This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Just read from 'Giants 101' on FB that Antrel 'Where Trel At' Rolle will be on Joe & Evan on WFAN from 11-noon
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

lol this was probably my favorite play from the playoffs. sick seeing him dart past 5 guys. what was your favorite play?

Comment

lol whattup ****tards.

Glad to see the hockey argument went on for 6 pages yesterday lmao</P>

for the record. I do like hockey, i really do...
        but my interest has fallen off significantly ever since i graduated high school.
        If you asked me last year which i rather watch, NBA, vs NHL...i would have said nhl...but now with the Knicks and Nets makin moves for the future, it's pulled me back in.
        I still got love for the Rangers though!</P>
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]
          lol this was probably my favorite play from the playoffs. sick seeing him dart past 5 guys. what was your favorite play?
          [/quote]Offense is offense, I enjoy it don't get me wrong, but I love when Defense make a huge play. The 2 4th down stops were freaking awesome. JPP, Tuck, Osi, kiwi, philips.....lovin it.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

lol whattup ****tards.

Glad to see the hockey argument went on for 6 pages yesterday lmao</p>

but my interest has fallen off significantly ever since i graduated high school.
            If you asked me last year which i rather watch, NBA, vs NHL...i would have said nhl...but now with the Knicks and Nets makin moves for the future, it's pulled me back in.
            I still got love for the Rangers though!</p>[/quote]You can thank me and Matt for making everyone's day FLY by yesterday, LOL

LOL, you just mentioned the 'Nets'.... You mean the Islanders of the NBA??

Whats the big debate for today, me and dezz vs Pappy on the Hip Hop vs Rock debate??
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]
              [/quote]Too many plays to name, but my favorite underrated play was Weatherfords 1st punt against the Pats where he was jumping and screaming like a MAD MAN after pinning them inside their 15. It got all of us at the bar going INSANE!!!!

I never thought that we'd have such a wildman as our Punter, its GREAT!!!

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

lol whattup ****tards.
                [/quote]</p>Hope you like your weeklong ban!!!!!

LMAO, jk

I love how we get a free pass about language in THEE Thread

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

lol whattup ****tards.
                  [/quote]</P>

Hope you like your weeklong ban!!!!!

LMAO, jk

I love how we get a free pass about language in THEE Thread
                  [/quote]</P>

i dont intentionally avoid the filter...i just type what i want, and sometimes it doesnt catch things. /shrug
                  not my problem! lol</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]

Whats the big debate for today, me and dezz vs Pappy on the Hip Hop vs Rock debate??
                    [/quote]</P>

Dude, Nets are going to be the next big thing. Even if it takes them a few years to get on their feet talent-wise...the move to BK, and with the amount of "hype men" giving them exposure....
                    Sounds corny, but Jay-Z gives the team a little bit of life that they've lacked. And gives the team just a liiiiittle bit more influence when it comes to signing new players, imo...
                    might not work out, but never know...</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

LMAO, my guiltiest movie pleasure just started

Sah, dah TAY!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]</p>

Dude, Nets are going to be the next big thing. Even if it takes them a few years to get on their feet talent-wise...the move to BK, and with the amount of "hype men" giving them exposure....
                        Sounds corny, but Jay-Z gives the team a little bit of life that they've lacked. And gives the team just a liiiiittle bit more influence when it comes to signing new players, imo...
                        might not work out, but never know...</p>[/quote]LOL, the Nets may get some attention, but they're NEVER gonna over take the Knicks as the #1 basketball team in town. The Mets, Islanders, Devils, and even Jets had years where they were the 'hot item in town' but they never overtook the Yanks, Rangers, and Giants as the #1 teams in their sports in the Tri-State Area

They will have the hype and such next season when they play their 1st season in BK, but soon enough everyone will realize they're the same ol NJ Nets they just play in Downtown BK

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]smaller stadiums, makes a smaller crowd look better percentage wise - thats just twisting the math around

cold hard numbers will tell u otherwise.
                          [/quote]LMAO, you're too much man

You're so blind about how much you hate the game, its crazy
                          [/quote]

your love is blinding you

its funny, go look at the bottom of the barrell of the overall sell out stats.

Islanders total sellout rating was 81.5% and they average 14,220 people a game,

Then go look at the 76ers who who have an 80.8% but have JUST under 16k a game...

Smaller percentage but about 1800 people MORE a game. Your trying to somehow say thats a victory for the NHL in your comparison

and then on the flipside, Edmonton which is one of the teams that averages most sellouts at home only seats 16k.....

so like I said, your percentage argument is weak

[/quote]Your hate is blinding you

So now my argument is weak because the NHL arenas hold a few less patrons and yes the bottom of the barrel may look in your favor but there are 25+ teams in the NBA that cant sell out their home games, twist that how you want but they cant sell out their home games and the NHL can
                          [/quote]

no it doesn't make your argument weak - but it makes the point u tried to make as weak

u refuse to look at the hard numbers and just on the percentages. I just showed u why its stupid to do so..

of the 12 teams are Canadian teams. This whole argument was based on America not giving a **** about Hockey because its boring
                          [/quote]Yea forgive me for not wanting to add up all 64 collective teams attendance numbers, looking at the % of home games they sell out says enough for me

Even without the Canadian teams, there are more NHL teams than NBA teams that sell out consistently

And BTW you have no way of proving your argument that 'America doesnt care about hockey cause its boring', you're waaaaaaay too general with your point
                          [/quote]

andddd they also have smaller capacity stadiums

hence why your averages are weak and having one more "HOCKEY TOWN" doesn't equate to anything when your talking on a national level.

[/quote]Annnnnnddd they also sell out at double the amount of cities.

Boom Roasted

[/quote]

and only in those cities in which half are canadian countries and really doesn't matter in this arguement.

if u want me to say that hockey is bigger in canada than nba is in america... i'd concur

make this stop kase, its almost like a jet/mets fan saying they run NY

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

lol whattup ****tards.

Glad to see the hockey argument went on for 6 pages yesterday lmao</p>

I still got love for the Rangers though!</p>[/quote]You can thank me and Matt for making everyone's day FLY by yesterday, LOL

[/quote]

The nets are gearing up for the move to Brooklyn though. I agree that in NJ they are VERY comparable to the Islanders (except they've actually had some success in the past 20 years)

But the move to brooklyn and getting Howard will out trump anything in hockey

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]</p>

might not work out, but never know...</p>[/quote]

na - if they get Howard they will be the story. If they don't, then they won't

i am so surprised to hear that the Nets are still on top of their list

that crazy Russian must have a seperate bank account for DHow all ready in Mosgow

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]</p>

might not work out, but never know...</p>[/quote]LOL, the Nets may get some attention, but they're NEVER gonna over take the Knicks as the #1 basketball team in town. The Mets, Islanders, Devils, and even Jets had years where they were the 'hot item in town' but they never overtook the Yanks, Rangers, and Giants as the #1 teams in their sports in the Tri-State Area

They will have the hype and such next season when they play their 1st season in BK, but soon enough everyone will realize they're the same ol NJ Nets they just play in Downtown BK
                                [/quote]

na your crazy... you takl about hockey towns - Brooklyn is THEE basketball town. They will need Howard to give it any real significance though.

Comment

Working...
                                X