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Whats worse, waiting two more days, or waiting 30 minutes during halftime while listening to madona? I cant decide.
              [/quote]People watch the halftime show??? OK, I admit, I watched the Prince halftime show, but cmon who doesnt love Prince!?!?!

Halftime is when we go outside, burn it down using our multiple Giants bowls, and listen to the halftime report with Killer Carl Banks and Bob Pappa
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]Whats worse, waiting two more days, or waiting 30 minutes during halftime while listening to madona? I cant decide.
                [/quote]I get the whole musical artist thing with Madonna..I get all that. I would of preferred something heavier for our SB.[/quote]

somebody said it the other day:

whens Metallica gonna get the nod?

They always bring out guests - cue Aguilera
                [/quote]ughhh that would be epic. Then they can do "the four horsemen" in tribute to tuck osi jpp and canty. speaking of which, thats going to the top of my giants kill music.

It will never happen though. Theyre trying to reach women too. It would be so great though.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Rolle: My first season, I questioned a lot of things that Coach
                  Coughlin was doing I felt like he was always trying to turn us into
                  men. Does he not know that we are men before we ever step on the
                  football field here as a Giant? I used to ask myself questions like
                  that. Once I matured enough and I took a step back, he is not trying to
                  turn us into men. He is trying to help us become better men.

I think he gets it now. Amazing quote.
                  [/quote]WOW, I think I just shed a tear reading that. We've come full circle

'Alot of pressure. You gotta rise above it. You gotta harness in the
                  good energy, block out the bad. Harness. Energy. Block. Bad. Feel the
                  flow, Happy. Feel it. Its circular. Its like a carousel. You pay the
                  quarter, you get on the horse. It goes up and down and around. Circular.
                  Circle. With the music. The flow all good things.'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im using it to pay off a card...
                    [/quote]
                    Don't run the card back up after you pay it off, I learned that the hard way.
                    [/quote]

na im in the pay **** off u so u can waste money on a diamond stage of my life right now
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

</p>[/quote]You guy's see the Bud light Super Bowl Limited edition bottle? It's way cool.

Also kind of an oxy-moron, but bud light has released a Bud Light Platinum beer that is 6.0 % alcohol. I used to drink the bud ice 5.5%, I can't even imagine the 6%.[/quote]

and its ligth beer?

[/quote]oh man, I did not even think of that...good idea for Tuesday. I think I just gave myself a .5 % raise, now 'm a 6 percenter. lol[/quote]

IF we win (knock on wood) Im going to the Parade, it was one of the best days of my life back in 07. If me and my boys go to the rally, that means we gotta drive all the way to NJ rather than taking the train 40mins into Penn Station. I wish we could do both, but everyone im with is gonna be SMAAAAAASHED.

[/quote]

I think at like 2 or 3, dont' remember i was too busy having a miserable time in the city

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]Whats worse, waiting two more days, or waiting 30 minutes during halftime while listening to madona? I cant decide.
                        [/quote]People watch the halftime show??? OK, I admit, I watched the Prince halftime show, but cmon who doesnt love Prince!?!?!

Halftime is when we go outside, burn it down using our multiple Giants bowls, and listen to the halftime report with Killer Carl Banks and Bob Pappa
                        [/quote]

i actually watched the Tom PEtty one, which is surprising cuz it was 07

but me and blondie we're watching best superbowl commerical and there were some funny ones form the 07 superbowl, but I didn't remember any of them...

mental block

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

and its ligth beer?

[/quote]

I think at like 2 or 3, dont' remember i was too busy having a miserable time in the city
                          [/quote]Aww poor Matt let me break out my violin and play a sob song.... LOL

You wanna talk about miserable times, how bout the time I had in NJ AFTER the draft day parade, now THAT was miserable

Buck up young Bart, BUCK UP!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]Rolle: My first season, I questioned a lot of things that Coach
                            Coughlin was doing I felt like he was always trying to turn us into
                            men. Does he not know that we are men before we ever step on the
                            football field here as a Giant? I used to ask myself questions like
                            that. Once I matured enough and I took a step back, he is not trying to
                            turn us into men. He is trying to help us become better men.

I think he gets it now. Amazing quote.
                            [/quote]WOW, I think I just shed a tear reading that. We've come full circle

'Alot of pressure. You gotta rise above it. You gotta harness in the
                            good energy, block out the bad. Harness. Energy. Block. Bad. Feel the
                            flow, Happy. Feel it. Its circular. Its like a carousel. You pay the
                            quarter, you get on the horse. It goes up and down and around. Circular.
                            Circle. With the music. The flow all good things.'
                            [/quote]

LMAO

HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYY

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

and its ligth beer?

[/quote]

[/quote]Aww poor Matt let me break out my violin and play a sob song.... LOL

You wanna talk about miserable times, how bout the time I had in NJ AFTER the draft day parade, now THAT was miserable

Buck up young Bart, BUCK UP!!!!!
                              [/quote]

LOL

**** that... a tailgate and being the stadium one more time is going to be the ****in ****

then i'll come home and watch the parade on TV nicca!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]Whats worse, waiting two more days, or waiting 30 minutes during halftime while listening to madona? I cant decide.

[/quote]

i actually watched the Tom PEtty one, which is surprising cuz it was 07

but me and blondie we're watching best superbowl commerical and there were some funny ones form the 07 superbowl, but I didn't remember any of them...

mental block
                                [/quote]LOL me and my boy Ed were watching that last nite and I said to him, 'oh yea I forgot about the whole 'Super Bowl Commericals' being a thing, and ESPECIALLY when we're in the big dance'.... Yea Ive been using the term 'big dance' alot this week, I have no idea why, LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X