This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The New York Giants have officially resigned Domenik Hixon</span></h6>[/quote]

lol Pizz is gonna be pissed
    [/quote]

Nice a decent kick returner...we needed that.
    [/quote]plus a solid backup wr.
    [/quote]

whoa whoa...I wouldn't go that far, I don't want to see Hixon playing WR for us unless there are a slew of injuries....and lets hope that doesn't happen.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The New York Giants have officially resigned Domenik Hixon</span></h6>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

whoa whoa...I wouldn't go that far, I don't want to see Hixon playing WR for us unless there are a slew of injuries....and lets hope that doesn't happen.
      [/quote]Thats what I ment. Back up. I really want to see JJ. BUT BUT BUT, IF he is to be the 3rd guy all he has to do is put up similar numbers to 08, which I think he is capable of.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The New York Giants have officially resigned Domenik Hixon</span></h6>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Thats what I ment. Back up. I really want to see JJ. BUT BUT BUT, IF he is to be the 3rd guy all he has to do is put up similar numbers to 08, which I think he is capable of.
        [/quote]

I see Hixon as a 5th or 6th WR on our current roster (minus Manningham) he shouldn't be on the field (even as a 3rd receiver) unless 2 or 3 guys go down.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{"type":2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">The New York Giants have officially resigned Domenik Hixon</span></h6>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I see Hixon as a 5th or 6th WR on our current roster (minus Manningham) he shouldn't be on the field (even as a 3rd receiver) unless 2 or 3 guys go down.
          [/quote]Was that his second knee surgery? I hope he can contribute to the team, but there's no guarantee.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The New York Giants have officially resigned Domenik Hixon</span></h6>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

he will prob be our 3rd WR, good deep threat
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

<div class="report">

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora suspects the
              Redskins' usage of the franchise tag on Fred Davis means free agent
              LaRon Landry is "likely gone."</p>
              </div>
              <div class="impact">
              The Redskins never considered tagging Landry after
              he disobeyed the medical staff's recommendation to undergo Achilles'
              surgery. Landry will be a high-risk signing on the free agent market
              because his lower body may be breaking down. His upper body certainly
              isn't, though. Recent images posted on Landry's Twitter account show
              him incredibly ripped up in the arms and shoulders.
              </div>

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Coming off that injury...I say 750k[/quote]</P>

well that's what i said. I would never spend more than a mill on the guy. I like him....but you gotta pay for production. you dont get paid for missing 2 seasons =P
                Any word yet??</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
                  <DIV class=report>

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora suspects the Redskins' usage of the franchise tag on Fred Davis means free agent LaRon Landry is "likely gone."</P></DIV>
                  <DIV class=impact>The Redskins never considered tagging Landry after he disobeyed the medical staff's recommendation to undergo Achilles' surgery. Landry will be a high-risk signing on the free agent market because his lower body may be breaking down. His upper body certainly isn't, though. Recent images posted on Landry's Twitter account show him incredibly ripped up in the arms and shoulders. </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

juice! mm mmmm *****!! lol
                  whatever, that guy is terrible anyway lol</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora suspects the
                    Redskins' usage of the franchise tag on Fred Davis means free agent
                    LaRon Landry is "likely gone."</p>
                    </div>
                    <div class="impact">
                    The Redskins never considered tagging Landry after
                    he disobeyed the medical staff's recommendation to undergo Achilles'
                    surgery. Landry will be a high-risk signing on the free agent market
                    because his lower body may be breaking down. His upper body certainly
                    isn't, though. Recent images posted on Landry's Twitter account show
                    him incredibly ripped up in the arms and shoulders.
                    </div>[/quote]Maybe he feels Jacobs really ruined his image so he wants to show off how big and strong he is.
                    Where ever he lands hes going to be slow. Tacked on too much mass

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

20$ says he's not our 3rd

Barden will be third...if not then Thomas, and at the moment unless Hixon has a good camp I think Jernigan (and maybe Clayton) would all be better options for #3

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

20$ says he's not our 3rd

Barden will be third...if not then Thomas, and at the moment unless Hixon has a good camp I think Jernigan (and maybe Clayton) would all be better options for #3
                        [/quote]

Thomas ain't even a Giant as of right now

i want an injury clause in the bet but i'll take it...

Whats the standards of 3rd wr? Do it fantasy points style between receptions, yards, TDs?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

Whats the standards of 3rd wr? Do it fantasy points style between receptions, yards, TDs?
                          [/quote]

the way I'd like to do it will be impossible...but I'd like to do it by snaps...how many snaps he gets on the field compared to the rest of the WR corps (not including Special Teams snaps)

I suppose we can justify it with receptions though and you can have your injury clause...how many weeks does he need to miss for you to take off the bet...3?

Comment

<div class="report">

Major League Baseball has officially
                            announced the addition of one more Wild Card team in the National and
                            American League starting in 2012.</p>
                            </div>
                            <div class="impact">
                            Also announced is that the winners of the
                            "play-in" game between the Wild Card winners will host the first two
                            games of the Divisional Rounds before moving on to the higher seed's
                            home park for subsequent games. This will only be in effect for 2012, as
                            MLB wanted to eliminate a travel day during the Divisional Round. A
                            return to the 2-2-1 format will occur in 2013. Teams from the same
                            division will also now be allowed to face each other in the Division
                            Series.

Thoughts?
                            </div>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

the way I'd like to do it will be impossible...but I'd like to do it by snaps...how many snaps he gets on the field compared to the rest of the WR corps (not including Special Teams snaps)

I suppose we can justify it with receptions though and you can have your injury clause...how many weeks does he need to miss for you to take off the bet...3?
                              [/quote]

yea that wouldn't be the best way to do it though... players could get extra snaps in garbage time and bla bla bla.. it has to be based off results imo...

Reciever A:
                              30 Rec - 500 yards - 6 TDs

Receiver B:
                              40 Rec - 400 Yards - 7 TDs

Receiver C:
                              50 Rec - 440 Yards - 4 TDs

which should be considered the best WR out of that group?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Major League Baseball has officially
                                announced the addition of one more Wild Card team in the National and
                                American League starting in 2012.</p>
                                </div>
                                <div class="impact">
                                Also announced is that the winners of the
                                "play-in" game between the Wild Card winners will host the first two
                                games of the Divisional Rounds before moving on to the higher seed's
                                home park for subsequent games. This will only be in effect for 2012, as
                                MLB wanted to eliminate a travel day during the Divisional Round. A
                                return to the 2-2-1 format will occur in 2013. Teams from the same
                                division will also now be allowed to face each other in the Division
                                Series.

Thoughts?
                                </div>[/quote]

eh its alright

good entertainment but who really cares. I hate that baseball comes down to a 5 game series first round of the playoffs

Comment

Working...
                                X