This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-Did you hear Howard interview Elle McPherson this am? He really is the best interviewer out there.

Looks like Billy Joel wrote song "uptown girl" for Elle back in the day. He was seeing Elle before Christie Brinkely. They all met in St. Barts back in the late 80's.

Elle's score on the Australian equivalent to our Scholastic Aptitude Test was in the top 3% of her country.[/quote]isnt howard selling out to do an american idol spin off or something?

[/quote]

Americas Got Talent

and its been on for years
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-Did you hear Howard interview Elle McPherson this am? He really is the best interviewer out there.

Looks like Billy Joel wrote song "uptown girl" for Elle back in the day. He was seeing Elle before Christie Brinkely. They all met in St. Barts back in the late 80's.

Elle's score on the Australian equivalent to our Scholastic Aptitude Test was in the top 3% of her country.[/quote]

really? hahaha sounds like a good one i'll catch replay tonight

all NFL Sirius today

waiting for the leaks to come out

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-Did you hear Howard interview Elle McPherson this am? He really is the best interviewer out there.

Elle's score on the Australian equivalent to our Scholastic Aptitude Test was in the top 3% of her country.[/quote]isnt howard selling out to do an american idol spin off or something?

[/quote]

Americas Got Talent

[/quote]im sorry but how is it not a spin off and how is he not selling out? haha

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfaUIqN14R8
          some of this stuff really makes you wonder.

Comment

whatttttup *****es</P>

heard we signed TT. noooiceeee
            details on the contract? im gonna go look</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-Did you hear Howard interview Elle McPherson this am? He really is the best interviewer out there.

[/quote]

Americas Got Talent

[/quote]im sorry but how is it not a spin off and how is he not selling out? haha

[/quote]

one is a singing contest, the other isn't

and thats selling out? alrighty then

Comment

Matt, did you finally scare Blondie off? Where the hell has she been?

Comment

anyone have an xbox360 copy of Madden 12 they wanna sell?

im finding it online for about $25,...just wanna see if I can give someone else the money before a random person
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]anyone have an xbox360 copy of Madden 12 they wanna sell?

im finding it online for about $25,...just wanna see if I can give someone else the money before a random person[/quote]nah, sorry xbox 360 is long gone, however was considering getting going again on that sys for the little guy. Currently using Wii. We are eagerly waiting for the fall 2012 release of Skylanders "GIANTS".

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-Did you hear Howard interview Elle McPherson this am? He really is the best interviewer out there.

[/quote]

Americas Got Talent

[/quote]

[/quote]Howard is doing America's got talent and his show simultaneously. He's taking all his vacation time to get thru the taping and traveling of America's got talent. It's funny because Howard needs to much REST time. Howie Mandell is ****ing with Howard every chance he gets. Ronnie the limo driver is howards bodyguard when they are taping. Ronnie stands guard outside of Howards room while Howard tries to rest. Howie keeps trying to wake Howard up.

Howard told Howie that he is no stranger to fighting or getting punched in the face growing up in a black neighborhood and getting picked on. Howard told Howie that if he wakes him up, he will definitely try to break his nose for the sleep disruption. lmao.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-Did you hear Howard interview Elle McPherson this am? He really is the best interviewer out there.

[/quote]

Americas Got Talent

[/quote]

[/quote]lol how far is howards d up your butt? do you not see the has beens that judge these shows?
                        even though hes not a musician when i think howard, i think of rock. maybe the whole k rock thing. when i think of howard i think of vulgar comedy, hes selling out buddy. they might as well try and get artie lang

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">From
                          Mike Garafolo: "Source says overall numbers on CB Terrell Thomas' deal
                          with the Giants are four years, $28 million. More details to come."</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

horrible.
                          </p>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]anyone have an xbox360 copy of Madden 12 they wanna sell?

im finding it online for about $25,...just wanna see if I can give someone else the money before a random person[/quote]i hate this years madden. its nearly impossible to get a sack with tuck or osi. the only sacks seem to come from lber blitzes

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]
                              <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
                              <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
                              <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>From Mike Garafolo: "Source says overall numbers on CB Terrell Thomas' deal with the Giants are four years, $28 million. More details to come."</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

horrible.
                              </P>

[/quote]</P>

we just got ****ed in the *** on that deal....</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]anyone have an xbox360 copy of Madden 12 they wanna sell?

im finding it online for about $25,...just wanna see if I can give someone else the money before a random person[/quote]i hate this years madden. its nearly impossible to get a sack with tuck or osi. the only sacks seem to come from lber blitzes
                                [/quote]</P>

in past maddens i had great success with CB Dogs Man blitz or even the CB dogs zone
                                there's always a guy left untouched. either the RT picks up the corner on a chip, or they let Tuck right thru after first contact.
                                Havent played madden 12 yet though</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X