This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">BREAKING NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about $9m. #ALLIN</span></h6>

</p>

A champion doing champion things.
    </p>

[/quote]</p>

that...is.....awesome....
    my guess though is that it just gets paid out later to him...but it's awesome that he will allow us to free up some funds for this season!!! ELI ****ING RULES!!</p>

[/quote]That is awesome. Anything that Eli can do, he does. I am in bromance with Eli. I believe he can touch the sky![/quote]</p>

I'm telling you guys, this is not an act of kindness by Eli. Its a move that is <u>definately</u> in his interest.</p>

Great guy...but in this case he is undoubtedly getting something from the team.</p>

[/quote]Who are the poor spellers in here again?[]

Either way hes still making a sacrifice this year for the better of the team and yet another classy gesture from the best QB in New York Giants history.
    [/quote]</p>

Not sure what your point about the spelling is.</p>

But it's essentially like an investment. <u>If (in theory) you give up $7mm this year and know that you're getting $12MM in a few years from that, you would be nuts not to do it.</u></p>[/quote]you spelled definitely wrong

yea but thats not guaranteed is it?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
      <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
      <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
      <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>BREAKING NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about $9m. #ALLIN</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

my guess though is that it just gets paid out later to him...but it's awesome that he will allow us to free up some funds for this season!!! ELI ****ING RULES!!</P>

[/quote]That is awesome. Anything that Eli can do, he does. I am in bromance with Eli. I believe he can touch the sky![/quote]</P>

I'm telling you guys, this is not an act of kindness by Eli. Its a move that is <U>definately</U> in his interest.</P>

Great guy...but in this case he is undoubtedly getting something from the team.</P>

Either way hes still making a sacrifice this year for the better of the team and yet another classy gesture from the best QB in New York Giants history.
      [/quote]</P>

Not sure what your point about the spelling is.</P>

But it's essentially like an investment. <U>If (in theory) you give up $7mm this year and know that you're getting $12MM in a few years from that, you would be nuts not to do it.</U></P>

[/quote]you spelled definitely wrong

[/quote]</P>

OMG!</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The
        Giants have now spent approx $1.6 million on 3 players for 2012 in
        Ballard, B. Johnson, &amp; Hixon. Tremendous value right there...</span></h6>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
          <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
          <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">BREAKING NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about $9m. #ALLIN</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

my guess though is that it just gets paid out later to him...but it's awesome that he will allow us to free up some funds for this season!!! ELI ****ING RULES!!</p>

[/quote]That is awesome. Anything that Eli can do, he does. I am in bromance with Eli. I believe he can touch the sky![/quote]</p>

I'm telling you guys, this is not an act of kindness by Eli. Its a move that is <u>definately</u> in his interest.</p>

Great guy...but in this case he is undoubtedly getting something from the team.</p>

[/quote]</p>

But it's essentially like an investment. <u>If (in theory) you give up $7mm this year and know that you're getting $12MM in a few years from that, you would be nuts not to do it.</u></p>

[/quote]</p>

OMG!</p>[/quote]Please tell me you think its with an A? lmao

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">With
            Eli Manning restructuring his contract, his cap number in 2013 will be
            over $20 million. Next season, expect the Giants to extend his
            contract... For now, the Giants are in a much better situation.</span></h6>

Giants free up about 6.75 million cap space with the move.</p>

</p>

</p>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
              <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
              <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
              <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>BREAKING NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about $9m. #ALLIN</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

my guess though is that it just gets paid out later to him...but it's awesome that he will allow us to free up some funds for this season!!! ELI ****ING RULES!!</P>

[/quote]That is awesome. Anything that Eli can do, he does. I am in bromance with Eli. I believe he can touch the sky![/quote]</P>

I'm telling you guys, this is not an act of kindness by Eli. Its a move that is <U>definately</U> in his interest.</P>

Great guy...but in this case he is undoubtedly getting something from the team.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Not sure what your point about the spelling is.</P>

But it's essentially like an investment. <U>If (in theory) you give up $7mm this year and know that you're getting $12MM in a few years from that, you would be nuts not to do it.</U></P>

[/quote]</P>

OMG!</P>

[/quote]Please tell me you think its with an A? lmao
              [/quote]</P>

Speliing police on the MB Dezz? Whats wrong with you?</P>
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

But it's essentially like an investment. <u>If (in theory) you give up $7mm this year and know that you're getting $12MM in a few years from that, you would be nuts not to do it.</u></p>

[/quote]</p>

OMG!</p>

[/quote]Please tell me you think its with an A? lmao
                [/quote]</p>

Speliing police on the MB Dezz? Whats wrong with you?</p>[/quote] You were the one that said "doesnt anyone in here know how to spell" a few months back. lol Youre just mad a pothead corrected your spelling.

Comment

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...structure.html</P>

</P>

guaranteed money</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"]

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...structure.html</p>

</p>

guaranteed money</p>[/quote]Im kind of annoyed guys like canty and rolle havnt taken paycuts. I dont care what anyone says, Rolle does not deserve that contract.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                      I REALLY like the chiefs.... they are only a QB away with that defense and the talent on offense
                      [/quote]

I guess that depends on how much money Cassell has left as a guarantee. But that would seem to be a good spot for him.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ehhh....I think i'd be disappointed if he lands in KC. I know the cheifs are definitely improving team...but...
                      They are the chiefs...so who cares?!? I just dont see it, idk...</P>

[/quote]</P>

What does "they are the Chiefs" mean?</P>

You can say "they are the Dolphins", "They are the Seahawks". "They are the Redskins".</P>

Not sure what your point is here.</P>

[/quote]</P>

it wasnt really a point as much as it was an opinion. like "who cares about the chiefs" kind of thing. Miami has a draw to it, I feel. Both teams are on their way up the ranks I think, but I just don't see anyone thinking ,"KC, yea let's go there!"
                      I could be wrong....but its just mroe of my personal opinion than it was a point to be made.</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]I like when teams like the Browns, Lions, Bills, KC have good seasons. It makes for great football.
                        [/quote]</P>

The Browns i could get behind...
                        I've always liked the Lions too....except their new reputation I'm not really a fan of as of late.</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...structure.html</P>

</P>

guaranteed money</P>

[/quote]Im kind of annoyed guys like canty and rolle havnt taken paycuts. I dont care what anyone says, Rolle does not deserve that contract.
                          [/quote]</P>

yea but at the same time, i dont really expect EVERY player to take a pay cut really. Plus, didnt Canty JUST get his contract?
                          </P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

</p>

guaranteed money</p>[/quote]Im kind of annoyed guys like canty and rolle havnt taken paycuts. I dont care what anyone says, Rolle does not deserve that contract.
                            [/quote]

Rolle did last year and we played him at corner for most of the season which is a more expensive position
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

</p>

guaranteed money</p>

[/quote]Im kind of annoyed guys like canty and rolle havnt taken paycuts. I dont care what anyone says, Rolle does not deserve that contract.
                              [/quote]</p>

yea but at the same time, i dont really expect EVERY player to take a pay cut really. Plus, didnt Canty JUST get his contract?
                              </p>[/quote]

Canty got his a year before Rolle

Canty was going into 2009 and Rolle was going into 2010

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]I like when teams like the Browns, Lions, Bills, KC have good seasons. It makes for great football.
                                [/quote]</p>

The Browns i could get behind...
                                I've always liked the Lions too....except their new reputation I'm not really a fan of as of late.</p>[/quote]

i'll get behind a defense with an attitude EVERY time..

Comment

Working...
                                X