X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]shockey tweets like a spoiled teenage chick.
    [/quote]</p>

So Toomer insults him and he's just supposed to take it?</p>

Got it.</p>[/quote]no no, nothing to do with that.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]George Clooney arrested in front of Sudanese embassy . lol

[/quote]</p>

??</p>[/quote]its saying he did it because the sudanese gov is blocking humanitarian aide or something.

Comment

i dont know how matt does it. twitter is a friggin sloppy and all over the place

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

??</P>

[/quote]its saying he did it because the sudanese gov is blocking humanitarian aide or something.
          [/quote]</P>

So its funny somehow?</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]i dont know how matt does it. twitter is a friggin sloppy and all over the place
            [/quote]</P>

I agree...i also hate when the responses get posted on my feed...as if i really care what these ppl are saying to OTHER people</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

??</p>

[/quote]its saying he did it because the sudanese gov is blocking humanitarian aide or something.
              [/quote]</p>

So its funny somehow?</p>[/quote]yes i think its funny how actors and actresses think they can save the world. simmer down mh.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

??</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]yes i think its funny how actors and actresses think they can save the world. simmer down mh.
                [/quote]</P>

I'm actually very calm at this time.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

??</p>

[/quote]</p>

So its funny somehow?</p>[/quote]yes i think its funny how actors and actresses think they can save the world. simmer down mh.
                  [/quote]

so charity is a humors topic to you Dezz? sure maybe these actors/actresses (although not really Clooney) are doing it for publicity, what does it matter...they are donating real money and helping real people.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]simmer down mh.
                    [/quote]</P>

"I'm morehead and i will quite literally argue ANYTHING with anyone, just because. No post is safe, for this is the internet! And we're all tough guys here!"</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]simmer down mh.
                      [/quote]</P>

"I'm morehead and i will quite literally argue ANYTHING with anyone, just because. No post is safe, for this is the internet! And we're all tough guys here!"</P>

[/quote]</P>

Its taken you this long to figure that out.</P>

I love to argue.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

??</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                        <u>
                        so charity is a humors topic to you Dezz? </u>sure maybe these actors/actresses (although not really Clooney) are doing it for publicity, what does it matter...they are donating real money and helping real people.
                        [/quote]is that what i said?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

??</p>

[/quote]</p>

So its funny somehow?</p>[/quote]<font color="#0000FF">yes i think its funny how actors and actresses think they can save the world.</font> simmer down mh.
                          [/quote]
                          <u>
                          so charity is a humors topic to you Dezz? </u>sure maybe these actors/actresses (although not really Clooney) are doing it for publicity, what does it matter...they are donating real money and helping real people.
                          [/quote]

Kind of yes...that is what you said.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

??</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]yes i think its funny how actors and actresses think they can save the world. simmer down mh.
                            [/quote]

so charity is a humors topic to you Dezz? sure maybe these actors/actresses (although not really Clooney) are doing it for publicity, what does it matter...they are donating real money and helping real people.
                            [/quote]</P>

I know Clooney is a big time lefty, but this guy not only puts his money where his mouth is, he spends weeks at a time in Africa in terrible conditions on humanitarian missions.</P>

The guy isn't some pampered actor. He gets dirty to do what he believes is right.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

??</p>

[/quote]</p>

So its funny somehow?</p>[/quote]<font color="#0000FF">yes i think its funny how actors and actresses think they can save the world.</font> simmer down mh.
                              [/quote]
                              <u>
                              [/quote]

Kind of yes...that is what you said.
                              [/quote]I find their way of thinking humorous.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

??</p>

[/quote]</p>

So its funny somehow?</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I know Clooney is a big time lefty, but this guy not only puts his money where his mouth is, he spends weeks at a time in Africa in terrible conditions on humanitarian missions.</p>

The guy isn't some pampered actor. He gets dirty to do what he believes is right.</p>[/quote]

Agreed, many of them are out there for publicity..but Clooney really wants to help people...I don't see how you can hate a guy like that (Dezz?)

Comment

Working...
                                X