This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][/quote]</p>

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!
    You have to watch the movie "Goon" if you havent already! ****in epic!!

It's the perfect combination of comedy, and epic sports movie. And it's a hockey movie. It was SO effin good. top 3 movies i've seen in the past year.
    must watch for any fan of sports, and well...just movies in general lol</p>

[/quote]Yo I wanna see that movie SOOOOO bad.* I think it was getting released On Demand 1st then will be released in theatre's.* When I finish up with season 1 of 'The Wire' I will def be watching it
    [/quote]</p>

Is that what they are doing?? that's kinda weird, no??

The Wire!! nice!! I would rewatch the 1st season again if the episodes werent as long. It's just time consuming to rewatch something like that lol. But i'm starting to forget stuff. DAMN YOU KASE! now i HAVE to watch it!!</p>[/quote]I started catching up on epi #1 and #2 of Spartacus. It's taking a while to get going.[/quote]Ive only seen the last 2 episodes of Sparticus and I gotta say, its quite badass.* My friends that have seen every episoide said the 1st 3 or so episodes are boring and all character set up kinda stuff
    [/quote]It is a good series. i'll try to zoom thru epi 3 to get to the good stuff.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

It's the perfect combination of comedy, and epic sports movie. And it's a hockey movie. It was SO effin good. top 3 movies i've seen in the past year.

[/quote]Yo I wanna see that movie SOOOOO bad. I think it was getting released On Demand 1st then will be released in theatre's. When I finish up with season 1 of 'The Wire' I will def be watching it
      [/quote]</p>

The Wire!! nice!! I would rewatch the 1st season again if the episodes werent as long. It's just time consuming to rewatch something like that lol. But i'm starting to forget stuff. DAMN YOU KASE! now i HAVE to watch it!!</p>[/quote]I started catching up on epi #1 and #2 of Spartacus. It's taking a while to get going.[/quote]Ive only seen the last 2 episodes of Sparticus and I gotta say, its quite badass. My friends that have seen every episoide said the 1st 3 or so episodes are boring and all character set up kinda stuff
      [/quote]geeet on that ****. one of the best written shows iv seen. it sucks because the original guy that played spartacus died of cancer(new guys filling in ok) and the hottest slaves left the show(royally pissed and i hate her replacement). but yes last episode was so awesome. the prequel is tying in with everything. so many twists and turns. i always get a kick at the odd **** people did and reasons people did things back then, very interesting. The first two episodes of the first season are little slow but it picks up fast, very fast.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

[/quote]Yo I wanna see that movie SOOOOO bad. I think it was getting released On Demand 1st then will be released in theatre's. When I finish up with season 1 of 'The Wire' I will def be watching it
        [/quote]</p>

The Wire!! nice!! I would rewatch the 1st season again if the episodes werent as long. It's just time consuming to rewatch something like that lol. But i'm starting to forget stuff. DAMN YOU KASE! now i HAVE to watch it!!</p>[/quote]I started catching up on epi #1 and #2 of Spartacus. It's taking a while to get going.[/quote]Ive only seen the last 2 episodes of Sparticus and I gotta say, its quite badass. My friends that have seen every episoide said the 1st 3 or so episodes are boring and all character set up kinda stuff
        [/quote]geeet on that ****. one of the best written shows iv seen. it sucks because the original guy that played spartacus died of cancer(new guys filling in ok) and the hottest slaves left the show(royally pissed and i hate her replacement). but yes last episode was so awesome. the prequel is tying in with the first season. so many twists and turns. i always get a kick at the odd **** people did and reasons people did things back then, very interesting. The first two episodes of the first season are little slow but it picks up fast, very fast.
        [/quote]Yea I heard the 1st guy that played Spartacus was much better but he died in real life so they recast and instead of the 2nd season they had a prequel season, correct??

That show is def filled with tons of gore, sex, and nudity
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]Hola amigos! Long time, i've been busy! How's everyone been?

[/quote]</P>

WHOODA **** IS DISS????</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Im loving the Lester Freeman and Presbo team on 'The Wire'!!!!!

I always thought Presbo was a total joke, but he's got some skill off of the street.
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

so any ideas on names for the new baby pizz???

Comment

kase. they both deeeeeestroy it
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgF5HvSR6Q8

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]Hola amigos! Long time, i've been busy! How's everyone been?

[/quote]</p>

WHOODA **** IS DISS????</p>[/quote]

Yo' worse nightmare!

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Im loving the Lester Freeman and Presbo team on 'The Wire'!!!!!

I always thought Presbo was a total joke, but he's got some skill off of the street.
                    [/quote]</P>

Lester is awesome. HE'S SO WISE!!
                    lol</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]so any ideas on names for the new baby pizz???
                      [/quote]</P>

Flakey The Hooker Killer.</P>

you like?</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

WHOODA **** IS DISS????</P>

[/quote]

Yo' worse nightmare!
                        [/quote]</P>

Youre a civilazation composed entirely of clowns??!?!?!?!?! WHAT THE ****</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Im loving the Lester Freeman and Presbo team on 'The Wire'!!!!!

[/quote]</p>

Lester is awesome. HE'S SO WISE!!
                          lol</p>[/quote]Lester really is the O.G. of the show without even trying, I knew that from season 2 to the finale. Presbo on the other hand....

Comment

my favorite character was snot boogie.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]my favorite character was snot boogie.
                              [/quote]LMAO!!!!

Comment

New York Yankees
                                managing general partner Hal Steinbrenner says it's his goal to lower
                                the team's payroll to $189 million over the next few years.

Under baseball's new labor contract, the luxury tax threshold will be at $189 million after the 2013 season.</p>

Said
                                Steinbrenner on Thursday: "Is it a requirement with baseball that we
                                hit 189? No, it's not a requirement, but that is going to be the luxury
                                tax threshold and that's where I want to be. I don't think it's an
                                unrealistic goal."</p>

Steinbrenner said this season's payroll is around $210 million.</p>

The Yankees were hit with a $13.9 million luxury tax for last season. New York's final 2011 payroll was $212.7 million.</p>

Comment

Working...
                                X