X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

First of all let me just say that you guys can obviuosly talk about anything you want. This is America and more power to you.</p>

But video games?</p>

Maybe it IS a good time for the MB's to shut down for a couple days.</p>[/quote]

i know, back in your day you could only play with jacks and marbles...

times have changed
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

First of all let me just say that you guys can obviuosly talk about anything you want. This is America and more power to you.</P>

But video games?</P>

Maybe it IS a good time for the MB's to shut down for a couple days.</P>

[/quote]</P>

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

As i said my cranky friend...you can talk about whatever you want. And I know its a huge industry. Its just contributing to the demise of America...thats all.</P>

We are a nation of non participation. </P>

</P>

Morehead has spoken.</P>
      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

First of all let me just say that you guys can obviuosly talk about anything you want. This is America and more power to you.</P>

But video games?</P>

[/quote]

times have changed
        [/quote]</P>

When I was 7. Not 27. </P>

I'm sorry people...its a pet peave of mine. I always discouraged my kids from playing video games.</P>

They stayed off the couch.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

First of all let me just say that you guys can obviuosly talk about anything you want. This is America and more power to you.</p>

But video games?</p>

Maybe it IS a good time for the MB's to shut down for a couple days.</p>[/quote]dont knock it if you havnt tried it. you would LOVE madden. plus a ps3 has a bluray.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

But video games?</P>

[/quote]dont knock it if you havnt tried it. you would LOVE madden. plus a ps3 has a bluray.
            [/quote]</P>

I'm sure you're right. But it would destroy my soul.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

But video games?</P>

[/quote]dont knock it if you havnt tried it. you would LOVE madden. plus a ps3 has a bluray.
              [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

the industry could probably support 100s of countries by itself. BILLIONS upon BILLIONS go into the video game market. crazy really...
              anyway....i neither agree or disagree with you.

You and I dont play sports anymore, but we're big fans, what does that make us if not nonparticipants?
              Dont even say golf.....it's a hobby.</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

First of all let me just say that you guys can obviuosly talk about anything you want.* This is America and more power to you.</P>

But video games?</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm sure you're right.* But it would destroy my soul.</P>[/quote]speaking of old stuff. I turned my little guy onto the Atari verson of Asteroids last night....that's early 80's technology. space bar fire bullets and arrow keys move ya around. What a blast from the past...we both enjoyed.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                  well i've been playing it since oct, so i wanted to switch

online is free for madden
                  [/quote]</p>

it says i need the online pass to play....
                  idk how to get around it!!</p>

not that I care really;i hate playing kids in madden. They rage quit after you score your first touchdown. lol. And of COURSE it doesnt give a win to whoever doesnt quit. at least in old maddens it didnt.</p>

[/quote]matts playing ps3. free internet. you have to pay for xbox live.

good morning lovers.
                  [/quote]</p>

no i know....I already have xbox live though....but online pass is EA's way of milking every $ they can get from you. You can no longer play online JUST for having the game.</p>[/quote]oh yeaaaa that friggin thing. i haaate that. well, I hate anything EA does, ****ing thieves. What if I want to just rent it? But what can you do, theyre buying everyone out. hopefully a no name can come out and compete.
                  [/quote]

why do u hate EA? Its obviously XBox that is the problem
                  [/quote]Cause Ea is buying out every major developer and watering down there games. i love madden, but lets be honest, its the same game every year just slightly polished with a roster update. If the 2k series could work something out with the nfl (it wont) it would force EA to get off their ***** and make the greatest madden ever.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                    why do u hate EA? Its obviously XBox that is the problem
                    [/quote]</P>

because EA is criminal to it's customers alot of the time, and have inferior customer service to boot...
                    thats more PC side related, but it's there, believe me.

First of all....there's a new Madden, NBA, MLB, NHLgame every year anyway. Alot of game developers cant do this, obviously as they have to write material etc...so EA sports already has a HUGE advantage, and sells millions more of their games than anyone else can typically compete with.
                    And then on top of that, they now require xbox users to pay a $10 fee to play online, even though we already pay a yearly or monthly fee for xobx live</P>

btw, as an owner of both, I'll gladly pay for Xbox live over even using playstation's GUI. It's so bad lol. I figured they would have changed/updated it by now. cmon Sony!! Step up your game!!!</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

But video games?</p>

Maybe it IS a good time for the MB's to shut down for a couple days.</p>

[/quote]

times have changed
                      [/quote]</p>

When I was 7. Not 27. </p>

I'm sorry people...its a pet peave of mine. I always discouraged my kids from playing video games.</p>

They stayed off the couch.</p>[/quote]

yea i barely have time...

when there is nothing on TV i play...

yesterday i got hit with being basketball'd out....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]Cause Ea is buying out every major developer and watering down there games. i love madden, but lets be honest, its the same game every year just slightly polished with a roster update. If the 2k series could work something out with the nfl (it wont) it would force EA to get off their ***** and make the greatest madden ever.

[/quote]

OMG, i would spend $80 on a 2k version of an NFL game!!!
                        I love their baseball and basketball games!!</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

But video games?</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

the industry could probably support 100s of countries by itself. BILLIONS upon BILLIONS go into the video game market. crazy really...
                          anyway....i neither agree or disagree with you.

You and I dont play sports anymore, but we're big fans, what does that make us if not nonparticipants?
                          Dont even say golf.....it's a hobby.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I play 100 rounds of golf per year. WhenI work out a lot my game gets much better. I like to compete.</P>

Look you guys can do whatever you want, this is just a philosphical point with me. Whenever we have teenagers over or see them out they friggin can't even talk anymore. they can't look you in the eye and have a conversation. They look down at thier smart phones and text or do whatever they're doing. They have no people skills. And they're fat too. They don't work out, they don't exercise, they don't participate in the course of normal human existence. </P>

Drives me nuts. Stanley Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke predicted it exactly right in 2001, A Space Odessey. we have become so involved and dependant on our technology, we are being stripped of our humanity. Its a troubling trend.</P>

Comment

But video games?</p>

Maybe it IS a good time for the MB's to shut down for a couple days.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm sure you're right. But it would destroy my soul.</p>[/quote]what if its 8-9 pm during the week and theres nothing on tv?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]can do whatever you want, this is just a philosphical point with me. Whenever we have teenagers over or see them out they friggin can't even talk anymore. they can't look you in the eye and have a conversation. They look down at thier smart phones and text or do whatever they're doing. They have no people skills. And they're fat too. They don't work out, they don't exercise, they don't participate in the course of normal human existence.

Drives me nuts. Stanley Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke predicted it exactly right in 2001, A Space Odessey. we have become so involved and dependant on our technology, we are being stripped of our humanity. Its a troubling trend.</P>

[/quote]</P>

says the guy quoting a movie...on the internet.....on his computer....lol

lol i dont disagree with you really....but it's just a hobby. sure there are kids who do nothing else, but...just like 100% of all issues with "today's youth" it's a result of bad parenting. And I stand by that opinion.</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

But video games?</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]what if its 8-9 pm during the week and theres nothing on tv?
                                [/quote]</P>

Do whatever you want Dez. Its just a general philosophy with me. You guys can call me a grumpy old man if you want, but they love me in Westfield. Hahaha!!!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X