This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]pay no mind to matt. hell jump on the ranger bandwagon once the playoffs start.

speaking of the rangers, great game last night. beat the defending champions. king quist had 40 saves and his 7th shut out of the season. 37-13. theyre playing amazing hockey.
    [/quote]</P>

I dont really follow hockey much anymore. It would be pretty awesome though if the Rangers had a huge year.
    '12 IS NY's YEAR!! </P>

haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I'm watching the video posted in tagf , it's awesome. Sorry-I cannot post links anymore

New York Giants 2011 - 2012 Playoff and Superbowl Run Highlights
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hL3GfW_PU

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I'm watching the video posted in tagf , it's awesome. Sorry-I cannot post links anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hL3GfW_PU[/quote]i forgot about this

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]pay no mind to matt. hell jump on the ranger bandwagon once the playoffs start.

speaking of the rangers, great game last night. beat the defending champions. king quist had 40 saves and his 7th shut out of the season. 37-13. theyre playing amazing hockey.
          [/quote]</p>

I dont really follow hockey much anymore. It would be pretty awesome though if the Rangers had a huge year.
          '12 IS NY's YEAR!! </p>

haha</p>[/quote]yesss it is!
          dare i say even the knicks maybe contenders. i hate basketball, but that was awesome last night. the whole bar i was at went nuts.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I'm watching the video posted in tagf , it's awesome. Sorry-I cannot post links anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hL3GfW_PU[/quote]i forgot about this

[/quote]That was an awesome play!

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I'm watching the video posted in tagf , it's awesome. Sorry-I cannot post links anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hL3GfW_PU[/quote]Giants offense is so explosive. first 15 mins are great.

Comment

juts signed up for my PROTECTING GODS CHILDREN certification and RUTGERS SAFTEY certification....

next basketball season it will be Coach Meyer to you fools!
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]juts signed up for my PROTECTING GODS CHILDREN certification and RUTGERS SAFTEY certification....

[/quote]</P>

why would we call you that?? youre not coaching US...</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]juts signed up for my PROTECTING GODS CHILDREN certification and RUTGERS SAFTEY certification....

[/quote]</p>

why would we call you that?? youre not coaching US...</p>[/quote]

yea but i already learns you fools - now its just official

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

yea but i already <u>learns you </u>fools - now its just official
                      [/quote]yea, you learn from us

Comment

[/quote]

i cheer for the rangers

i want them to win it all so i have more ammo to **** on Philly and Boston fans

its just hockey is gay...

But any advantage of **** talking i can get i'll take

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

yea but i already <u>learns you </u>fools - now its just official
                          [/quote]

only thing i learned from u is how good ur season tickets are

Comment

great video LT. eli is incredible. wow.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]pay no mind to matt. hell jump on the ranger bandwagon once the playoffs start.

[/quote]

i cheer for the rangers

i want them to win it all so i have more ammo to **** on Philly and Boston fans
                              <u>
                              its just hockey is gay...
                              </u>
                              But any advantage of **** talking i can get i'll take
                              [/quote]why why why? its a fast paced, hard hitting game. And I dont want to hear about the skates!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

why would we call you that?? youre not coaching US...</P>

[/quote]

yea but i already <U>learns you </U>fools - now its just official
                                [/quote]

only thing i learned from u is how good ur season tickets are

[/quote]</P>

i lol'd</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X