This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

To THEE SWAG THREAD MMB/IBB Kase ,Daven , 4417 [LAAAAAANDO!!!!!] MH ,Byron...all you Guys CONGRATS!!!!!!</P>

SEC105</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I was having an argument with a Pats fan on FB last week. I told him that Manningham could be a huge threat in the game and he laughed at me and quoted his 39 receptions. (not sure if he really caught 39, thats just the stat the guy quoted). Now today he is taking the same position and refuses to admit that he was wrong.</p>

Friggin Pats fans.</p>[/quote]

he's still in denial lol, some pats fans were around where I was watching the game, also I was watching with a gambler who lost 2 grand on the game...he was actually more composed then the pats fans.
      [/quote]

if hes betting 2k on a game - then im sure hes had his nuts kicked in before

"act like you've been there before"
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

To THEE SWAG THREAD MMB/IBB Kase ,Daven , 4417 [LAAAAAANDO!!!!!] MH ,Byron...all you Guys CONGRATS!!!!!!</p>

SEC105</p>[/quote]

U coming to the stadium to tailgate with us tom?!

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]JP which jersey are you wearing?[/quote]</P>

I'm thinking my blue Tuck. It'll be nice to wear another jersey for the first time in almost 3 months haha.

</P>[/quote]LOL I"m wearing my blue tuck right now at work. That's my choice as well. Tuck was awesome. I love the martial arts bow he does.

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

<font size="5" color="#0000FF">4417 [LAAAAAANDO!!!!!]</font> CONGRATS!!!!!!</p>

SEC105</p>[/quote]
            CHAMPIONS!!!

Nice to see you poke your head in!

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm thinking my blue Tuck. It'll be nice to wear another jersey for the first time in almost 3 months haha.

</P>

[/quote]LOL I"m wearing my blue tuck right now at work. That's my choice as well. Tuck was awesome. I love the martial arts bow he does.[/quote]</P>

hahaha I HAVE MY TUCK JERSEY ON AT WORK TOO!!!!</P>

I actually just took it off though, got another Giants shirt on anyway. I took off the jersey because it's newer and kind of stiff, i was just uncomfortable in it while in my chair lol. But it's folded up, propped up on display behind me for all to see </P>

gonna head to Modell's after work to see what kind of SB champs gear i can find. </P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]JP which jersey are you wearing?[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]LOL I"m wearing my blue tuck right now at work. That's my choice as well. Tuck was awesome. I love the martial arts bow he does.[/quote]</p>

hahaha I HAVE MY TUCK JERSEY ON AT WORK TOO!!!!</p>

I actually just took it off though, got another Giants shirt on anyway. I took off the jersey because it's newer and kind of stiff, i was just uncomfortable in it while in my chair lol. But it's folded up, propped up on display behind me for all to see </p>

gonna head to Modell's after work to see what kind of SB champs gear i can find. </p>[/quote]

i'll wait a few weeks for it to be discounted lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
                  You are going to get worked this week boy and I will be in first!

Who is Slaughterhouse? His team is sick.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                    i'll wait a few weeks for it to be discounted lol
                    [/quote]</P>

hmm....good point.</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
                      You are going to get worked this week boy and I will be in first!

Who is Slaughterhouse? His team is sick.

[/quote]

i send you into mediocrity this week

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

To THEE SWAG THREAD MMB/IBB Kase ,Daven , 4417 [LAAAAAANDO!!!!!] MH ,Byron...all you Guys CONGRATS!!!!!!</p>

SEC105</p>[/quote]

[/quote]Forget that rally at the stadium, we just won the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!

The Canyon Of Hero's is THEE only place to celebrate a Giants Victory

MMB just utterly HATES NYC, LOL
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

SEC105</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

its the popular opinion.. .i hate parades they are useless

u need to be one of the 500 to see the press conference. Parades are cheesy. Its a more personal setting at the stadium. EVerybody that wen thad a great time. Tailgating for it will be better than standing on the street for 5 hours, hiding brown bags from the cops

i'll pass... work a half day, tailgate, celebrate, post tailgate, ponies, food, beer, then off wed

winning

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

</P>

[/quote]LOL I"m wearing my blue tuck right now at work. That's my choice as well. Tuck was awesome. I love the martial arts bow he does.[/quote]</P>

hahaha I HAVE MY TUCK JERSEY ON AT WORK TOO!!!!</P>

I actually just took it off though, got another Giants shirt on anyway. I took off the jersey because it's newer and kind of stiff, i was just uncomfortable in it while in my chair lol. But it's folded up, propped up on display behind me for all to see </P>

gonna head to Modell's after work to see what kind of SB champs gear i can find. </P>[/quote]My buddy got me the grey hat with white visor from Bobs--that's all Im getting for now. Loud and Proud with the Tuck Jersey today!

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

SEC105</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

anybody that went to the last rally had a crazy time... most people don't have a good time at the parade

Comment

Hey boys,

I'm planning to do the rally tomorrow and looking to do a beer with you guys.

Paul
                                Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X