X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i feel like im the older one...

son... no stripper is normal.... ur just buying the BS.

and the reason certain strippers are hard to bang is cuz half are lezbos lol[/quote]

Umm not I'm not BSing Matt, back when I was 18-21 ONE of my friends, who is apparently gods gift to women dated quite a few strippers, and we used to go out to diners after their shifts, I never really did anything with any of the strippers I know but I have hung out with them outside of strip clubs many times* and my friends father really does own a strip club... Titillations in bloomfield.

Perhaps I really do just have a bit more experience on this particular subject then you MMB [:P]

the reason they are hard to bang has nothing to do with them being lezbos (but an unusually large amount of them seem to be BI for some reason) but its because two of the major things are mising, number one they have more money then you (most of the time) so you can't walk in and "Take care of them" and as much as girls say thy don't need to be taken care of... it makes them feel good and it raises your chances... and number 2 if your looking for a one night stand sometimes preying on lower self esteem girls is the easiest way to go, It's a myth that strippers have "Low self esteem" as far as I can tell, most of them already KNOW they are hot, (if they are) because they have proof...every day at work.
    [/quote]

haha i dunno... any strippers i've met put good fronts up, but then are whackier than the average female
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]Im in but I am going to be late because I have an interview in Baltimore at 8 that morning and then driving back up whenever that is done so just me on my own for now. Sounds like it should be fun, is there a dress code? I feel like rockin my sweats!
      [/quote]</P>

as long as it giants its fine</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]yo kase what train you catching?[/quote] whatever gets u to the train station at lik e 345 the latest... open bar starts at 4[/quote]</p>

i know but i gotta work until 4 so i guess ill catch a later one.</p>[/quote]

let em know, family party gotta leave an hour early...

we're practically brothers now lol[/quote]
        Aite I got the LIRR schedule in front of me, 1 sec......I guess the 1:47 from Central Islip, and you're (Dezzzr) on the same line rite???

Now 2 check NJ Transit schedules..... Aite theres a 3:22 gettin into Rutherford at 3:48, but I def wanna get a HEAVY session down b4 the thing starts, heres the NJ Transit Schedule and its only $4.25 each way
        [/quote]

which means it will be 650 round trip

yea rutherford, just brown bag booze on the way in too...

keep in mind we got an open bar

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]maybe its just because i am a girl but i really dont understand a guys whole deal with being into strippers... i dunno lol[/quote]
          Well lemme break it down........

With strippers guys who'd usually have no chance with some of these girls at the club can throw some loot around and see her naked or possibly do the do (depending on the spot ur at) as well as no spitting game, no frontin to get a 1 nite stand, no buyin drinks, and if ur at the right spot guaranteed culo.... Its as simple as that
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]yo kase what train you catching?[/quote] whatever gets u to the train station at lik e 345 the latest... open bar starts at 4[/quote]</p>

Aite I got the LIRR schedule in front of me, 1 sec......I guess the 1:47 from Central Islip, and you're (Dezzzr) on the same line rite???

Now 2 check NJ Transit schedules..... Aite theres a 3:22 gettin into Rutherford at 3:48, but I def wanna get a HEAVY session down b4 the thing starts, heres the NJ Transit Schedule and its only $4.25 each way
            [/quote]

yea rutherford, <u>just brown bag booze on the way in too...

</u>[/quote]

LOL, u sure we havent chilled b4, LOL

Im gonna be ROASTING hardcore, but ill save the drankin til I touch down at Jay Dizzles
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="n420p69"]Im in but I am going to be late because I have an interview in Baltimore at 8 that morning and then driving back up whenever that is done so just me on my own for now. Sounds like it should be fun, is there a dress code? I feel like rockin my sweats!
              [/quote]

yea giants gear[/quote]
              As much Giants gear as u got, dress like you're goin 2 the game

Im pretty sure me and my homey are rockin the hardhats like we usually do at the games...... I know theyre def comin at least, cuz theyre good luck even if we're not wearin em, honestly Its too much superstition 2 get into on the MBs maybe when we're all drunk Ill explain

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
                LOL my friends sister (who was one of my old roommates) used 2 strip and she knew she had the goods and def was Bi as well, but then again she was Bi b4 becoming a stripper, LOL.* But Ill tell you this, there were some WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD times when she was livin at the crib..... It was not out of the norm to come downstairs and see her and a few of her hottie friends bangin out lines in the living room, get into our sauna (the middle bathroom that constantly spewed boiling hot water out of the shower) and get a lil freaky deak, and it was great cause a bunch of her stripper friends lived relativley close to my Old Hood so they were always close and 'free', LOL

