This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]Don't look at me. I don't have the willpower to stick to meaningless arguments like you do. lol[/quote]

Not many people do...trust me it's more of a curse then a blessing.....but it can be fun and entertaining at times.

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">BREAKING
      NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple
      restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about
      $9m. #ALLIN</span></h6>

</p>

A champion doing champion things.
      </p>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Peyton says hed prefer to stay in AFC.

definitely cause of eli
        [/quote]

or because there's less good teams in the AFC so it's be easier to get to the SB again.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">BREAKING
          NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple
          restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about
          $9m. #ALLIN</span></h6>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

he is so awesome....there is no other QB I'd rather have..period.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Peyton says hed prefer to stay in AFC.

definitely cause of eli
            [/quote]

thats a rumor as of yesterday.

Nobody has actually heard peyton actually say that

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]
              <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
              <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
              <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>BREAKING NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about $9m. #ALLIN</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

he is so awesome....there is no other QB I'd rather have..period.
              [/quote]</P>

Restructures are almost always good for the player. That is if he's a player that is perceived as having many more years left with the team. It usually includes more guaranteed money later. I understand that his new cap # for 2013 is now around $20MM.</P>

No question that Eli is a great guy and cares about the team, but its not like he's taking a pay cut here.</P>
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Peyton says hed prefer to stay in AFC.

definitely cause of eli
                [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I think its Miami, Arizona, Seattle and maybe a few sleepers. (possibly Tenn or SF).</P>

Ultimately it could come down to Miami and Zona.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]Peyton says hed prefer to stay in AFC.

definitely cause of eli
                  [/quote]

or because there's less good teams in the AFC so it's be easier to get to the SB again.
                  [/quote]He doesnt want to play his brother in the playoffs. Come on guys, its very obvious. Theres nothing wrong with it either.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]Peyton says hed prefer to stay in AFC.

definitely cause of eli
                    [/quote]

[/quote]He doesnt want to play his brother in the playoffs. Come on guys, its very obvious. Theres nothing wrong with it either.
                    [/quote]

I really don't think that's a huge concern...could it sway him a little...sure but it's not his #1 concern not even top 5.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Peyton says hed prefer to stay in AFC.

definitely cause of eli
                      [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I think its Miami, Arizona, Seattle and maybe a few sleepers. (possibly Tenn or SF).</p>

Ultimately it could come down to Miami and Zona.</p>[/quote]Espn was pushing Denver hard this morning.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]
                        <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
                        <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
                        <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>BREAKING NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about $9m. #ALLIN</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

that...is.....awesome....
                        my guess though is that it just gets paid out later to him...but it's awesome that he will allow us to free up some funds for this season!!! ELI ****ING RULES!!</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

definitely cause of eli
                          [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I think its Miami, Arizona, Seattle and maybe a few sleepers. (possibly Tenn or SF).</P>

Ultimately it could come down to Miami and Zona.</P>

[/quote]Espn was pushing Denver hard this morning.
                          [/quote]</P>

ESPN has been talking about Denver for months and months. Anything that relates to Tebow creates viewers.</P>

I don't see Denver but anything is possible. The problem with Denver is that Tebow can't be a backup in that system. I see Miami because of their crazy owner who might see stars with Peyton. I don't see Wash. because of the strong willed HC and playing Eli twice/year.</P>

Miami , Zona and Seattle are Morehead's picks (in that order)</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

definitely cause of eli
                            [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I think its Miami, Arizona, Seattle and maybe a few sleepers. (possibly Tenn or SF).</p>

Ultimately it could come down to Miami and Zona.</p>[/quote]

i like skins, seahawks, and cheifs too..

I REALLY like the chiefs.... they are only a QB away with that defense and the talent on offense
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Matt--I gotta ask. What did you do - that is the unthinkable.?[/quote]</P>

he got Daven to concede an argument. lol</P>

[/quote]

lol

he got angry when i put that in my sig and then tried to revive it the next day, but we all saw through him
                              [/quote]ha, sounds like Daven is getting tired in his old age. From what I have seen, it can consume an enormous amount of energy to "daven" lol. Might as well get married and just agree with everything now Daven. The decline has begun.[/quote]

This is all kinds of right, I believe my best Davening days are over it might be time to pass the torch soon.

[/quote]</P>

Don't look at me. I don't have the willpower to stick to meaningless arguments like you do. lol</P>[/quote]I need you to have a chat with my wife. lmfao.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]ESPN has been talking about Denver for months and months. Anything that relates to Tebow creates viewers.

I don't see Denver but anything is possible. The problem with Denver is that Tebow can't be a backup in that system. I see Miami because of their crazy owner who might see stars with Peyton. I don't see Wash. because of the strong willed HC and playing Eli twice/year.</P>

Miami , Zona and Seattle are Morehead's picks (in that order)</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm pulling for Miami to sign him.
                                If Peyton is close to healthy, the thought of him killing the jets twice a year AND Brady vs Peyton twice a year? Now that's just all around good for football!!</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X