• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Cash Money Records just signed Limp Bizkit

[/quote]</P>

lol uhhh....ok</P>

Does that mean we can look forward to a Limp, Drake, Weezy colabo?? lmao</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Tell me your thoughts about Eli again....
      [/quote]

Comment

My ups driver(diehard giants fan) just gave me the superbowl 46 program. Great man.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Cash Money Records just signed Limp Bizkit

[/quote]
          WHAT!? That is just weird. I can't believe they are trying to make a come back.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]My ups driver(diehard giants fan) just gave me the superbowl 46 program. Great man.
            [/quote]
            I can't wait to get mine from Kase

Comment

Chris Paul
              confirmed to ESPN Radio Friday at the NBA All-Star Game that he intends
              to pick up his option to play with the Clippers in the 2012-2013
              season.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]My ups driver(diehard giants fan) just gave me the superbowl 46 program. Great man.
                [/quote]
                I can't wait to get mine from Kase
                [/quote]</P>

ugh, i want one. i called all the stores Kase told me to, none of them got the shipments. Too far from the city apparently. jerkssss!!</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Chris Paul confirmed to ESPN Radio Friday at the NBA All-Star Game that he intends to pick up his option to play with the Clippers in the 2012-2013 season.[/quote]</P>

nice. thats cool. theyre probably the most exciting team to watch, i'll give them that.</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]"If it came down to me taking less money to stay here I would" Osi
                    [/quote]

im so on the fence about it

while I would love him back, especially after saying that

the possibilities of trading him for a second rounder and drafting a pass rusher high just intrigues me. Reese knows his Pass rushers and receivers
                    [/quote]I like his individual play, but more importantly how he effects the dynamics to make the entire defensive line better. It's just overwhelming for oppossing offensive lineman we have soooo much talent up front.[/quote]

yea but maybe trading him now and getting a mid round 2nd rounder for him would be sweet. We could land a young freak, save money, and be just as good...

i dunno

if he is asking ridic money then he has to go
                    [/quote]Agreed, I dunno either. Land another JPP and boom -we're even better.

Comment

Giants coach Tom Coughlin was asked Friday afternoon what its like
                      to be back in Indianapolis so soon after his second Super Bowl title.</p>

I feel like I was just here. I was, Coughlin said.</p>

He says the great memories are on every street corner. . . .Its a little bit of a blur,but its a magnificent blur.</p>

Once the reverie was over, Coughlin actually gave out some useful nuggets:</p>

1. Coughlin has not had serious contract extension talks with the Giants. His contract runs out in 2012.</p>

2. On Brandon Jacobs: As far as Im concerned, hes a big part of [the Giants' future].</p>

3. Coughlin fully expects Osi Umenyiora to be on the team next season.</p>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Giants coach Tom Coughlin was asked Friday afternoon what its like to be back in Indianapolis so soon after his second Super Bowl title.</P>

I feel like I was just here. I was, Coughlin said.</P>

He says the great memories are on every street corner. . . .Its a little bit of a blur,but its a magnificent blur.</P>

Once the reverie was over, Coughlin actually gave out some useful nuggets:</P>

1. Coughlin has not had serious contract extension talks with the Giants. His contract runs out in 2012.</P>

2. On Brandon Jacobs: As far as Im concerned, hes a big part of [the Giants' future].</P>

3. Coughlin fully expects Osi Umenyiora to be on the team next season.</P>

[/quote]</P>

+1 all these things!</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Giants coach Tom Coughlin was asked Friday afternoon what its like
                          to be back in Indianapolis so soon after his second Super Bowl title.</p>

I feel like I was just here. I was, Coughlin said.</p>

He says the great memories are on <u>every street corner. . . .Its a little bit of a blur,but its a magnificent blur.</u></p>

Once the reverie was over, Coughlin actually gave out some useful nuggets:</p>

1. Coughlin has not had serious contract extension talks with the Giants. His contract runs out in 2012.</p>

2. On Brandon Jacobs: As far as Im concerned, hes a big part of [the Giants' future].</p>

3. Coughlin fully expects Osi Umenyiora to be on the team next season.</p>[/quote]i love that

Comment

Comment

According to Comcast SportsNet New England, Rasheed Wallace is set to sign with the Lakers.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]According to Comcast SportsNet New England, Rasheed Wallace is set to sign with the Lakers.[/quote]

lolz

maybe they could take Magic out of the office and put him at PG
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X