I know its bad, but then again it was a diff time in my life....... F' that, I miss those days!!!!!
                [/quote]

Yup been there done that, then got a mortgage, and had to pay off student loans and do the 9-5, and that and the other stuff don't mix well, I still manage to pull it off on occasion but not nearly as often as I used to.

wouldn't mind doing a line or two even today though...just can't afford the stuff...and my bills at the same time.
                [/quote]
                Yea, im totally over the 'white' phase, LOL.* Its just a ton of money and ya always want more, LOL.... Ive had it offered to me for free a ton of times, but im totally fine with the Bud, Whiskey, and the occasional shroom trip...... These days the white is done for me, its just a vicious cycle
                [/quote]

amen bro

shrooms are cool but if i never do them again thats fine with me. And i never have the urge to go buy some...

The white... its a true devil...

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]maybe its just because i am a girl but i really dont understand a guys whole deal with being into strippers... i dunno lol[/quote]

With strippers guys who'd usually have no chance with some of these girls at the club can throw some loot around and see her naked or possibly do the do (depending on the spot ur at) as well as no spitting game, no frontin to get a 1 nite stand, no buyin drinks, and if ur at the right spot guaranteed culo.... Its as simple as that
                  [/quote]

yea, i don't think anybody is into STRIPPERS them selves. I think people are just into naked female bodies in front of them lol

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

yea rutherford, <u>just brown bag booze on the way in too...

</u>[/quote]

LOL, u sure we havent chilled b4, LOL

Im gonna be ROASTING hardcore, but ill save the drankin til I touch down at Jay Dizzles
                    [/quote]

haha who knows we very well may have...

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"] as well as no spitting game, no frontin to get a 1 nite stand, no buyin drinks, and if ur at the right spot guaranteed culo.... Its as simple as that
                      [/quote]

Mainly strippers for me are for when I'm lazy, sometimes I don't feel like going out to a bar, talking up a bunch of women buying drinks for them etc etc sometimes i just want tits, in my face, and I want it now, and I don't wanna have to work for it.

when I feel like that, me and 5-6 of my friends go to a strip club.

the only people with problems are the guys that go to strip clubs alone...

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="n420p69"]Im in but I am going to be late because I have an interview in Baltimore at 8 that morning and then driving back up whenever that is done so just me on my own for now. Sounds like it should be fun, is there a dress code? I feel like rockin my sweats!
                        [/quote]

yea giants gear[/quote]
                        As much Giants gear as u got, dress like you're goin 2 the game

Im pretty sure me and my homey are rockin the hardhats like we usually do at the games...... I know theyre def comin at least, cuz theyre good luck even if we're not wearin em, honestly Its too much superstition 2 get into on the MBs maybe when we're all drunk Ill explain
                        [/quote]

LOL

i hope people have cameras and realize to use them

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]maybe its just because i am a girl but i really dont understand a guys whole deal with being into strippers... i dunno lol[/quote]

[/quote]

When I go to a bar and I see a girl I like, the money is coming out of my pocket to get her a drink. I won't mind buying it.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"] as well as no spitting game, no frontin to get a 1 nite stand, no buyin drinks, and if ur at the right spot guaranteed culo.... Its as simple as that
                            [/quote]

Mainly strippers for me are for when I'm lazy, sometimes I don't feel like going out to a bar, talking up a bunch of women buying drinks for them etc etc sometimes i just want tits, in my face, and I want it now, and I don't wanna have to work for it.

when I feel like that, me and 5-6 of my friends go to a strip club.

the only people with problems are the guys that go to strip clubs alone...
                            [/quote]
                            Who doesnt love Tetas y Chocha in their face all nite long!!!! LOL

The guys with problems are the ones that go there for breakfast

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]maybe its just because i am a girl but i really dont understand a guys whole deal with being into strippers... i dunno lol[/quote]

[/quote]

When I go to a bar and I see a girl I like, the money is coming out of my pocket to get her a drink. I won't mind buying it.
                              [/quote]
                              Oh young padwan........ (is that even a Star Wars reference, im ripped, LOL)

Youll learn in time........

Its OK, but youll OD with it in college like 80% of the college guys

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

you just sound so naive [:P] No offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X