X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    na i wouldn't want him as a feature back...

[/quote]</P>

i just meant paying AB, not so much just having only Tolbert</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

What are you guys doing for St. Pattys? anything fun?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

it was a good interview. Seems like the guy has a good head on his shoulders.

I mean, I GUESS we could splurge for him if we wanted if he would take like a 3-3.5 mil a year average....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]What are you guys doing for St. Pattys? anything fun?[/quote]

na... i actually hate St. Patricks day

its become an excuse for a bunch of guineas to wear green and pretend their irish... no thanks

Comment

Titans sneak in and get Peyton to visit them

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]What are you guys doing for St. Pattys? anything fun?[/quote]

na... i actually hate St. Patricks day

its become an excuse for a bunch of guineas to wear green and pretend their irish... no thanks
              [/quote]</P>

or everyone....lol
              whys it gotta be guineas, you ****er....</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Titans sneak in and get Peyton to visit them

[/quote]</P>

didnt they draft locker in the first round last year? like in the middle of the 1st?? seems like an odd way to go unless they just want manning as the teacher lol</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

didnt they draft locker in the first round last year? like in the middle of the 1st?? seems like an odd way to go unless they just want manning as the teacher lol</p>[/quote]

yea owner came out with some weird comments saying how bad he wants PEyton

Don't forget they have Hasselback too and gave him a real legit contract last year

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

didnt they draft locker in the first round last year? like in the middle of the 1st?? seems like an odd way to go unless they just want manning as the teacher lol</P>

[/quote]

Don't forget they have Hasselback too and gave him a real legit contract last year
                    [/quote]</P>

/facepalm
                    And they got Britt's contract coming this year too, which probably wont be cheap.
                    that guy needs to stay healthy, and keep his nose clean....</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]What are you guys doing for St. Pattys? anything fun?[/quote]

Vegas

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

didnt they draft locker in the first round last year? like in the middle of the 1st?? seems like an odd way to go unless they just want manning as the teacher lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

/facepalm
                        And they got Britt's contract coming this year too, which probably wont be cheap.
                        that guy needs to stay healthy, and keep his nose clean....</p>[/quote]

i think they cut ties with Britt, especially because if they get peyton that means Reggie is coming to town

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]What are you guys doing for St. Pattys? anything fun?[/quote]

Vegas
                          [/quote]</P>

Word??
                          I'm going at the end of April! Have you been before? what plans do you have there? just curious, as im looking for cool things to do. </P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

rumors that Houston is starting to throw their hat in the Peyton race

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                              i think they cut ties with Britt, especially because if they get peyton that means Reggie is coming to town
                              [/quote]</P>

interesting theory....
                              I just figure theyd want to stay younger. not that Reggie Wayne is old or anything he's still REALLY good.
                              I wonder what kind of contract Britt would get....guess it would depend on how this next year pans out.</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]rumors that Houston is starting to throw their hat in the Peyton race
                                [/quote]</P>

I'm still kinda hoping he goes to Miami.
                                btw, thats weird, cuz the other night when i was watching coverage, they said Houston was basically out of the talks.</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X