X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Girl I work with just gave me a red & gold*captain patch for my Eli jersey. so umm....how do I put it on? lol[/quote]Put it on her ***zzzzzz. Sounds to me like she wants the pizzelstick. Lando-your mom's sewed yours already? Dammm, my sb46 patch and captain patch are still sitting in my drawer.[/quote]</P>

lmao</P>

her boyfriend is a marine, not sure he's appreciate that.

i forgot to ask: They used the gold & red*patch last season right? i forget</P>

[/quote]I have to check. Yes- I believe red and gold was last year.[/quote]</P>

OFFFFICCCCIAL!!!
    I'll have to ask my mommy to sew it for me. I use the word mommy because im most likely going to have to be corny in order for her to do something so ridiculous for me haha</P>[/quote]My mom used to sew all my **** when I was a kid. I just could not ask her to do this. My wife=NO SEWING ABILITY. I sewed all the kids cub scout/boy scout uni's and anything else that was needed. The arthritis in my fingers from all the lifting makes it tough.. I will use a Giant needle that I can #1 See and #2 hold ont. lol.

Comment

I'm afraid to see what the finished product might look like if I were to try it myself lmao
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'm afraid to see what the finished product might look like if I were to try it myself lmao[/quote]ha. Each morning when I get coffee, I see this kid with this honda hatchback type car...he got all the racing stickers on the windows and what not. I noticed he's got a 4x4 under the wheel to chuck the vehicle so it doesn't move when he's getting gas. I asked him if his parking brake is broken--His reply, was something I have never heard before. He said that the summer heat stretches out the parking break cable. Se he removes the cable at the end of each summer and hangs it up so it can tighten up. Then he said this car is not his reg one--he said his other car blew up. At this point, I was running out of responses....lol. I confirmed that it was a standard and he said he drives nothing other than standard. I said then if you are on a flat grade, and the car is off , if put it in gear you should be ok.

Comment

Nothing better in the morning than looking at a sewing discussion on the Giants MB.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]Nothing better in the morning than looking at a sewing discussion on the Giants MB.[/quote]Sew What. Who does your sewing Sir?

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]Nothing better in the morning than looking at a sewing discussion on the Giants MB.[/quote]Sew What. Who does your sewing Sir?[/quote]</P>

I'm here to mock the conversation, not participate in it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]Nothing better in the morning than looking at a sewing discussion on the Giants MB.[/quote]Sew What. Who does your sewing Sir?[/quote]</P>

I'm here to mock the conversation, not participate in it.</P>[/quote]The Convo was based on the sewing of our elite QB's captain patch.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

DUDE?!!? How else am I supposed to figure out how to get my C patch on my Eli jersey?!</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

DUDE?!!? How else am I supposed to figure out how to get my C patch on my Eli jersey?!</P>

[/quote]</P>

What good is this thread if there isn't a fight going on?</P>

Morehead hates change. This is what the world has become. Football MB's become sewing bees.</P>

The country is becoming soft. And this is the moment it became clear to us all. God help us!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Morehead hates change. This is what the world has become. Football MB's become sewing bees.</P>

The country is becoming soft. And this is the moment it became clear to us all. God help us!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

shutup and sew my jersey woman. if all youre going to do is complain, then go to the kitchen and make my dinner.</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

great ranger game last night.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Morehead hates change.* This is what the world has become.* Football MB's become sewing bees.</P>

The country is becoming soft.* And this is the moment it became clear to us all.* God help us!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

shutup and sew my jersey woman. if all youre going to do is complain, then go to the kitchen and make my dinner.</P>[/quote]Lmao....I am finding that a great majority of people strive/live on controversy. LT loves all of god's creatures and prefers to live in harmony with them. Make love, not war.

I do enjoy the occasional challenge and killing someone with a clean cut victory at work, but LT prefers the smoooooth ride.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Lando-your mom's sewed yours already? Dammm, my sb46 patch and captain patch are still sitting in my drawer.[/quote]
                            I had her sew it the second I got it in the mail. lol

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]I dont remember if I showed you guys this....
                              Last weekend I was taking a mini road trip to CT with my best friend, and I saw this on the side of the road. I posted it on Reddit....1637 Karma, *****es!! lol great success

I call him, Slenderman the Ent. http://i.imgur.com/lBYdU.jpg

I would just post the picture, but it's far too large to view here.[/quote]
                              Is that what was on the front page of reddit and you were thrilled with your achievement? I wanted to see that but forgot to look when I got home. That is ****ing awesome. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Lando-your mom's sewed yours already? Dammm, my sb46 patch and captain patch are still sitting in my drawer.[/quote]
                                I had her sew it the second I got it in the mail. lol
                                [/quote]It fit on there ok? You did the superbowl logo and the captain patch correct? Did the jersely already have the sb 42 patch?

Comment

Working...
                                X