X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]again when you looking at YOUR facebook page, the people on the left are people who look at your page, right or wrong?
    [/quote]</P>

lol how do we have any way of confirming that?? I have no idea</P>

why dont you call mark zuckerberg and ask?</P>

[/quote]What is dezz trying to say? Who of interest comes up on Pizz's facebook as an admirer. It's ok Pizz, Rockstars always make poor decisions in the heat of passion.[/quote]</P>

whatI think he's asking is: if there's a way to see whos looking at your facebook profile. and last i checked, there was no way to figure that out.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]again when you looking at YOUR facebook page, the people on the left are people who look at your page, right or wrong?
      [/quote]</P>

[/quote]What is dezz trying to say? Who of interest comes up on Pizz's facebook as an admirer. It's ok Pizz, Rockstars always make poor decisions in the heat of passion.[/quote]</P>

what*I think he's asking is: if there's a way to see whos looking at your facebook profile. and last i checked, there was no way to figure that out.</P>[/quote]oh, he's not inferring that Snookie has been looking at your FB? Not that I am surprised at all if she has been, lol

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

whatI think he's asking is: if there's a way to see whos looking at your facebook profile. and last i checked, there was no way to figure that out.</P>

[/quote]oh, he's not inferring that Snookie has been looking at your FB? Not that I am surprised at all if she has been, lol[/quote]</P>

lol. ppl know my last name....we're kind of a big deal, ya know? maybe shes stalking me, never know.</P>
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

what*I think he's asking is: if there's a way to see whos looking at your facebook profile. and last i checked, there was no way to figure that out.</P>

[/quote]oh, he's not inferring that Snookie has been looking at your FB? Not that I am surprised at all if she has been, lol[/quote]</P>

lol. ppl know my last name....we're kind of a big deal, ya know? maybe shes stalking me, never know.</P>[/quote]I kinda jealous, Snookie doesn't care who I am.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I kinda jealous, Snookie doesn't care who I am.[/quote]</P>

I kinda hope she never knows who i am. that could be crippling to my reputation of awesomeness</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

<div class="report">

Eagles applied the franchise tag to free agent WR DeSean Jackson.</p>
              </div>
              <div class="impact">
              "We want DeSean to be an Eagle for the long
              haul and this is a step ... to accomplish that," announced GM Howie
              Roseman. "We will continue our efforts on getting a long-term deal done
              with him." We wouldn't hold our breath on that one. The Eagles are
              reportedly open to trade offers on Jackson, though the most likely
              scenario is a return to Philadelphia at $9.5 million, perhaps after
              missing offseason workouts in protest. If Jackson shows improved
              attitude and production, the Eagles can then reward him with a long-term
              deal in November.
              </div>

Comment

whattup biznatches
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Rex just said to me that he wanted me back. He did say that, so I do
                  know that they do want me. You know, being a free agent I do know that
                  it’s a business — and I’m gonna weigh my options. I’m always chasing
                  championships, so we’ll see what happens.”
                  “With all the players that they already have in place, I just see myself
                  going to where I could help that team win a championship,” said
                  Burress. “Obviously playing with Michael, we’ve known each other pretty
                  much since junior high school. If I go to that team and score some
                  touchdowns in the red zone I really believe they have the opportunity to
                  go to the Super Bowl and win it.”

Plax is such a clown, can someone hand him a gun and let him do the rest
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Rex just said to me that he wanted me back. He did say that, so I do know that they do want me. You know, being a free agent I do know that it’s a business — and I’m gonna weigh my options. I’m always chasing championships, so we’ll see what happens.”
                    “With all the players that they already have in place, I just see myself going to where I could help that team win a championship,” said Burress. “Obviously playing with Michael, we’ve known each other pretty much since junior high school. If I go to that team and score some touchdowns in the red zone I really believe they have the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl and win it.”

[/quote]</P>

What's funny is Plax is lobbying himself to the Eagles. </P>

But I don't see the Eagles interested in him at all. </P>

"I’m always chasing championships"</P>

What he really means. I'm always chasing the money</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Rex just said to me that he wanted me back. He did say that, so I do know that they do want me. You know, being a free agent I do know that it’s a business — and I’m gonna weigh my options. I’m always chasing championships, so we’ll see what happens.”
                      “With all the players that they already have in place, I just see myself going to where I could help that team win a championship,” said Burress. “Obviously playing with Michael, we’ve known each other pretty much since junior high school. If I go to that team and score some touchdowns in the red zone I really believe they have the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl and win it.”

[/quote]</P>

What's funny is Plax is lobbying himself to the Eagles. </P>

But I don't see the Eagles interested in him at all. </P>

"I’m always chasing championships"</P>

What he really means. I'm always chasing the money</P>[/quote]Ha-ha, what a dork. The new LT sig is awesome!

Comment

cool sig
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

holy crap Pizz, 1600 Karma from one link...not bad, not bad I never make
                          links but with that one link you topped all my comment Karma

I'm gonna need to repost something to get some link Karma soon I think.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]holy crap Pizz, 1600 Karma from one link...not bad, not bad I never make links but with that one link you topped all my comment Karma

I'm gonna need to repost something to get some link Karma soon I think.[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

haha repost karma wh0re! =P</P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]holy crap Pizz, 1600 Karma from one link...not bad, not bad I never make links but with that one link you topped all my comment Karma

I'm gonna need to repost something to get some link Karma soon I think.[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

haha repost karma wh0re! =P</p>[/quote]

I think yours was too by the way...or at least that's what RES is telling me :P

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm gonna need to repost something to get some link Karma soon I think.[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

haha repost karma wh0re! =P</P>

[/quote]

I think yours was too by the way...or at least that's what RES is telling me :P
                                [/quote]</P>

Well....I literally took the photo myself...soooo unless someone tried to steal it? not possible.
                                I can text it to you if you'd like....along with an alternate angle for proof []</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X