This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The happiest guy in NY right now.....</p>

Eli Manning.</p>

[/quote]</p>

meaning what? like shift of the focus of attention? i dont get it</p>[/quote]Yeah--like if Eli even cares, which he probably does not, it would appear that the Rex Ryan Circus will be a little more animated this coming season.

How exactly is the foot loving Sexy Rexy and the 8X father Cromartie going to blend with the religious good guy Tim Teebow? I can't wait for this one.[/quote]

haha and Cromartie flipped on twitter yesterday saying how the Jets don't need or want Tebow

that locker room is going to be a mess
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The happiest guy in NY right now.....</P>

Eli Manning.</P>

[/quote]</P>

meaning what? like shift of the focus of attention? i dont get it</P>

[/quote]Yeah--like if Eli even cares, which he probably does not, it would appear that the Rex Ryan Circus will be a little more animated this coming season. How exactly is the foot loving Sexy Rexy and the 8X father Cromartie going to blend with the religious good guy Tim Teebow? I can't wait for this one.[/quote]</P>

meh....im just waiting for the implosion...</P>

like i said earlier...my bold prediction for NFL2012: No Rex Ryan in NY in 2013 lol</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The happiest guy in NY right now.....</p>

Eli Manning.</p>

[/quote]</p>

meaning what? like shift of the focus of attention? i dont get it</p>[/quote]Yeah--like if Eli even cares, which he probably does not, it would appear that the Rex Ryan Circus will be a little more animated this coming season.

How exactly is the foot loving Sexy Rexy and the 8X father Cromartie going to blend with the religious good guy Tim Teebow? I can't wait for this one.[/quote]

haha and Cromartie flipped on twitter yesterday saying how the Jets don't need or want Tebow

[/quote]This storyline excites me more than any other so far this season, simply great!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha and Cromartie flipped on twitter yesterday saying how the Jets don't need or want Tebow

[/quote]</P>

hahahahahahahahaha</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

trade isn't official... there may be some issues with it lol

Comment

I'm sorry, but the suspensions of Gregg Williams and Sean Payton is infuriating....

this has gone far enough.....</P>

it doesnt even affect our team and it still makes me md!!</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm sorry, but the suspensions of Gregg Williams and Sean Payton is infuriating....

this has gone far enough.....</p>

it doesnt even affect our team and it still makes me md!!</p>[/quote]I agree 100%. Something thats been around the game for a long time and youre going to penalize one coaching staff??? Horrible. I hate Goodells way of thinking.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

this has gone far enough.....</p>

it doesnt even affect our team and it still makes me md!!</p>[/quote]

i want to know the specifics before i decide either way..

but yes in general it sounds pretty ridiculous...

if there was an injure the player at all costs thing - then i agree wtih the ruling

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]trade isn't official... there may be some issues with it lol
                    [/quote]</P>

I dont blame the jets....its basically like...."we gotta take tebow, a 7th rounder, AND pay $5 million???"</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

this has gone far enough.....</P>

it doesnt even affect our team and it still makes me md!!</P>

[/quote]

i want to know the specifics before i decide either way..

but yes in general it sounds pretty ridiculous...

if there was an injure the player at all costs thing - then i agree wtih the ruling
                      [/quote]</P>

they also lost two 2nd round picks.....</P>

well yea youre right, except didnt they say that the Saints didnt have any illegal hit fines or anything? i forget the specifics.</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

theres something going on about this Saints bounty gate thing...

rumors are that shockey narc'd em.

Somebody said the Warren Sapp accused shockey of being a narc..

VERRRRRRRRRRRY INTERESTING

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]theres something going on about this Saints bounty gate thing...

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA...oh jeez....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Listen man...i wasn't the best football player obviously....but i played LB in high school, and my only goal was simple. If I closed in on a RB or TE, I was going to hit him so hard that his girlfriend felt it. Yes, I wanted him to feel it. If he got hurt, oh well....it was clean....it's part of football....

I got my clock cleaned a few times also....i didnt whine about it lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]theres something going on about this Saints bounty gate thing...

[/quote]See i thought it might of been something with Spags, BLAME THE NEW GUY!!! lol
                              I thought he came in and might of said something to somebody, probably not intentional, and then it all unraveled. But i can def see shockey running his mouth like a fool.

Comment

And also, the "bounty" system has been in college football FOREVERRRRRR</P>

the sticker concept? Big plays get you helmet stickers. how is that any different?</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X