X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Tom Coughlin requires that there be a team prayer before every game.</P>

Fire his ***!!!!!</P>
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="tonyt830"]Did anyone hear about what Pat Robertson said about Peyton going to Denver. He feels Tebow got a raw deal and that an injury to Peyton Manning would serve them right. http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Pat-Robertson-says-Peyton-Manning-Denver-Broncos-deserve-injury-over-Tim-Tebow-snub-032212[/quote] </p>

I dont see how Tebow being traded has anything to do with Manning choosing Denver. That's not his fault.
      Or is he saying that Denver deserves to lose Manning over this?
      More importantly....without read that.....who the hell is Pat Robertson??</p>[/quote]

jesus freak...

good ol christian good heart... god do i hate religion...

this guy just embodies the typical hypocrisy of people who pride themselves on their religion.
      [/quote]I won't get into the religion debate Matt---LOL!!!

Pizz---the way I interpret the article, is that Robertson feels that the Broncos deserve Manning to be hurt. Robertson does not understand the business aspect of the NFL.

If it was any other QB that was traded(Kolb, Locker, etc) as a result of the Manning signing in FA, Robertson would not have opened his mouth.[/quote]

lol we have "Special rules" in thee thread. I'll have the conversation with you if you want, but you probably won't like what I have to say if your religious.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Matt, I have been told that I need to accept God into my life more. I was raised Catholic and went to church every Sunday and holidays.

I even went to those CCD classes a couple days after school during the week.

But I feel everybody has their faith and that is good. But I have also noticed that some of the "supposed" holy rollers are the biggest hippocrits out there.

Comment

The people I know who tend to be more religious are usually more selfless, kind, giving and thoughtful. Generally they will do anything for you and ask nothing in return.</P>

They tend to be strong, honest and principled. they tend to be the kind of people you can lean on when you have troubles.</P>

They tend to have much stronger relationships and tend to raise kids who are respectful as well.</P>

Yeah.....they're all *******s.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Tom Coughlin requires that there be a team prayer before every game.</P>

Fire his ***!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

This has absolutely nothing to do with religious nuts being horrible people</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

The people I know who tend to be more religious are usually more selfless, kind, giving and thoughtful.* Generally they will do anything for you and ask nothing in return.</P>

They tend to be strong, honest and principled.* they tend to be the kind of people you can lean on when you have troubles.</P>

They tend to have much stronger relationships and tend to raise kids who are respectful as well.</P>

*</P>[/quote]Damm you Moorehead! The voice of reason and clarity. Why do you have to ruin all the fun? I do have to agree with you to a degree.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]Kinda makes me wish Tebow gets hurt lol.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!?!?![/quote]Pizz, my daughter is a big Tebow fan---I mean she likes the Giants and follows the Titans some since we live in TN.

She enjoyed reading his book and like the person he is outside of footbal. I mean she was excited twhen he helped the Broncos to beat the Steelers in the playoffs.

But she has nothing personal against Peyton Manning, but does hope that the Broncos go 0-16---LOL!!!

I tried to explain the business part of the NFL. But she wil learn I guess.

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"]Matt, I have been told that I need to accept God into my life more. I was raised Catholic and went to church every Sunday and holidays.

But I feel everybody has their faith and that is good. But I have also noticed that some of the "supposed" holy rollers are the biggest hippocrits out there.[/quote]The holy rollers are the worst of the bunch.

Comment

The people I know who tend to be more religious are usually more selfless, kind, giving and thoughtful. Generally they will do anything for you and ask nothing in return.</P>

They tend to be strong, honest and principled. they tend to be the kind of people you can lean on when you have troubles.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

So, youre religious??</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Nothing wrong with having your faith. I just don't believe pushing it on anyone.

Who knows what happens to or where we go when our number on this earth is up.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

[/quote]

So, youre religious??</P>

[/quote]</P>

You guys all watch way too much TV. 99% of "religious people" are not religious "nuts".</P>

They are just good people who have faith.</P>

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"]Nothing wrong with having your faith. I just don't believe pushing it on anyone. Who knows what happens to or where we go when our number on this earth is up.[/quote]</P>

agreed x 100000000000
                          Everyone needs something to believe in.

I believe I'll have another beer.
                          lol</P>

no, but really youre 100% right. </P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol...Tracy Morgan on Twitter:

"Leonardo DiCaprio never died in Titanic. Last scene: him going underwater. First scene of Inception: him waking up on a beach. Mind = Blown"

lmao
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]lol...Tracy Morgan on Twitter:

"Leonardo DiCaprio never died in Titanic. Last scene: him going underwater. First scene of Inception: him waking up on a beach. Mind = Blown"

lmao[/quote]Tracy Morgan is da ****! Him and Bruce Willis were great in Cop Out.

Comment

[quote user="tonyt830"]Matt, I have been told that I need to accept God into my life more. I was raised Catholic and went to church every Sunday and holidays.

But I feel everybody has their faith and that is good. But I have also noticed that some of the "supposed" holy rollers are the biggest hippocrits out there.[/quote]

having faith in god is fine.

I am 12 years catholic schooled too between CCD, middle school, and high school.

But these religion gets used as a crutch. People think they are holier than thou because of their religion and they look down upon others because of it (kind of goes against every thing i was taught in 12 years). People use it as a crutch to do what they want and come back with "God is forgiving".

If people can find the good out of religion, i take no issue with it. Buts its more common to find people using it as a shield. Religions that are suppose to be accepting of everybody, typically aren't at all. I just can't stomach it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X