This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I'm not sure I get this whole sellout conversation still....what are you arguing about.

it's REALLY simple as far as I can tell, if all the tickets are sold...it's a sell out period...whether people sit in the seats or not is completely irrelevant.
    [/quote]
    Kase is arguing that even if all the seats aren't sold it's still a sellout. Arenas and stadiums have a set number of tickets sold to designate a sellout but it's not really a sellout. When you can't buy seats that is a sellout.
    [/quote]And Lando is arguing that when an arena sells 100% of their tickets it isnt a sellout

100% is a Sellout
    [/quote]
    <font size="4" color="#0000FF">If there are still tickets available to purchase is it a sellout? </font>

<font size="5" color="#0000FF">Yes or No? </font>
    [/quote]Where are you going with this one, cause we have already stated our cases.
    [/quote]
    1 word response please...
    [/quote]If you're at 100% capacity is that a sellout??
    [/quote]
    If you can get to 105% or 106% and you're only at 100% it's not a sellout. According to the number of seats to qualify for a sellout then yes but if there are seats to purchase it's not a true sellout.

Now answer my question, yes or no?

Comment

<h1 class="entry-title">LaRon Landry is looking quite large</h1>
      <div class="blog-byline">By Dan Steinberg</div>

<span class="imgfull">
      <span class="blog_caption"></span></span>LaRon
      Landry hasnít played a whole lot of football in recent seasons, but it
      looks like heís still been lifting weights. Or elephants. Or elephants
      stuffed with weights.</p>

(Via his Twitter feed.)</p>

<a name="pagebreak"></a>

<span class="imgfull">

<font size="5">
      DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!</font>
      </span>

Comment

New York Giants

Biggest need:
        Offensive
        line. The champs patched it together in January with a line that wasn't
        very good in the first half of the season but played big when it needed
        to. But Kareem McKenzie looks set to leave as a free agent, David Diehl
        won't play forever and the Giants need to be thinking about what their
        offensive line will look like in the future. They haven't taken an
        offensive lineman in the first round since Luke Petitgout
        in 1999, but at No. 32, their pick is barely in the first round, and
        they'll take the best player available, as they always do. Don't be
        surprised if that player is a tight end such as Clemson's Dwayne Allen. The Giants did lose two tight ends to knee injuries in the Super Bowl. Oh, and if they lose both Aaron Ross and Terrell Thomas in free agency, they may need a cornerback.

Interview targets: Allen and Stanford's Coby Fleener at tight end. Mike Adams and Bobby Massie at tackle. I also wouldn't be surprised to see them look at a versatile rush linebacker like Marshall's Vinny Curry. I always think the Giants need help at linebacker, though they never seem to agree.

Later-round sleepers: Louisiana-Lafayette tight end Ladarius Green
        could fill a need for them in the middle rounds if his knees check out
        this week. And the Giants like to take late-round running backs, so keep
        an eye on Senior Bowl star Doug Martin from Boise State.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lawl"]Just found out I'm probably going to Saudi Arabia a bunch during the next fiscal year for workr. Gonna bank, but Saudi suckssssss.[/quote]No booze, cigarettes, or fun allowed there, right??
          [/quote]

Exactly.

Comment

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lawl"]Just found out I'm probably going to Saudi Arabia a bunch during the next fiscal year for workr. Gonna bank, but Saudi suckssssss.[/quote]No booze, cigarettes, or fun allowed there, right??
            [/quote] Exactly.[/quote]plenty of bootleg whiskey and a blind pig or two around....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1 class="entry-title">LaRon Landry is looking quite large</h1>
              <div class="blog-byline">By Dan Steinberg</div>

<span class="imgfull">
              <span class="blog_caption"></span></span>LaRon
              Landry hasnít played a whole lot of football in recent seasons, but it
              looks like heís still been lifting weights. Or elephants. Or elephants
              stuffed with weights.</p>

(Via his Twitter feed.)</p>

<a name="pagebreak"></a>

<span class="imgfull">

<font size="5">
              DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!</font>
              </span>[/quote]can someone say JUICE!!!! I wonder if he used the same collector as Ryan Braun for his drug test!

Comment

uhh...either those pics are fake...or that guy is juicing HARDCORE.</P>

nobody can blow up to that size, that quickly. Landry was cut, but always a scrawny *******. his power on the field came from his speed.</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

uhh...either those pics are fake...or that guy is juicing HARDCORE.</p>

nobody can blow up to that size, that quickly. Landry was cut, but always a scrawny *******. his power on the field came from his speed.</p>[/quote]

na he was always shredded like that

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Jacobs would still plow right over him.

Comment

I said he was cut...but he was a smaller guy....
                      there's no comparison. He has the upper body of a power lifter/ body buildernow.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]I said he was cut...but he was a smaller guy....
                        there's no comparison. He has the upper body of a power lifter/ body buildernow.[/quote]

i disagree

that picture was of him in college next to dwayne bowe and jamarcus russell

5 years in the NFL and professional training - i bet its natural

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I said he was cut...but he was a smaller guy....
                          there's no comparison. He has the upper body of a power lifter/ body buildernow.[/quote]

i disagree

[/quote]</P>

riiiiight...</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

Well i got a good deal from Jay Dees after talking to the owner and he put us down.* This place is perfect and is like a mile from the Stadium right on route 17.* Its next to the Meadowlands Diner (a couple of buildings before).</p>

*</p>

Top shelf not included, open bar.* But **** top shelf, i got him to include the shots in to hte price for hte open bar.</p> will you have something sent up for opening day?

*</p>

So $35 per person, 4-8 (4 hour open bar) on April 25th.* They have a menu and a good grill from what I hear, but food isn't included. I really have no way of guaranteeing him a number so I couldn't work out the buffet.* Although I did tell him we'd have 20-50 people here.</p>

*</p>

http://www.myspace.com/386509075</p>

*</p>

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=jay+dee's+nj&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&view=text&latlng=9340636568023826469</p>

*</p>

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing. I told this guy that i'd have at least 20.</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I said he was cut...but he was a smaller guy....

i disagree

[/quote]</p>

riiiiight...</p>[/quote]

dude he obviously had size to him, the college picture proves it

your taking a BLACK workout warrior take pics when hes obviously lifting or just got done lifting...

cuts look better then too.

I had black kids on my football team that NEVER worked out and had 8 packs

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">From
                                Pro Football Talk: "Per league source, receiver Mario Manningham has
                                made no progress on new deal with the Giants and will enter free
                                agency."</span></h6>

Comment

Working...
                                X