X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]SI.com's Peter King is predicting that Manningham will draw a contract in the neighborhood of $7 million per season. Teams such as the Bears, Bengals, Vikings, Jaguars, 49ers, and Redskins could be interested.[/quote]</p>

of those teams, i only see Ham wanting to play in Cinci or SF if the price were the same. The bengals pass game would be pretty nasty with Green, and Ham.....lol....green eggs and ham. im funny &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]
    LMAO!!!!!! You ****ing dork

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Why wouldn't JJ come in and be a factor?

This is why you develop players.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Because i'm just looking at our trends. Nicks is the only WR we've drafted in recent years and played immediately. he was a 1st rounder though.
      I didnt mean he CANT be a factor, I just dont see him getting playing time. Yes, we develop players. I dont think he is yet, do you?

We typically leave these guys in our offense for a few years, let them mature, etc. </P>

[/quote]</P>

I believe that Amani Toomer caught 1 pass in his rookie year.</P>

We know that Cruz didn't catch any.</P>

We are looking for a 3rd WR type or a compliment to our top 2 WR's No reason not to see JJ catching 30 or 40 balls for 500 yards. None at all. We drafted the kid for a reason.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]SI.com's Peter King is predicting that Manningham will draw a contract in the neighborhood of $7 million per season. Teams such as the Bears, Bengals, Vikings, Jaguars, 49ers, and Redskins could be interested.[/quote]</P>

of those teams, i only see Ham wanting to play in Cinci or SF if the price were the same. The bengals pass game would be pretty nasty with Green, and Ham.....lol....green eggs and ham. im funny >.<</P>[/quote]7 mil per season? Holy crap. That's insane, who thinks he's worth that?

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Why wouldn't JJ come in and be a factor?

This is why you develop players.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Because i'm just looking at our trends. Nicks is the only WR we've drafted in recent years and played immediately. he was a 1st rounder though.
          I didnt mean he CANT be a factor, I just dont see him getting playing time. Yes, we develop players. I dont think he is yet, do you?

We typically leave these guys in our offense for a few years, let them mature, etc. </p>[/quote]

smith and cruz?

Mario started getting his in his second year

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Giants will field the best wrs they have regardless how long they have been here. And its just you writing off Hixon, HATER.
            [/quote]</P>

really, cuzzzz...i didnt see you mention him...so whats that say about you?</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]SI.com's Peter King is predicting that Manningham will draw a contract in the neighborhood of $7 million per season. Teams such as the Bears, Bengals, Vikings, Jaguars, 49ers, and Redskins could be interested.[/quote]</p>

of those teams, i only see Ham wanting to play in Cinci or SF if the price were the same. The bengals pass game would be pretty nasty with Green, and Ham.....lol....green eggs and ham. im funny &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]7 mil per season? Holy crap. That's insane, who thinks he's worth that?[/quote]

i think he'll get 6 mil a year

def think hes worth that... he is always on the list of most big plays and he hasn't been a solid starter here at all while doing it. Plus hes only 26 and just showed he can perform on the big stage...

Well deserved i say

Comment

"If it came down to me taking less money to stay here I would" Osi

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]SI.com's Peter King is predicting that Manningham will draw a contract in the neighborhood of $7 million per season. Teams such as the Bears, Bengals, Vikings, Jaguars, 49ers, and Redskins could be interested.[/quote]</P>

of those teams, i only see Ham wanting to play in Cinci or SF if the price were the same. The bengals pass game would be pretty nasty with Green, and Ham.....lol....green eggs and ham. im funny &gt;.&lt;</P>

[/quote]7 mil per season? Holy crap. That's insane, who thinks he's worth that?[/quote]

i think he'll get 6 mil a year

def think hes worth that... he is always on the list of most big plays and he hasn't been a solid starter here at all while doing it. Plus hes only 26 and just showed he can perform on the big stage...

Well deserved i say
                  [/quote]</P>

I can definately see MM getting 1200 yards and 10+ TD's in the right system. He's a legit potential #2 or even #1 on the right team. Can you imagine him stretching the field at SF with Crabtree running those crossing routes?</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]"If it came down to me taking less money to stay here I would" Osi
                    [/quote]</P>

He's a lying sack of Osi.</P>

Comment

Coughlin said he expect T2, Goff and Osi to be members of the New York Giants next year.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                        smith and cruz?

Mario started getting his in his second year

[/quote]</P>

Smith had 8 receptions as a rookie.
                        Cruz is a freak...what would you want me to say about him? lol

And youre right about Manningham. I forgot that he came in right when we lost plax the year before, and drafted nicks. so it was good timing for him for sure. however, past few years, we been solid. thats why i think things change.

I am curious to see what the actual order of the depth chart is according to the coaching staff for the upcoming season (not that they have one at the moment or anything)</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]"If it came down to me taking less money to stay here I would" Osi
                          [/quote]

im so on the fence about it

while I would love him back, especially after saying that

the possibilities of trading him for a second rounder and drafting a pass rusher high just intrigues me. Reese knows his Pass rushers and receivers

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Coughlin said he expect T2, Goff and Osi to be members of the New York Giants next year.
                            [/quote]

I can't see T2

i really can't, hes lookin for 5mil a year

I guess he would maybe do a one year deal type thing though

Comment

[/quote]That's out of Osi's character

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

He's a lying sack of Osi.</p>[/quote]
                                Well played sir

Comment

Working...
                                X