• Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_dD...&feature=share
    *i weeeerk ouuuut
    [/quote]wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle. haha

Comment

I'm cool, but I don't know about the rest of you white devils!

This was just posted a few hours ago. Obey the law.

These are the terms of use that every member using interactive areas of this site agrees to adhere to. This would include chat rooms, message boards and other interactive areas such as multimedia and contests.

Communicating in a chat room or on message boards is different from face-to-face communication. Only the words are seen, not your facial expressions or tone of voice. Please pay careful attention to how you use your words.

Remember that the words you enter in a burst of passion or indignant anger will be there for you and everyone else to see, sometimes long after those intense feelings have passed. That's not meant to discourage spontaneity, but just a friendly reminder of the long-term existence and effects of what you post.

You may, from time to time, find yourself in disagreement with someone else's opinion. At times like these, please keep in mind it's safer and more polite to take issue with the comments rather than the person.

By using the New York Giants' and Sportvision's service, you agree that you will not post any of the following material in chat rooms, bulletin boards, or other forums:

Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member.

Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.

Any communication that contains spam (multiple copies in one area or the same communication in multiple areas).

Material that defames, abuses or threatens others.

Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.

Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.

Unauthorized copyrighted material.

Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation.

Material that impedes or otherwise prohibits communication; disrupts the discussion including, without limitation, using fan names in topical boards that are offensive to the topic, the team, the sport and/or its fans, and repeatedly posting off-topic messages in a topical message board.

Statements or postings that violate the above terms will be deleted from postings upon discovery. While we may attempt to notify you if we move or delete a post, we are under no obligation to do so. Depending on the nature of the violation, the New York Giants and/or Sportvision at their sole discretion may terminate a customer's account

Comment

matt was replaced by LT!

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]matt was replaced by LT!
          [/quote]lol

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Friggin snowing like crazy here.</P>

I don't know how, but it has to be Obama's fault.</P>

[/quote]

Of course the day after I leave New England it starts pouring snow up there, at least I got 2 AMAZING days of skiing up in Vermont at Mad River and Sugarbush

....Damn, I wanna go back right now!!!!
            [/quote]</P>

Used to ski Sugarbush a lot in my younger days. Not a bump skier so I stayed away from Castle Rock (on what used to be called Sugerbush North) Went down that bumpy ice wall once (on my *** mostly).</P>

Liked Jester though.</P>
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][/quote]</P>

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!
              You have to watch the movie "Goon" if you havent already! ****in epic!!

It's the perfect combination of comedy, and epic sports movie. And it's a hockey movie. It was SO effin good. top 3 movies i've seen in the past year.
              must watch for any fan of sports, and well...just movies in general lol</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

It's the perfect combination of comedy, and epic sports movie. And it's a hockey movie. It was SO effin good. top 3 movies i've seen in the past year.
                must watch for any fan of sports, and well...just movies in general lol</P>[/quote]On demand?

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

[/quote]On demand?[/quote]</P>

Well I think so. The downloaded copy I got said [VODRip] which im pretty sure is video on demand. I never heard of the movie, but now that I've seen it, im not sure why it wasnt in theaters or anything(or maybe it was and i didnt know)</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Friggin snowing like crazy here.</p>

I don't know how, but it has to be Obama's fault.</p>

[/quote]

Of course the day after I leave New England it starts pouring snow up there, at least I got 2 AMAZING days of skiing up in Vermont at Mad River and Sugarbush

....Damn, I wanna go back right now!!!!
                    [/quote]</p>

Used to ski Sugarbush a lot in my younger days. Not a bump skier so I stayed away from Castle Rock (on what used to be called Sugerbush North) Went down that bumpy ice wall once (on my *** mostly).</p>

Liked Jester though.</p>[/quote]NICE!!!!

Sugarbush is my favorite mountain, Im a HUGE glade skiier so Kase-1 goes where the trees are a plenty, LOL.... Jay is excellent too, but quite far and doesnt have a terrain park (I love my jumps)

I know you may not think it, but Kase-1 is quite the nasty skier. I spent all day Monday ripping up the 'mogul' trails which were pretty much powder fields with that beautiful 2ft of snow we got blessed with
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][/quote]</p>

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

must watch for any fan of sports, and well...just movies in general lol</p>[/quote]Yo I wanna see that movie SOOOOO bad. I think it was getting released On Demand 1st then will be released in theatre's. When I finish up with season 1 of 'The Wire' I will def be watching it
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

[/quote]Yo I wanna see that movie SOOOOO bad. I think it was getting released On Demand 1st then will be released in theatre's. When I finish up with season 1 of 'The Wire' I will def be watching it
                        [/quote]</P>

Is that what they are doing?? that's kinda weird, no??

The Wire!! nice!! I would rewatch the 1st season again if the episodes werent as long. It's just time consuming to rewatch something like that lol. But i'm starting to forget stuff. DAMN YOU KASE! now i HAVE to watch it!!</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

[/quote]Yo I wanna see that movie SOOOOO bad.* I think it was getting released On Demand 1st then will be released in theatre's.* When I finish up with season 1 of 'The Wire' I will def be watching it
                          [/quote]</P>

The Wire!! nice!! I would rewatch the 1st season again if the episodes werent as long. It's just time consuming to rewatch something like that lol. But i'm starting to forget stuff. DAMN YOU KASE! now i HAVE to watch it!!</P>[/quote]I started catching up on epi #1 and #2 of Spartacus. It's taking a while to get going.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

must watch for any fan of sports, and well...just movies in general lol</p>

[/quote]Yo I wanna see that movie SOOOOO bad. I think it was getting released On Demand 1st then will be released in theatre's. When I finish up with season 1 of 'The Wire' I will def be watching it
                            [/quote]</p>

The Wire!! nice!! I would rewatch the 1st season again if the episodes werent as long. It's just time consuming to rewatch something like that lol. But i'm starting to forget stuff. DAMN YOU KASE! now i HAVE to watch it!!</p>[/quote]Yea I started watching it halfway through season 2 back when it was on HBO. All of my buddies told me that Season 1 was the best one, so I had to get down with it.

I LOVE seeing the 1st glimpses of Prop Joe, that guy is AWESOME!!!!

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

must watch for any fan of sports, and well...just movies in general lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

The Wire!! nice!! I would rewatch the 1st season again if the episodes werent as long. It's just time consuming to rewatch something like that lol. But i'm starting to forget stuff. DAMN YOU KASE! now i HAVE to watch it!!</p>[/quote]I started catching up on epi #1 and #2 of Spartacus. It's taking a while to get going.[/quote]Ive only seen the last 2 episodes of Sparticus and I gotta say, its quite badass. My friends that have seen every episoide said the 1st 3 or so episodes are boring and all character set up kinda stuff

Comment

Hola amigos! Long time, i've been busy! How's everyone been?

Comment

Working...
                                X