X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"]
    Yeah, try Through The Wormhole on Discovery (you probably have the science channel too though) it's got the added benefit of being narrated by Morgan Freeman.
    [/quote]</P>

Well ****....I'd watch grass grow if it were narrated by Morgan Freeman.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Did you know that my first wife is so fat that she has smaller people orbiting around her.</P>

Now thats science fiction.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Did you know that my first wife is so fat that she has smaller people orbiting around her.</p>

Now thats science fiction.</p>[/quote]

go here Link Click that blue button....that joke was so terrible it deserves it morehead....

Comment

Did you know that my first wife is so fat that she has smaller people orbiting around her.</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol.

You dont believe that ina seeminglyendless universe, that there could be other intelligent life??</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Did you know that my first wife is so fat that she has smaller people orbiting around her.</p>

Now thats science fiction.</p>[/quote]

LMBO

i haven't been in here all day and this is the first post i see

well done sir
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

This is hilarious though lol.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]This is hilarious though lol.

[/quote]</P>

lol ive read that before!! gets me every time!! haha</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

lol.

You dont believe that ina seeminglyendless universe, that there could be other intelligent life??</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm sure there is. I just don't think they landed in New Mexico.</P>
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

lol.

[/quote]</P>

I'm sure there is. I just don't think they landed in New Mexico.</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea i dont want to get into all that. lol....but youre probably right.</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

goign home...
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="tonyt830"]fairweather fan BS in here and FB? what in the world are you smoking? I'm one of the more objective posters in here. yeah I get mad when the Giants mess up or make a boneheaded play---but you are way off base when it comes to fairweather.

</P>

And I did apologize to you in my next post after Morehead's. But since you say **** you to me, the feeling is mutual **** head! I guess I can stoop to elementary school level too!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I posted it while you wrote that. So it was bad timing.
                        We can either agree to disagree and take it back, or call it day and be sworn enemies, lol...you choose. Although to be perfectly honest, I dont know if I have enough room for any other arch nemesis these days. So choose wisely!</P>

[/quote]pizz, we are Giants fans---and we will not always agree on all topics. So please accept my apology for the negative and hateful words.</P>

</P>

I don't have enough time to add enemies---LOL!!! So I choose the former!</P>

[/quote]</P>

At least you made it interesting in here for a while. They were talking about aliens for God's sake.</P>

[/quote]

Aliens are totally interesting, what you don't like Sci Fi? whats wrong with you!
                        [/quote]I like Close Encounters of the third kind. </P>

</P>

But if this counts for anything, I did see a UFO once in New Jersey. I was sober and drug free. I was at my girl's house in Holmdel. her grandad had a few acres. We were sitting down by the pond at the farther end of the property.</P>

</P>

Her mom yelled from the house that my girl had a phone call. In the 5 minutes or so she was gone, I saw an oblong shaped object with a lot of white lights and moved unlike a helicopter or plane. I did not hear a propeller or jet engine of any sort.</P>

</P>

I was not scared, more in awe and kind of speechless. Some people believe me, some think I was high or crazy---LOL!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]goign home...[/quote]later man! Hopefully we will not cross paths again---LOL!! I can be passionate about something, but yet get too overzealous at times.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="tonyt830"]fairweather fan BS in here and FB? what in the world are you smoking? I'm one of the more objective posters in here. yeah I get mad when the Giants mess up or make a boneheaded play---but you are way off base when it comes to fairweather.

</P>

And I did apologize to you in my next post after Morehead's. But since you say **** you to me, the feeling is mutual **** head! I guess I can stoop to elementary school level too!</P>

[/quote]</P>

We can either agree to disagree and take it back, or call it day and be sworn enemies, lol...you choose. Although to be perfectly honest, I dont know if I have enough room for any other arch nemesis these days. So choose wisely!</P>

[/quote]pizz, we are Giants fans---and we will not always agree on all topics. So please accept my apology for the negative and hateful words.</P>

</P>

I don't have enough time to add enemies---LOL!!! So I choose the former!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I accept your apology and offer the same. Pleasure doing battle with you.
                            Till next time.</P>[/quote]no problem! [B]

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="tonyt830"]fairweather fan BS in here and FB? what in the world are you smoking? I'm one of the more objective posters in here. yeah I get mad when the Giants mess up or make a boneheaded play---but you are way off base when it comes to fairweather.

