• Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    well i've been playing it since oct, so i wanted to switch

online is free for madden
    [/quote]</p>

it says i need the online pass to play....
    idk how to get around it!!</p>

not that I care really;i hate playing kids in madden. They rage quit after you score your first touchdown. lol. And of COURSE it doesnt give a win to whoever doesnt quit. at least in old maddens it didnt.</p>[/quote]matts playing ps3. free internet. you have to pay for xbox live.

good morning lovers.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Ok, so I guess my video game education starts now...I don't know if it's multiplayer platform. I can check the game pamphlet when I get home. It's a wii sys. I thought I read that it can be connected to internet. I guess I kinda assumed in some way you could find some people to play....but I have no idea how to go about it. Currently , our wii is not connected to internet. I do have to make a move on a new wireless router soon...let me know if there would be any gaming considerations for me to be aware of with the new router...if you know?[/quote]</P>

well, what I really meant was....can you even play Wii online anyway?? Or is it a 2player game or something? I dont know anything about that game, or Wii, lol</P>[/quote]I'm pretty sure you can play wii online. Does that necessarily mean skylanders can be played online? I'll check literature.

We can connect our portal to the laptop and transport our skylanders to the skylanders.com mini online games. This is separate from the wii.

It's not the same as playing another person in the skylanders full version game. Thats what I want to find.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

idk how to get around it!!</P>

not that I care really;i hate playing kids in madden. They rage quit after you score your first touchdown. lol. And of COURSE it doesnt give a win to whoever doesnt quit. at least in old maddens it didnt.</P>

[/quote]matts playing ps3. free internet. you have to pay for xbox live.

good morning lovers.
        [/quote]</P>

no i know....I already have xbox live though....but online pass is EA's way of milking every $ they can get from you. You can no longer play online JUST for having the game.</P>
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[/quote]</p>

not that I care really;i hate playing kids in madden. They rage quit after you score your first touchdown. lol. And of COURSE it doesnt give a win to whoever doesnt quit. at least in old maddens it didnt.</p>[/quote]matts playing ps3. free internet. you have to pay for xbox live.

good morning lovers.
          [/quote]

ahhhhhhhh

thats why

morning dezz
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[/quote]</p>

good morning lovers.
            [/quote]

ahhhhhhhh

thats why

morning dezz

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Ok, so I guess my video game education starts now...I don't know if it's multiplayer platform. I can check the game pamphlet when I get home. It's a wii sys. I thought I read that it can be connected to internet. I guess I kinda assumed in some way you could find some people to play....but I have no idea how to go about it. Currently , our wii is not connected to internet. I do have to make a move on a new wireless router soon...let me know if there would be any gaming considerations for me to be aware of with the new router...if you know?[/quote]</P>

well, what I really meant was....can you even play Wii online anyway?? Or is it a 2player game or something? I dont know anything about that game, or Wii, lol</P>

[/quote]I'm pretty sure you can play wii online. Does that necessarily mean skylanders can be played online? I'll check literature. We can connect our portal to the laptop and transport our skylanders to the skylanders.com mini online games. This is separate from the wii. It's not the same as playing another person in the skylanders full version game. Thats what I want to find.[/quote]</P>

ok, im just curious how you would play that game competitively.
              do you play against him? lol</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

well, what I really meant was....can you even play Wii online anyway?? Or is it a 2player game or something? I dont know anything about that game, or Wii, lol</P>[/quote]I'm pretty sure you can play wii online. Does that necessarily mean skylanders can be played online? I'll check literature.

We can connect our portal to the laptop and transport our skylanders to the skylanders.com mini online games. This is separate from the wii.

