• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

next question:
    those girl's totters real or fake??
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]next question:
      those girl's totters real or fake??[/quote]Totally Real!!!! I will make a wager on that as well.

Comment

I think they are real too. It's just crazy cuz she's got a small frame. i do not envy the back problems she must have =P lmao
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]next question:
          those girl's totters real or fake??[/quote]Totally Real!!!! I will make a wager on that as well.[/quote]naaah those are fake. they were probably big before surgery, hence some sagging(which looks great) hate when they look too perky and they look like ice cream scoops.

Comment

they look a lot smaller in that picture of her on the bar.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]they look a lot smaller in that picture of her on the bar.
              [/quote]Yeah, that's why I'm thinking real. I think her overall bodywt is less in the bar pic. You can see the added bodywt weight in the bikini pic and that's when the melons are inflated.

I wonder if she may of had work done recently, some of her most recent pics look suspect.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]they look a lot smaller in that picture of her on the bar.
                [/quote]Yeah, that's why I'm thinking real. I think her overall bodywt is less in the bar pic. You can see the added bodywt weight in the bikini pic and that's when the melons are inflated.

I wonder if she may of had work done recently, some of her most recent pics look suspect.[/quote]Kase-1 LOVES the curvy women, but she def looks better with a little more 'lovin', LOL
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]next question:
                  those girl's totters real or fake??[/quote]Totally Real!!!! I will make a wager on that as well.[/quote]naaah those are fake. they were probably big before surgery, hence some sagging(which looks great) hate when they look too perky and they look like ice cream scoops.
                  [/quote]Alright, I'll give you minimal ice cream scoops for the bust, but I want the *** to look like two scoops of frozen ice cream that I can bounce quarters off.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]the lin hype is becoming pretty nauseating
                    [/quote]

i haven't watched this much basketball since Jordan

<u>its great sports...</u>

Knicks are a serious team this year

Its amazing that how good he seems to be and how much hes acheived, that he is SOOO bad wtih his left hand...
                    [/quote]i agree, but when the next 8 topics are about lin on espn, its a bit much.
                    [/quote]

thats just ESPN sucking... u need to address waht the problem actually is lol
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]mmb &amp; JPP (I added a P for our prodigy defensive end, LOL)

You have mail.[/quote]

i don't have email from you

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]mmb &amp;<u> JPP (I added a P for our prodigy defensive end, LOL</u>) You have mail.[/quote]lets not do that anymore
                        [/quote]</p>

shutup before I drop an Osi on your chest. </p>

(can we do that again? lol)</p>[/quote]lol being that hes most likely going to pull his training camp bs, sure why not.
                        [/quote]F'in Osi[/quote]

actually i heard him say yesterday taht he learned alot from last year's debacle of letting all that stuff play out behind the scenes and not in the media

that was refreshing

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol its just me

basically what the debtae has come down to is about sellouts...

if u go to espn's attendance records Kase is looking at the percentage of "SELLOUTS" and trying to use it as his arguments

I am pointing out that they aren't actually sellouts. You can't oversell seats. Whatever the max is, the max is. If on a given night they are considered to have 101% sellout and they still have seats to be sold - its actually not a SELL OUT
                          [/quote]OMG you're REALLY still hooked on this debate?!?!?!?!?!

Sellout= 99.999% of seats are occupied/sold
                          [/quote]

stop playing a stupid percentage game off of a number that u have no clue about...

your hanging onto a false number... if the stadium has back to back games and sold 20,000 one night and that was considered a 100% sellout, then the following night they sell 21,000 tickets and thats considered 105% sellout, then the reality is that they really didn't sell 100% of the seats the first night... they sitll had 1000 tickets they could of sold

time to drop this because your just brutally wrong

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]next question:
                            those girl's totters real or fake??[/quote]Totally Real!!!! I will make a wager on that as well.[/quote]

absolutely real

Comment

Someone please say something interesting.</P>

Anything!!!!!</P>
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X