• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Hillis to KC

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]hahahaha

what does Tim Hasselbeck know about anything? He played 3 years of football, and started a handful of games for the skins one year lol
      This must be fairly old interview questions, right? ahh[/quote]</p>

</p>

They go to him every year when Eli struggles for a game, he was his backup...so he's the "locker room" guy whenever it comes to Eli struggling...(aka having one bad game)</p>

even last year he was the guy they go to get dirt about the goings on in the giants locker room...even though at this point he's completely irrelevant in that respect.
      </p>

</p>

Strahan is the only Ex-Giant that has kept his mouth shut about the inner workings and has always remained loyal to the Giants first...and his broadcasting/analyst career second...every other former giant just talks to much about **** they shouldn't be talking about....not only that there is always two sides to every story....of course Hasselbeck always thinks Eli's in trouble...he's jealous he wanted to be the QB...but he couldn't be because Eli is better then him...and subconsciously at least, that feeling effects what he says...same with Tiki.
      </p>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]What do u think Carlos Santana Moss is going to demand money wise? I'd bring him in for the vet-min for sure! Talk about an upgrade over MM[/quote]</p>

uhhh....what?! none of that makes sense.
        1) Moss wont be getting vet minimum, had he been healthy all year, he would have had a decent season, despite scrubs throwing to him.
        2) How is that an upgrade over Manningham if you think he gets vet minimum?? lol, basically 2 contradicting statements
        </p>

[/quote] ??? Veteran minimum for 10 yr players is $910K....so we could sign him for 1 yr/1.5 range IMO. You don't think he's an upgrade over MM?[/quote]</p>

Sure, if this was like 2005 Santana Moss....
        </p>[/quote]

Ehhhh, I still think he's a much more consistent and confident route-runner than MM might ever be.

Comment

Dammit ShockeyShow!! you murdered the thread!!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Im thinking a reuben for lunch today.....or chicken cutlet, melted american, bacon with russian dressing....or roast beef, melt mozzarella with bbq sauce and bacon.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Im thinking a reuben for lunch today.....or chicken cutlet, melted american, bacon with russian dressing....or roast beef, melt mozzarella with bbq sauce and bacon.

[/quote]</P>

thats nice. thx for sharing lol</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

twiiiterrr war!!!
                shockey vs tooooms

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Im thinking a reuben for lunch today.....or chicken cutlet, melted american, bacon with russian dressing....or roast beef, melt mozzarella with bbq sauce and bacon.

[/quote]</p>

thats nice. thx for sharing lol</p>[/quote]Youre quite welcome. What are you getting today my good sir

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]Dammit ShockeyShow!! you murdered the thread!!![/quote]

Don't you put that on me Ricky Pizzy!!!

It's the madness in the air!

Speaking of...how many of u Osi-Heads have my Cats winning the whole shebang?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]twiiiterrr war!!!
                      shockey vs tooooms
                      [/quote]</P>

my favorite part:</P>

"It’s funny how the Ny media still try’s to make money off me!” Shockey wrote. “Can anyone find a quote from me on me wanting to play for the GAINTS?”</P>

what a huge pile of **** this guy is...how ANY of our fans could like him is beyond me!</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[/quote]</P>

I'm a bit surprised. You strike me as a peanut butter n' fluff kind of guy.</P>
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

I'm a bit surprised. You strike me as a peanut butter n' fluff kind of guy.</P>

[/quote]</P>

frosted flakes for breakfast most likely.</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="JPizzack"]Dammit ShockeyShow!! you murdered the thread!!![/quote] Don't you put that on me Ricky Pizzy!!! It's the madness in the air! Speaking of...how many of u Osi-Heads have my <FONT color=#0000ff>Cats winning the whole shebang</FONT>?[/quote]</P>

Watch out for FSU; they're the real deal...</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="JPizzack"]Dammit ShockeyShow!! you murdered the thread!!![/quote] Don't you put that on me Ricky Pizzy!!! It's the madness in the air! Speaking of...how many of u Osi-Heads have my Cats winning the whole shebang?[/quote]</P>

Kentucky fan, right?
                              i dont really follow ncaab anymore....i'll watch a game here and there, but that's about it.
                              I did like 'Cuse and UNC usually though when i DID follow. (Cuz UGA hasn't had a decent basketball team since Dominique Wilkins played there....and i dont think i was even born yet lol)</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

reading some of shockeys twiiter comments, hes a pretty big scumbag.

Comment

Working...
                                X