X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    i think they cut ties with Britt, especially because if they get peyton that means Reggie is coming to town
    [/quote]</p>

interesting theory....
    I just figure theyd want to stay younger. not that Reggie Wayne is old or anything he's still REALLY good.
    I wonder what kind of contract Britt would get....guess it would depend on how this next year pans out.</p>[/quote]

its up in the air. He always gets hurt and hes a headcase... can't imagine hed get a big deal
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]What are you guys doing for St. Pattys? anything fun?[/quote]

Vegas
      [/quote]</p>

Word??
      I'm going at the end of April! Have you been before? what plans do you have there? just curious, as im looking for cool things to do. </p>[/quote]

Yes, Word.

This is going to be my first time, one of the guys I'm going with goes every year and had a couple extra few rooms so when he offered I figured what the hell, I'm definately gonna bungee jump off the stratosphere, besides that probably stop off at the Aria to place some bets on march madness and gonna put some money on a giants SB repeat, other then that I'm just gonna go where ever my friends I'm going with are going...they go out there every year so they know more then I do.

Comment

redskins are self destructing

they lost Atogwe and won't resign Landry. They got no safteys now.

Plus they just got that cap hit from the NFL for the uncapped year..

and they gave up 4 picks for RG3

good ol snyder

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]What are you guys doing for St. Pattys? anything fun?[/quote]

Vegas
          [/quote]</P>

Word??
          I'm going at the end of April! Have you been before? what plans do you have there? just curious, as im looking for cool things to do. </P>

[/quote]

Yes, Word.

This is going to be my first time, one of the guys I'm going with goes every year and had a couple extra few rooms so when he offered I figured what the hell, I'm definately gonna bungee jump off the stratosphere, besides that probably stop off at the Aria to place some bets on march madness and gonna put some money on a giants SB repeat, other then that I'm just gonna go where ever my friends I'm going with are going...they go out there every year so they know more then I do.
          [/quote]</P>

nice. my friends and I thought that we might only go this one time, never know....so, we decided to get some nice rooms. We have a couple of friends who go to vegas regularly, and they suggested Mandalay Bay. looks pretty cool.
          I dont gamble, but we found some other random cool stuff to do. i have a few friends that are into firearms lol, so they wanna go to the automatic weapon range....i'll try it.
          we're also going to the track.....i was going to drive the Ferrari 458....but it's just way too much money to spend, even if it's a once in a lifetime thing. </P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]redskins are self destructing

they lost Atogwe and won't resign Landry. They got no safteys now.

Plus they just got that cap hit from the NFL for the uncapped year..

and they gave up 4 picks for RG3

good ol snyder
            [/quote]</P>

hilarious lol
            </P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

nice. my friends and I thought that we might only go this one time, never know....so, we decided to get some nice rooms. We have a couple of friends who go to vegas regularly, and they suggested Mandalay Bay. looks pretty cool.
              I dont gamble, but we found some other random cool stuff to do. i have a few friends that are into firearms lol, so they wanna go to the automatic weapon range....i'll try it.
              we're also going to the track.....i was going to drive the Ferrari 458....but it's just way too much money to spend, even if it's a once in a lifetime thing. </p>[/quote]

I wanted to go with 2k spending money for 4 days but it doesn't look like I'm gonna make it, I'm terrible with saving for up coming trips lol, I'll probably get there with 1500 to spend on 4 days.

I'm gonna put 100$ on a giants repeat then probably spend another 250-400$ on march madness gambling...that'll leave me 1k for everything else...the skyjump at the strat is 100$ I'm gonna definitely get into those 24 hour buffets .... the trick I'm told is to go late night your First night you get dinner then you can eat breakfast lunch and dinner there the next day so it's totally worth it, I want to hit up Fremont street...gonna go to a strip club at some point most likely...I'm gonna try to not to lose more then another 400-500$ on gambling that's my average loss when I go down to AC for 2-3 days but in AC I pretty much just gamble in Vegas I'm gonna be doing other stuff so hopefully it keeps me away from the tables, also I have a friend of a friend who has a magic show out there that I'll probably stop by.

Comment

we're also going to the track.....i was going to drive the Ferrari 458....but it's just way too much money to spend, even if it's a once in a lifetime thing. </P>

[/quote]

I wanted to go with 2k spending money for 4 days but it doesn't look like I'm gonna make it, I'm terrible with saving for up coming trips lol, I'll probably get there with 1500 to spend on 4 days.

I'm gonna put 100$ on a giants repeat then probably spend another 250-400$ on march madness gambling...that'll leave me 1k for everything else...the skyjump at the strat is 100$ I'm gonna definitely get into those 24 hour buffets .... the trick I'm told is to go late night your First night you get dinner then you can eat breakfast lunch and dinner there the next day so it's totally worth it, I want to hit up Fremont street...gonna go to a strip club at some point most likely...I'm gonna try to not to lose more then another 400-500$ on gambling that's my average loss when I go down to AC for 2-3 days but in AC I pretty much just gamble in Vegas I'm gonna be doing other stuff so hopefully it keeps me away from the tables, also I have a friend of a friend who has a magic show out there that I'll probably stop by.
                [/quote]</P>

Yea I'll probably have about $1500 set aside when i go, but i dont gamble, so for me it's just booze and food, and making sure i have money to do whatever everyone wants to do.</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

we're also going to the track.....i was going to drive the Ferrari 458....but it's just way too much money to spend, even if it's a once in a lifetime thing. </p>[/quote]

[/quote]

your ****ed lol

I was up gambling, had free lodge and i still burnt through 2k

Comment

Bad Randy is a 9er

damn man, its going to be like ht 80s all over again. We;re going to rival the 9ers

Comment

Mario Williams reportedly being hunted down by the Bears

Julius Peppers &amp; Mario Williams

amazing to say that there is a realistic possibility that we don't have the best DEs in the game

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Mario Williams reportedly being hunted down by the Bears

Julius Peppers & Mario Williams

amazing to say that there is a realistic possibility that we don't have the best DEs in the game
                        [/quote]

You severely overrate Mario Williams

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Mario Williams reportedly being hunted down by the Bears

Julius Peppers & Mario Williams

[/quote]

You severely overrate Mario Williams

Comment

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Mario Williams reportedly being hunted down by the Bears

[/quote]

You severely overrate Mario Williams[/quote]

na, i don't at all

and when you can't double him all game now hes going to BEAST

Comment

T2 is back in blueeee

Comment

[/quote]With the 3 man crew of JPP, Tuck, and Osi, I think we still have the advantage but Da Bears would be right there with us in terms of best DEs in the NFL

Woo Hoo, we re-signed T2
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X