It's not the same as playing another person in the skylanders full version game. Thats what I want to find.[/quote]No multi player online mode available at this time. I'm going to call them tonite...I'll be this will be available with the new version coming out this fall.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]No multi player online mode available at this time. I'm going to call them tonite...I'll be this will be available with the new version coming out this fall.[/quote]</P>

but it IS multiplayer right? Like if youre home with him, you can play against each other if you wanted?</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

well, what I really meant was....can you even play Wii online anyway?? Or is it a 2player game or something? I dont know anything about that game, or Wii, lol</P>

[/quote]I'm pretty sure you can play wii online. Does that necessarily mean skylanders can be played online? I'll check literature. We can connect our portal to the laptop and transport our skylanders to the skylanders.com mini online games. This is separate from the wii. It's not the same as playing another person in the skylanders full version game. Thats what I want to find.[/quote]</P>

ok, im just curious how you would play that game competitively.*
                    do you play against him? lol</P>[/quote]Yes-I play against him in battle mode. There are about 15 different arenas where you can battle an opponent. He's very good at using each arena's weapons/secrets to his advantage. That is the part that could be played in competition. There's diff ways to increase your strength's, speed, armor, elemental power, hero level, etc...very involved for a kids game. This battle mode is in addition to the 23+ chapters of missions that you can do. I got him the game 2nd week of Nov. He accomplished every mission level on Dec 3--day before we saw Green Bay game. He's off the hook.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

not that I care really;i hate playing kids in madden. They rage quit after you score your first touchdown. lol. And of COURSE it doesnt give a win to whoever doesnt quit. at least in old maddens it didnt.</p>

good morning lovers.
                      [/quote]</p>

no i know....I already have xbox live though....but online pass is EA's way of milking every $ they can get from you. You can no longer play online JUST for having the game.</p>[/quote]oh yeaaaa that friggin thing. i haaate that. well, I hate anything EA does, ****ing thieves. What if I want to just rent it? But what can you do, theyre buying everyone out. hopefully a no name can come out and compete.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]No multi player online mode available at this time. I'm going to call them tonite...I'll be this will be available with the new version coming out this fall.[/quote]</P>

but it IS multiplayer right? Like if youre home with him, you can play against each other if you wanted?</P>[/quote]Yes--and as many people could play until the portal of power is filled up with skylanders. So maybe you could fit 3-4 skylanders on the portal.

Portal below:

Comment

First of all let me just say that you guys can obviuosly talk about anything you want. This is America and more power to you.</P>

But video games?</P>

Maybe it IS a good time for the MB's to shut down for a couple days.</P>
                          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

idk how to get around it!!</P>

not that I care really;i hate playing kids in madden. They rage quit after you score your first touchdown. lol. And of COURSE it doesnt give a win to whoever doesnt quit. at least in old maddens it didnt.</P>

good morning lovers.
                            [/quote]</P>

no i know....I already have xbox live though....but online pass is EA's way of milking every $ they can get from you. You can no longer play online JUST for having the game.</P>

[/quote]oh yeaaaa that friggin thing. i haaate that. well, I hate anything EA does, ****ing thieves. What if I want to just rent it? But what can you do, theyre buying everyone out. hopefully a no name can come out and compete.
                            [/quote]</P>

yea it really is BS.
                            The problem with your idea of a no name doing it, is that that kind of company wont get the licensing for NFL.
                            There was a few years, where one of the companies made one of the games WITHOUT the license, and it was SICK. im talking like 8-9 years ago though...

what other games you play, Dezz?</P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

First of all let me just say that you guys can obviuosly talk about anything you want. This is America and more power to you.</P>

But video games?</P>

Maybe it IS a good time for the MB's to shut down for a couple days.</P>

[/quote]</P>

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

not that I care really;i hate playing kids in madden. They rage quit after you score your first touchdown. lol. And of COURSE it doesnt give a win to whoever doesnt quit. at least in old maddens it didnt.</p>

good morning lovers.
                                [/quote]</p>

no i know....I already have xbox live though....but online pass is EA's way of milking every $ they can get from you. You can no longer play online JUST for having the game.</p>[/quote]oh yeaaaa that friggin thing. i haaate that. well, I hate anything EA does, ****ing thieves. What if I want to just rent it? But what can you do, theyre buying everyone out. hopefully a no name can come out and compete.
                                [/quote]

why do u hate EA? Its obviously XBox that is the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X