X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/c...osition=recent

If I was Jeter, every time Bob calls me out, Id just flash my 2000 ring. Simple as that.

Not even a spring training game played yet and Bobby already looks like an ***
    [/quote]</P>

<U>he's the rex ryan of baseball I gues</U>s......i suppose that would make the redsux the jets? lol(even though that's reserved for the mets typically)</P>

[/quote]yea i guess you can say that. Hes definitely still butt hurt over 2000. []
    [/quote]</P>

i havent really read hte interviews. are his comments about the yankees prompted? are ppl asking him?
    I dont recall Francona ever rrunning his mouth...is this just a motivational tactic for him? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]i dont know her. never even seen her.[/quote]So you double bagged it????

...1 bag for her head and 1 bag for yours

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]i dont know her. never even seen her.[/quote]So you double bagged it????

[/quote]lmao

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]i dont know her. never even seen her.[/quote]So you double bagged it????

[/quote]lmao[/quote]</P>

maybe i was raped. maybe somebody slipped me some floories =\</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

if youre on facebook and click on your name on the top right corner, next to find friends and home, are the people on the left hand side people that look at your page?

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]i dont know her. never even seen her.[/quote]So you double bagged it????

[/quote]lmao[/quote]</P>

maybe i was raped. maybe somebody slipped me some floories =\</P>[/quote]Oh god, now we have to endure you bringing that loudmouth snookie to THEE Game this year? I can see Moorehead and Snookie developing some very good conversations.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]lmao[/quote]</p>

maybe i was raped. maybe somebody slipped me some floories =\</p>[/quote]Oh god, now we have to endure you bringing that loudmouth snookie to THEE Game this year? I can see Moorehead and Snookie developing some very good conversations.[/quote]pizzle wont let mh anywhere near his baby.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]lmao[/quote]</p>

maybe i was raped. maybe somebody slipped me some floories =\</p>[/quote]Oh god, now we have to endure you bringing that loudmouth snookie to THEE Game this year? I can see Moorehead and Snookie developing some very good conversations.[/quote]pizzle wont let mh anywhere near his baby.
                  [/quote]Even if he promises not to talk politics? awwww shucks.

Comment

Comment

This could be the strangest conversation Thee Swag Threaders have ever had.....you ****ing weirdos
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]This could be the strangest conversation Thee Swag Threaders have ever had.....you ****ing weirdos[/quote]Has it even been confirmed that you impregnated snookie? I move for a dna test. lol

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]This could be the strangest conversation Thee Swag Threaders have ever had.....you ****ing weirdos[/quote]Has it even been confirmed that you impregnated snookie? I move for a dna test. lol[/quote]</P>

kinda hard to knock someone up if youve never even seen them before &gt;.&lt;</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

again when you looking at YOUR facebook page, the people on the left are people who look at your page, right or wrong?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]again when you looking at YOUR facebook page, the people on the left are people who look at your page, right or wrong?
                              [/quote]</P>

lol how do we have any way of confirming that?? I have no idea</P>

why dont you call mark zuckerberg and ask?</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]again when you looking at YOUR facebook page, the people on the left are people who look at your page, right or wrong?
                                [/quote]</P>

lol how do we have any way of confirming that?? I have no idea</P>

why dont you call mark zuckerberg and ask?</P>[/quote]What is dezz trying to say? Who of interest comes up on Pizz's facebook as an admirer. It's ok Pizz, Rockstars always make poor decisions in the heat of passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X