This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Jaws just said Henry 'The Hynocologist' Hynoski is gonna be one of the most important keys to our success this Sunday.... Who is this new Jaws guy!?!?!
    [/quote]

our game comes down to Baas offensively and defensively if we can hit Brady

if Baas plays a good game and handles Wilfork and we hit Brady we win...

[/quote]Thats a big request, I think he's gonna need some help cause Wilfork is a damned beast.

I see our guys going out there FLYING all over the field on defense
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Jaws just said Henry 'The Hynocologist' Hynoski is gonna be one of the most important keys to our success this Sunday.... Who is this new Jaws guy!?!?!
      [/quote]

[/quote]something like this</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5bcdmgU6xI</p>

</p>[/quote]Strays flex still get my **** pumped up. I miss that.
      [/quote]

cool man... i guess

u coming to the party or what?
      [/quote]I was thinking about going into the city but Im leaving for miami wednesday morning.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

cool man... i guess

[/quote]I was thinking about going into the city but Im leaving for miami wednesday morning.
        [/quote]The parade is gonna be at like noon or so (if it happens, knock on wood) but u gotta get into the city by like 8ish to get a good spot near city hall. Youll be back home mad early
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

cool man... i guess

[/quote]The parade is gonna be at like noon or so (if it happens, knock on wood) but u gotta get into the city by like 8ish to get a good spot near city hall. Youll be back home mad early
          [/quote]How close did you get last time? Ill see if I can get off from work if it happens.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

cool man... i guess

[/quote]How close did you get last time? Ill see if I can get off from work if it happens.
            [/quote]

if u dont get there early u get NO WHERE near the parade

tellin u come to the stadium and pregame with us, u would even be able to put a half day in at work
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

cool man... i guess

[/quote]We were right up front but it was PAAAACKED with people and I wouldnt trade it for anything in the world

Comment

im out ****ers

lets ****in get it this weekend\

i'll be amped on fbook all weekend then talk to u on here on monday and then hopfully u'll be partying wtih me at the meadows on TUESDAY

GO BLUEEEEE

ALL ****INNNGGGGG INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Comment

Godspeed Gentlemen

Comment

I just wanna say im drunk as **** and love all of you guys, its been a memorable season, and doesnt it feel AMAZING to be a SUPER BOWL CHAMPION!!!!!!

We deserve it!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]I just wanna say im drunk as **** and love all of you guys, its been a memorable season, and doesnt it feel AMAZING to be a SUPER BOWL CHAMPION!!!!!!

We deserve it!!!!!
                      [/quote]</P>

YOURE GODDAMN RIGHT SIR!!!
                      What an amazing season! It had everything!
                      We laughed, we cheered, we cried(lol), and our beloved Gmen brought home the Lombardi trophy where it belongs!! This all felt so reminscent of the 07season, except we have a much better team in my eyes. </P>

It's been a pleasure serving with you, gentlemen.</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

god i hope some info gets released about a post part at the stadium

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]I just wanna say im drunk as **** and love all of you guys, its been a memorable season, and doesnt it feel AMAZING to be a SUPER BOWL CHAMPION!!!!!!

We deserve it!!!!!
                          [/quote]</P>

YOURE GODDAMN RIGHT SIR!!!
                          What an amazing season! It had everything!
                          We laughed, we cheered, we cried(lol), and our beloved Gmen brought home the Lombardi trophy where it belongs!! This all felt so reminscent of the 07season, except we have a much better team in my eyes. </P>

It's been a pleasure serving with you, gentlemen.</P>[/quote]Oh my god. It's been so long since Ive had a hangover, but I'm pretty god dam sure, I got one today. I can't move my head to quick bend down without losing my balance.....hahahaha-----GO GMEN!!!!!!WE WON THE MOTHER****ING SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]god i hope some info gets released about a post part at the stadium
                            [/quote]I'm going to call the stadium now and see what I can find out.

Comment

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]god i hope some info gets released about a post part at the stadium
                                [/quote]</P>

yea someone let me know. I have to decide if im going to completely screw over my coworkers, and bang out sick (to be fair, i HAVE been sick all week, ugh...) and go meet LT to go with you guys</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X