</p>

And I did apologize to you in my next post after Morehead's. But since you say **** you to me, the feeling is mutual **** head! I guess I can stoop to elementary school level too!</p>

[/quote]</p>

We can either agree to disagree and take it back, or call it day and be sworn enemies, lol...you choose. Although to be perfectly honest, I dont know if I have enough room for any other arch nemesis these days. So choose wisely!</p>

[/quote]pizz, we are Giants fans---and we will not always agree on all topics. So please accept my apology for the negative and hateful words.</p>

</p>

I don't have enough time to add enemies---LOL!!! So I choose the former!</p>

[/quote]</p>

At least you made it interesting in here for a while. They were talking about aliens for God's sake.</p>

[/quote]

Aliens are totally interesting, what you don't like Sci Fi? whats wrong with you!
                              [/quote]I like Close Encounters of the third kind. </p>

</p>

But if this counts for anything, I did see a UFO once in New Jersey. I was sober and drug free. I was at my girl's house in Holmdel. her grandad had a few acres. We were sitting down by the pond at the farther end of the property.</p>

</p>

Her mom yelled from the house that my girl had a phone call. In the 5 minutes or so she was gone, I saw an oblong shaped object with a lot of white lights and moved unlike a helicopter or plane. I did not hear a propeller or jet engine of any sort.</p>

</p>

I was not scared, more in awe and kind of speechless. Some people believe me, some think I was high or crazy---LOL!!</p>[/quote]

I believe you saw something, but it could have been anything, technically it "was" a UFO to you cause it was unidentifiable, but that doesn't mean it was alien in origin, I don't believe Aliens have come to visit us mostly because if they did we would know about it, if they could visit us their technology would be sooooo vastly superior to ours there is no way any government could keep it under wraps, **** they can't even keep the fact that Clinton got a BJ under wraps....but Aliens they can keep that down...come on stop it lol, and I seriously doubt that Aliens would travel millions of Lightyears just to pop into out atmosphere and check on how things are going...if they came all the way here they would show themselves.

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="tonyt830"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]If it's true that Shockey snitched then I'll finally dislike him...for the first time.
                                [/quote]whether it was Shockey or some bench warmer, I'm glad someone opened their mouth and did the right thing.</p>

</p>

There is no place in professional sports for bounties and trying to injury key players for the opposing teams. To me it shows the lack of integrity, lack of confidence in your teammates and coaches to beat the opposition fair and square, andis thea cowardly way to play the sport.</p>

</p>

I have no problem with a hard hitting but clean game. Injuries are part of the game, yes, but offering incentives to have a player knocked out or carted off are 100% wrong.</p>

</p>

I'm glad the Saints, Payton, Vitt, Loomus, and Williams got the hammer dropped on them. </p>[/quote]

i disagree... unless it lead to cheap and illegal hits...

if they are rewarding a saftey for knocking a receiver out on a crossing pattern with a legal hit - i have no issue with it.

[/quote]Matt there is a difference with good, hard, clean hits and bounty shots. I mean injuries are part of the game, yes. But when a D coordinator comes out and offers money to players to take out the likes of Warner, Newton, Favre and Rodgers---that is plain wrong. To me that is saying that Williams feels his defense is not good enough to win fair and square vs the opposing teams?

You cannot compare todays NFL and the NFL from the 60's, 70's and 80's. Goddell is all about players health and safety. I have heard of players on certain teams rewarding each other for a hard hit etc. But except for Buddy Ryan, I never heard of a coach promoting it and getting caught.

And tell me Matt, God forbid Eli, Nicks, or Cruz was injured due to those bounties. You and some of these other posters would want blood!

I guess you are ok with all of these players like Dave Duerson suffering from depression and committing suicide from all of the brain injuries suffered in their careers?

If that is the case, you can petition Goddell and his committee to reinstate Payton, Williams, Vitt and Loomus ASAP. Don't forget to ask for the Saints to get their 2 picks back and have their 500K given back to them.[/quote]

define take out and define what a bounty shot is.

Im sorry, but every goal of every defense should be to take the QB out - legally. Now if the Saints were looking to play illegally thats different. But again, accidents do happen as well. You should be looking to PUNISH people on defense.

Speaking of Cruz vs the Saints, i dunno if u remember Nicks got LIT UP. LIT THE **** UP. It was a clean play, that dude got paid on it, and im fine with it. If you start late hitting (actual late hitting, not this Harrison hits McCoy type of late hit) or going low thats a different ball game as i've said.

TO say if anybody legally knocks Rodgers out of the game gets 5k, i'm fine with it. Know why? BECUASE THATS WHAT YOUR GOAL SHOULD BE WITHOUT THE MONEY AS WELL.

I didn't hear Giant fans have a problem with this last year when we were knocking out 7 QBs for the year. There is an unbalanced opinion about this.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X