X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]anyone have an xbox360 copy of Madden 12 they wanna sell?

im finding it online for about $25,...just wanna see if I can give someone else the money before a random person[/quote]i hate this years madden. its nearly impossible to get a sack with tuck or osi. the only sacks seem to come from lber blitzes
    [/quote]</p>

in past maddens i had great success with CB Dogs Man blitz or even the CB dogs zone
    there's always a guy left untouched. either the RT picks up the corner on a chip, or they let Tuck right thru after first contact.
    Havent played madden 12 yet though</p>[/quote]well in previous maddens and ncaas, you move the right joystick up to do a swim move or bullrush them. doesnt work in this one.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
      <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
      <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
      <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">From Mike Garafolo: "Source says overall numbers on CB Terrell Thomas' deal with the Giants are four years, $28 million. More details to come."</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

horrible.
      </p>

[/quote]</p>

we just got ****ed in the *** on that deal....</p>[/quote]two acl surgeries. horrible deal. i like thomas but hes not worth anywhere near this. not to mention he looks lost in perrys scheme, as most corners do.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
        <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
        <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
        <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>From Mike Garafolo: "Source says overall numbers on CB Terrell Thomas' deal with the Giants are four years, $28 million. More details to come."</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

horrible.
        </P>

[/quote]</P>

we just got ****ed in the *** on that deal....</P>

[/quote]two acl surgeries. horrible deal. i like thomas but hes not worth anywhere near this. not to mention he looks lost in perrys scheme, as most corners do.
        [/quote]</P>

The $28MM means nothing at all. What matters is the guaranteed money. Does anyone know that figure? 4 years favor the Giants as long as the guaranteed money is reasonable.</P>

I have a feeling its worked out so the Giants can release him after 2012 or 2013 without a huge cap hit.</P>
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
          <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
          <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
          <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">From Mike Garafolo: "Source says overall numbers on CB Terrell Thomas' deal with the Giants are four years, $28 million. More details to come."</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

horrible.
          </p>

[/quote]</p>

we just got ****ed in the *** on that deal....</p>

[/quote]two acl surgeries. horrible deal. i like thomas but hes not worth anywhere near this. not to mention he looks lost in perrys scheme, as most corners do.
          [/quote]</p>

The $28MM means nothing at all. What matters is the guaranteed money. Does anyone know that figure? 4 years favor the Giants as long as the guaranteed money is reasonable.</p>

I have a feeling its worked out so the Giants can release him after 2012 or 2013 without a huge cap hit.</p>[/quote]hes guaranteed 11 mill.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
            <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
            <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>From Mike Garafolo: "Source says overall numbers on CB Terrell Thomas' deal with the Giants are four years, $28 million. More details to come."</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

horrible.
            </P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

The $28MM means nothing at all. What matters is the guaranteed money. Does anyone know that figure? 4 years favor the Giants as long as the guaranteed money is reasonable.</P>

I have a feeling its worked out so the Giants can release him after 2012 or 2013 without a huge cap hit.</P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#980001>Ohm Youngmisuk <SPAN>?</SPAN> <SPAN class="username js-action-profile-name">@NotoriousOHm</SPAN> </FONT></P>
            <P class=js-tweet-text>Terrell Thomas confirms four-year, $28 million deal with $11 million guaranteed. Giants have an option after first year for protection</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]anyone have an xbox360 copy of Madden 12 they wanna sell?

im finding it online for about $25,...just wanna see if I can give someone else the money before a random person[/quote]i hate this years madden. its nearly impossible to get a sack with tuck or osi. the only sacks seem to come from lber blitzes
              [/quote]</P>

in past maddens i had great success with CB Dogs Man blitz or even the CB dogs zone
              there's always a guy left untouched. either the RT picks up the corner on a chip, or they let Tuck right thru after first contact.
              Havent played madden 12 yet though</P>

[/quote]well in previous maddens and ncaas, you move the right joystick up to do a swim move or bullrush them. doesnt work in this one.
              [/quote]</P>

in one of them you could use the right or left bumper for the "moves"....is it even in the manual?</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

horrible.
                </P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#980001>Ohm Youngmisuk <SPAN>?</SPAN> <SPAN class="username js-action-profile-name">@NotoriousOHm</SPAN> </FONT></P>
                <P class=js-tweet-text>Terrell Thomas confirms four-year, $28 million deal with $11 million guaranteed. Giants have an option after first year for protection</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea, but it's not much protection if he's guaranteed almost 2 years salary.
                Idk....regardless it seems like way too much money for a dicey corner</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

horrible.
                  </P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea, but it's not much protection if he's guaranteed almost 2 years salary.
                  Idk....regardless it seems like way too much money for a dicey corner</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't think its guaranteed at all. Word is that less than half of that $11MM is guaranteed.</P>

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...rs-284-million</P>
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">According to Pat Traina, the New York Jets are interested in replacing Ladainian Tomlinson with Brandon Jacobs</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

Can Rex swallow his pride?
                    </p>

Comment

ouch - i want to know the specifics of that TT deal

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]
                        <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>According to Pat Traina, the New York Jets are interested in replacing Ladainian Tomlinson with Brandon Jacobs</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I just dont see that happening....
                        well, anything is possible, but Jacobs to the Jets, not sure....</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">According to Pat Traina, the New York Jets are interested in replacing Ladainian Tomlinson with Brandon Jacobs</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]
                          You mean can Jacobs hold himself back from snuffing him...

It would be really unlikely that Jacobs sells his soul to the devil, he truly hates Rex and that organization with a passion. I doubt either parties are interested.

Comment

i don't even get how Jacobs could replace LdT

completely different backs and Greene is the same kind of back as Jacobs, they are bruisers with no speed.

I still think Jacobs has some gas in the tank and with a new team im sure he'll have his energy high, but that would be ******ed for the Jets

Comment

holy ****!! BRandon Marshall traded for a 3rd!!!

Hello Peyton, Reggie, and Garcon

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]holy ****!! BRandon Marshall traded for a 3rd!!!

Hello Peyton, Reggie, and Garcon
                                [/quote]</P>

oh jeez....

the plot thickens</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X