This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]they shouldnt let that woman out in public.....good god.....[/quote]
    You know you would hit that
    [/quote]She showed up back at the Sports Expo in Edison , NJ after NYG won sb 42. That polish wrestler, Ivan Putski was all over that ****, following her around. She was responsive....the two of them= Complete Freak Show.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]they shouldnt let that woman out in public.....good god.....[/quote]
      [/quote]</P>

it's true...in that dress, she totally reminds me of my senior prom. bow chika wow wow!
      lmao....i cant even TYPE that without laughing and*feeling queazy. ugh...gross!</P>[/quote]Close your eyes real tight and try not to touch anything. lmao.

Comment

JP-You were asking about Chad:

GIANTS' CHAD JONES AT 80%, HOPES TO COMPETE IN TRAINING CAMP

"Fans of the New York Giants know the story by now: In late June of 2010, rookie third-round pick, safety Chad Jones of LSU was involved in a single-car accident that nearly cost him his life. His career seemed inevitably cut short after sustaining a massive leg injury, but Big Blue stuck with him and he stuck with rehab, and now he's miraculously nearing a return to football.
        Louisiana States University's Chad Jones (3) nearly intercepts a pass intended for Penn State's Derek Moye (6) during the second quarter of their Capital One Bowl NCAA football game in Orlando, Florida January 1, 2010. REUTERS/Scott Audette (UNITED STATES - Tags: SPORT FOOTBALL)

"I'm ready to head up to New York sometime soon," Jones said. "It could be as soon as April, it could be as late as August to be back with the New York Giants."

Jones, who watched Super Bowl XLVI from the sideline and will receive a championship ring, said he's now at 80% and itching to return to the field.

Barring any unforeseen setbacks, Jones will almost certainly be ready to re-join the Giants when the team travels to the University of Albany for training camp in 2012. He'll be on the field, he'll be practicing and he'll be participating in preseason games. However, a spot on the team is not a certainty and he'll have to earn his way on. But after everything he's already gone through and everything he's already overcome, that will be one of the smaller challenges he'll face.

With Antrel Rolle, Kenny Phillips and Tyler Sash all guaranteed spots, Jones' competition will come from any free agents/rookies the Giants add to the roster."

http://www.giants101.com/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

The golden age of Thee thread is gone.</p>

We are now the Roman Empire under Romulus Augustus.</p>[/quote]
          ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?

Comment

[/quote]Forreal, tell me you wouldnt motorboat the Tisch outta those love moguls
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]they shouldnt let that woman out in public.....good god.....[/quote]
              [/quote]Forreal, tell me you wouldnt motorboat the Tisch outta those love moguls
              [/quote]</P>

you could literally stick your entire head between those things....get rocked around a little bit, and most likely come out concussed, lmao</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

thx for the update on Chad Jones, LT....
                I really hope this guy gets his chance to shine, assuming he's 100% of course.

Giants are all about the feel-good-stories these recent years!! lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]they shouldnt let that woman out in public.....good god.....[/quote]
                  [/quote]</p>

you could literally stick your entire head between those things....get rocked around a little bit, and most likely come out concussed, lmao</p>[/quote]You wear one of these to make sure you dont get concussed

...Its all about protection, LOL
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]When does Spartacus start again?

Comment

lmao. i should get one of those. i'd rock that to games!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]thx for the update on Chad Jones, LT....

Giants are all about the feel-good-stories these recent years!! lol[/quote]I'm not sure how this works but, we gave Chad 2.6 mil 4 year deal back in 2010. Good for him that he collected 320k,405k for 2010,2011 and due to receive 490 k this year.

Does anyone know if there is a provision which stats he actually has to play in order to receive compensation?

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]lmao. i should get one of those. i'd rock that to games!![/quote]your not sitting next to me lol

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]thx for the update on Chad Jones, LT....

Giants are all about the feel-good-stories these recent years!! lol[/quote]I'm not sure how this works but, we gave Chad 2.6 mil 4 year deal back in 2010. Good for him that he collected 320k,405k for 2010,2011 and due to receive 490 k this year. Does anyone know if there is a provision which stats he actually has to play in order to receive compensation?[/quote]</P>

not sure. i know alot of contracts have injury protection clauses. like, where if a guy gets signed, you cant jsut void his contract if he cant play. you can cut him, but there's a payout.
                            How would the guy pay his extensive hospital bills? lol</P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]lol good one.

Comment

Oh man, people outside this thread are IDIOTS!!!!

I feel like half of the posters on here are calling for the restructuring of all 53 players contracts. Just because 1 player did it last season doesnt mean that the other 52 want to do it as well.

If a player doesnt have the best season of his career these clowns are either calling for him to be cut or restructure his contract.... Man TAGF is hard to handle these days, LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X