• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="lawl"]<font size="6">whoa</font>.[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]If LT wants to meet the woman of his dreams there is nothing wrong with that! I personally love being single but to each his own we will hook you up on Draft Day!
      [/quote]
      Wassup man. Sorry about your Knicks. You rootin for Kobe now?

Comment

Hey LT, she has a delivery for you. It is a kit to grow a nutsack.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="n420p69"]If LT wants to meet the woman of his dreams there is nothing wrong with that! I personally love being single but to each his own we will hook you up on Draft Day!
          [/quote]
          Wassup man. Sorry about your Knicks. You rootin for Kobe now?
          [/quote]

Haha I will root for the Lakers, but only if the Cavaliers, Magic, Hawks, Heat, Sixers, Pistons, Bulls, Nuggets, Rockets, Blazers, Spurts, Hornets, and J*** get eliminated first, or in other words, if you play the Celtics again!

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]See... when I meet a girl I like, I wanna see if she's the one[/quote]

dude....not cool, not cool.

you don't try to find out if a girl is "The One" when you first meet her, that is simply ridiculous.
            [/quote]

i can't...

i need to leave work, regroup myself, come back and respond to that...

<u>u need to lust before u can love my man... or else u won't know ur *** from ur elbow</u>[/quote]
            The man is wise beyond his years, LOL

How do ya know what is a good lay if youve never had a good or bad one...... Ill sum it up like this, Dont Go Out Looking For Someone To Marry!!!!!!
            [/quote]

LT, I was exactly like that a until halfway through my freshman year at college (I'm only a sophomore now). I thought I fell for this girl I met like the first day at school, stuff happened, got serious, and we dated for 6 months. Then she lied about a lot of stuff and I broke up with her. Biggest waste of 6 months ever, there are so many women out there.

I leave you with this...

Use this time as like taste testing:

Step 1, think you are the man. Step 2, believe you're the man. Step 3, act like you're the man.

From my experience, if you act like your the greatest gift from God, girls will believe it (especially when they drunk! HAHAHAH) Just get your swag up, and don't ever let a girl think you like them.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

When I go to a bar and I see a girl I like, the money is coming out of my pocket to get her a drink. I won't mind buying it.
              [/quote]

you just sound so naive [:P] No offense.
              [/quote]

None taken. I just think that's the way to roll. Treat the ladies with respect
              [/quote]</P>

it is. always. but you dont meet the ONE in a bar. and this isnt the matrix either. </P>

</P>

Comment

LT you need to stop putting ***** on a pedestal

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"]<font size="6">whoa</font>.[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey man... what section are you guys sitting in for the game?

I'm gonna try to see if I can come up.

It just hit me this afternoon... I got a free ticket with my name on it, a free ride with my name on it, and people who want me to go there.... what the hell was I thinking?

So yeah, I'm thinking of coming up, I just need to know where u guys are sitting

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]LT you need to stop putting ***** on a pedestal
                    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"]<font size="6">whoa</font>.[/quote]

[/quote]Couldnt've said it better

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"]<font size="6">whoa</font>.[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey man... what section are you guys sitting in for the game?

I'm gonna try to see if I can come up.

It just hit me this afternoon... I got a free ticket with my name on it, a free ride with my name on it, and people who want me to go there.... what the hell was I thinking?

So yeah, I'm thinking of coming up, I just need to know where u guys are sitting
                        [/quote]
                        THERE YA GO HOMEY!!!!!!

You're gonna have the time of your live watching your fav team with all of your die hard friends from the MBs...... Its about time ya came around, now we'll set ya up to run some game too, LOL
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]
                          THERE YA GO HOMEY!!!!!!

You're gonna have the time of your live watching your fav team with all of your die hard friends from the MBs...... Its about time ya came around, now we'll set ya up to run some game too, LOL
                          [/quote]

Yeah I gotta see if I can. If we're doing something for the anniversary no dice.

I'm just sitting there this afternoon while I was posting and reading this thread and I'm like

dezz offered a free ticket

IBB85 offered a free ride

WHAT THE HELL?????

Gotta see if it's okay first []

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

When I go to a bar and I see a girl I like, the money is coming out of my pocket to get her a drink. I won't mind buying it.
                            [/quote]

you just sound so naive [:P] No offense.
                            [/quote]

None taken. I just think that's the way to roll. Treat the ladies with respect
                            [/quote]</p>

it is. always. but you dont meet the ONE in a bar. and this isnt the matrix either. </p>

</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]
                              Step 1, think you are the man. Step 2, believe you're the man. Step 3, act like you're the man.

From my experience, if you act like your the greatest gift from God, girls will believe it (especially when they drunk! HAHAHAH) Just get your swag up, and don't ever let a girl think you like them.[/quote]

Thats whats up my dude, excellent advise to give the young cat!!! As the old saying goes 'Fake It Til Ya Make It'.....

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]
                                As the old saying goes 'Fake It Til Ya Make It'.....
                                [/quote]
                                Please, you ain't cashin checks like these.....

Comment

Working...
                                X