This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]maybe its just because i am a girl but i really dont understand a guys whole deal with being into strippers... i dunno lol[/quote]
    Well lemme break it down........

With strippers guys who'd usually have no chance with some of these girls at the club can throw some loot around and see her naked or possibly do the do (depending on the spot ur at) as well as no spitting game, no frontin to get a 1 nite stand, no buyin drinks, and if ur at the right spot guaranteed culo.... Its as simple as that
    [/quote]

When I go to a bar and I see a girl I like, the money is coming out of my pocket to get her a drink. I won't mind buying it.
    [/quote]
    Oh young padwan........
    [/quote]

Well, when I see a chic I like, I'm gonna try to be nice to her.

Buying drinks on me would be nice.

See... when I meet a girl I like, I wanna see if she's the one... take it in nice little baby steps

I'm a nice guy, I wouldn't mind doing that

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

When I go to a bar and I see a girl I like, the money is coming out of my pocket to get her a drink. I won't mind buying it.
      [/quote]

you just sound so naive [:P] No offense.
      [/quote]

None taken. I just think that's the way to roll. Treat the ladies with respect

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]See... when I meet a girl I like, I wanna see if she's the one[/quote]

dude....not cool, not cool.

you don't try to find out if a girl is "The One" when you first meet her, that is simply ridiculous.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]maybe its just because i am a girl but i really dont understand a guys whole deal with being into strippers... i dunno lol[/quote]

With strippers guys who'd usually have no chance with some of these girls at the club can throw some loot around and see her naked or possibly do the do (depending on the spot ur at) as well as no spitting game, no frontin to get a 1 nite stand, no buyin drinks, and if ur at the right spot guaranteed culo.... Its as simple as that
          [/quote]

[/quote]
          Oh young padwan........
          [/quote]

Well, when I see a chic I like, I'm gonna try to be nice to her.

Buying drinks on me would be nice.

See... when I meet a girl I like, I wanna see if she's the one... take it in nice little baby steps

I'm a nice guy, I wouldn't mind doing that
          [/quote]
          Well being nice is how ya do it (most of the time, LOL) but youre 18 dont look for 'the one' look for the one 2nite, LOL...... Im sure youll be meeting TONS of ladies at school and parties but dont go out looking for your wife look for a nice girl that you wanna chill with, you're mad young dude.

Just wait til you get totally burned by some girl that you buy a few drinks for, youre diggin her then she leaves with her BF or husband, LOL
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]
            Just wait til you get totally burned by some girl that you buy a few drinks for, youre diggin her then she leaves with her BF or husband, LOL
            [/quote]

Took like 10-15 times of that and worse before my attitude started to change, believe it or not at one point I was probably like LT (17-19) probably....although, I have to admit, I was never as sappy as he is :P

Piece of advice LT? never get caught up on one girl, I've wasted 2 good years of highschool on that crap when I was younger and didn't know ****, man what I would give to go through highschool again.

(although I'm pretty satisfied with my college years :P)

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]maybe its just because i am a girl but i really dont understand a guys whole deal with being into strippers... i dunno lol[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

ohh bro...

i just dunno where to start with u...

u need to learn how to play things. Sometimes i hear ya thats it.. but nice guys finish last, don't forget that
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]See... when I meet a girl I like, I wanna see if she's the one[/quote]

you don't try to find out if a girl is "The One" when you first meet her, that is simply ridiculous.
                [/quote]

i can't...

i need to leave work, regroup myself, come back and respond to that...

u need to lust before u can love my man... or else u won't know ur *** from ur elbow
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
                  [/quote]

Took like 10-15 times of that and worse before my attitude started to change, believe it or not at one point I was probably like LT (17-19) probably....although, I have to admit, I was never as sappy as he is :P

[/quote]
                  Yea man, I have a friend who is in his 20s and falls DEEPLY in love with every friggin girl out there.... and its not like he hasnt batted around the order so to speak, but I dunno what it is.... After I got totally burned (not drippy brasciole, LOL) by the one girl I truely LOVED, I just 'manned up' and its been all gravy from there, every nite is a new canvas and there are MILLIONS actually BILLIONS of ladies in the world why not go out and meet em all, or come close, LOL
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

LT, listen to me, do yourself a favor and read "The Ladder Theory" do a quick google search and read that, it's funny, and its a start for you in the right direction.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]See... when I meet a girl I like, I wanna see if she's the one[/quote]

[/quote]

i can't...

i need to leave work, regroup myself, come back and respond to that...

<u>u need to lust before u can love my man... or else u won't know ur *** from ur elbow</u>[/quote]
                      The man is wise beyond his years, LOL

How do ya know what is a good lay if youve never had a good or bad one...... Ill sum it up like this, Dont Go Out Looking For Someone To Marry!!!!!!

Comment

Time 2 meet pops for some Ol Puerto Rican food, Ill be back later for a Q&amp;A session

Do ya work Dr Daven and Dr Dezz, LOL

Comment

linking the ladder theory because it is clearly relevent to this discussion and its hilarious and it will help LT out.

Ladder Theory

(MMB and Kase you should read it too just cause its funny)

Comment

i came back to this thread at the wrong time- LT we need to have a chat and i need to give you advice from a females point of view.. like mmb i need to regroup before doing so.. im out boys!! have a good night!

Comment

whoa.

Comment

If LT wants to meet the woman of his dreams there is nothing wrong with that! I personally love being single but to each his own we will hook you up on Draft Day!

Comment

Working...
                                X